Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

@Erokhi Indeed, I hope I live long enough to see the true end of HxH. My friend told me, just google Yu Yu Hakusho Madhouse for info o/

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!! Yet another thing to look forward to haha. HxH definitely is a masterpiece imo as well and I still hold out hope that one day Togashi will return to us with a glorious amount of manga chapters for HxH, and hopefully stick with it till the series end this time x.x. One can dream.

1 Like

This anime season sucked. :hankey:

Hopefully summer is somewhat decent.

Arslan Senki is good! Even though it has slow development.
Shokugeki no Souma and Denmachi is also entertaining to watch. As for Fate Stay Night, Iā€™ll watch it when itā€™s completed.

To save your sanity, Iā€™ll recommend you watch DEENā€™s F/SN UBW movie. Itā€™s aboutā€¦an hour and a half or so?

This site is so PG13ā€¦ You know that wonā€™t be able to mention stuff like Shinmai maou here right?

Got curious 'cause I really like YYH. After some search Iā€™ve only found some wishful thinking in forums and blogs but couldnā€™t grab a official report, trailer or scene from a said ā€œremakeā€ of YYH by Madhouse. Would be curious to see it, but really, donā€™t think that such thing is needed, actually - couple years ago Iā€™ve watched the bluray version (full hd) and it still - for the most part - looks awesome!

@guisouro Oh manā€¦ only rumors? Ima cry out load. T.T

Whaaaaat, donā€™t talk or even think about that horrible movie ever again. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Actually I havenā€™t even watched it. I figured it would be a better use of time than watching 24 or so episodes about the same thing because I regret having watched all of these episodes now. :cry:

Really? I think this ufotableā€™s FSN UBW anime is pretty good, it is following the story of the eroge faithfully. And the visual quality is greatā€¦ unlike DEENā€™s FSN and FSN UBW.

2 Likes

3 Likes

mmmm deen :yum:

I do want to re-watch that one of these days. When that is is a mystery. :dolphin:

Oh btw, weā€™ll be getting ufotable FSNā€™s heavenā€™s feel route movie very soon so
]()

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Oh man Soul eater, I loved that show, too bad the ending was pretty dumb.

wait what, thatā€™s not gon is it p-p?

lol sorry for the spoiler :confused:

ufotableā€™s adaptation of FSN is good, but there annoying pacing issues in the 2nd half, and too many flashback cuts mid-fight. Itā€™s still a decent watch though. I liked Fate Zero a lot, and it has more to do with the fact that it was written by Urobuchi, with better fleshed out themes and ideologies in comparison. (His dark works are generally very good, see animes: Madoka movie series, Psycho-Pass 1 and adult visual novel: Saya no Uta).

I am looking forward to seeing the adapation of Heavens Feel, though. Theyā€™re probably putting a ridiculous amount of money into production of that film.