Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Fixed for you.

Oh, boy. Kancolle was horrible, that bad quality, stupid forced drama. Ugh.

@Areks if I may ask, what are your other top 5 animes of all time?

In no order really they are all awesome:

Hunter X Hunter
FMA Brotherhood
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Elfen Lied

I also watch naruto and one piece, hoping bleach makes a comeback as well(sue me). They did a better job at shounen than DBZ I can say that much.

1 Like

Remember guys, this is coming this summer

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/episode/super/30sec_preview.mp4

It will run for 100 episodes Toei Say.

With One Punch Man and World Eater, it should be awesome~~!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m hype. New DBZ sounds good, they hopefully have learned from the criticism people gave for over 10 years. Or maybe weā€™ll have lots of power-up sequences going to commercial break :grin:

1 Like

Nah, This still isnā€™t their final form :smile_cat:

I havenā€™t seen the new DBZ film yet, but maybe Frieza learnt to countā€¦ I hope so~

Finished watching the last of the spring anime Iā€™ve been keeping up with earlier. My favorite besides jojo was plastic memories. I hope the summer season starting in a few days will be better. :sunny:

How I watched the final episode of Plastic Memories:

- I'm ready for this - Yeah I'm totally ready for this - Yo wtf is happening - stop - I'm not ready!!! - I was never ready.

brb eyes sweating

Denmachi is good overall, not the best, but still enjoyable for me. But yeah I also wish for more episodes.
Now itā€™s time to go back to Arslan Senki.

I wonder if ToS would be open to anime collabs ā€¦would be nice to have quests or items , maybe even costumes or even just hats from anime

assuming weā€™re even going to get something like a costume feature though.

that would be gucci. I know pso2 has TONS of anime collabs. thereā€™s all sorts of costumes from different anime. itā€™s pretty cool.

although itā€™ll probably stick out like a sore thumb in this game because of its distinct style!! :penguin:

like this one

disclaimer this is not pertaining to ragnarok the game but the anime - in case mods decide to ban hammer ragnarok discussion

anime adaptation for ToS pls =V preferably A-1 pictures make em >_<"

no its kyo-ani with the just the goddesses in slice of life

hmm i prefered A-1 because they make neat MMO fantasy like anime >_<

If there is a workshop for costume design, barracks design, and things like that, I will definitely make the mods.

I kind of doubt weā€™d get such blatant mods , i mean if steam gets mods, it would be unfair to the other ToS servers , and would mean steam is getting special treatment , doubt theyā€™d allow that.

If itā€™s released on steam, it can be implemented in other servers as well.
Iā€™ve played this game called ECO, there was a competition for players to design a christmas costume. The winner will have their costumes released in all servers and get their costumes freely, plus some cash and recognition.

that would actually be a good lure to players, for example Marvel Heroes a diablo-like game in Steam , actually has such a great player base and community because the devs actively seek player participation in designing heroes , balance and fixes, and even game features. Iā€™ve seen their forums (and their fruit-centric censorship xD) thereā€™s a back and forth between devs and players in the forums.

If we can achieve that in ToS , it would be great that we can help develop content , and we can even show it to the devs via workshop, and even gauge player reaction to content since the workshop has that sort of feature.

and the devs themselves can gauge player reaction to content if they post stuff in steam workshop too before actual implementation.

Considering Steamā€™s community we can take advantage of the great number of people there to help develop the content and community.

Yep, I have posted it somewhere else that this game doesnā€™t need to be p2p in order to gain money.
Sometimes if the developers have no idea for future updates, we can suggest our ideas via workshop. They will eventually visit and see all of our works. If they find some interesting and good mods, they can implement it and give credit to the modders.

I adored Hestiasā€™ obsession for Bell. I found it to be very cute.

1 Like