Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Watching these atm, might pick up some more this season

• Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
  • Dagashi Kashi
  • Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
  • Heavy Object
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
  • Nijiiro Days
  • Phantasy Star Online 2

@Karjalainen I’m not sure if these are war dramas so I hope these help

• Kingdom(Manga)
  • Ares(Manhwa)
  • Altina the Sword Princess(Light Novel)
  • Groundless: Sekigan no Sogekihei(Manga)

Here some more summoned/reincarnated novels that I haven’t seen anyone share yet

• Destruction Flag Otome
  • Eliza
  • Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo
  • Master of Monster
  • Man Picked up by the Gods
  • An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku
  • Evil God Average
  • The Reunion With Twelve Fascinating Goddesses

I’ve started to like reading these reincarnated/transported novels where the MC is a girl so if any of you have any suggestions for those please recommend me some. I need more ._. Hell if it’s a manga that be even better

You should check out Tilea’s Worries as well. It’s translated by the same person who translated Evil God Average and An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku.

I haven’t read these but they were recommended to me. These are “reincarnated into Otome games”:

I believe E? Heibon Desu yo?? got picked up again. Too bad this other novel got drop since the author stop. I forgot what it was called.

Manowa (Kill-Steal-Grow) was already recommend, so I will recommend Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru. There’s also The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist and The Strategy to Become Good at Magic which I enjoy too.

If you don’t mind gender blender, other novels I recommend are:

A good one where a female was reincarnated into a monster is Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?. There are a few more that I have my eyes on but haven’t gotten around to reading them yet ^^;

I don’t enjoy Kansutoppu!, but who knows, you might like it.

PS: Almost all the link in this post are novels with RPG elements, so enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ve checked them out and either I’ve already read a few chapters and it didn’t catch my interest or I’m already keeping up with them. But “The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist” and “The Strategy to Become Good at Magic” are both new to me and seem interesting so thanks for that.

You also reminded me best spider Kumo-chan which I put on hold to binge read. Guess it’s time to read 100+ chapters! Yay!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Qishi-Huanxiang-Ye
This manhua is pretty good, the art is nice too
the only thing bothering me with it is the horrible grammar at some points xD;

http://myanimelist.net/manga/8456/½_Prince
this sort of counts? :^D
the heroine is a girl but she plays on a male character because reasons
i loved this one, it was hilarious
it’s also based on a novel which i think has been completely translated

this one is also quite good, but it’s also quite famous so you might’ve read it already
it’s based on an otome game so there’s a bunch of spin off mangas made from it but this one is the main story, 35 chapters

“reincarnation” reminded me of this
http://myanimelist.net/manga/562/Vampire_Game and this http://myanimelist.net/manga/448/Tenshi_Kinryouku
though the heroine is not the one who has been reincarnated
angel sanctuary is quite good but it’s really trippy at some points and the plot is so complicated

__

To the people who wanted MMO mangas/novels

there’s also a novel from it but i haven’t read it
i actually quite liked this manhwa, it was refreshing to see him just chill and play the game the way he wants to play it

Thanks for the suggestions. I looked at them and the only ones to grab me are Qishi and Vampire Game. 1/2 Prince counts, too bad I already finished it xD. Qishi does have some grammar mistakes here and there but I can put up with it.

Yeah the beginning isn’t that bad with qishi, when i started noticing really bad mistakes that just made me laugh was after i had already gotten interested in the story so i didn’t drop it :^D

Is that the only piece in your list which actually got adapted as manga? It’s really lovely and I like the pace the story is told with~

If you’re talking about my reading list on Novel Updates and other novel not listed there, the following novel has a manga/manhua/manwha adaptation:

• Coiling Dragon (a.k.a. Panlong)
  • Battle Through The Heaven
  • Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku
  • Douluo Dalu
  • Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
  • Jiang Ye
  • Konjiki no Moji Tsukai
  • Kono Sekai ga Game da to, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru
  • Long Live Summons!
  • Maou no Hajimekata
  • Mushoku Tensei
  • Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
  • Spirit Migration
  • Tales of Demons and Gods
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
  • The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
  • The New Gate
  • Tsuyokute New Saga
  • Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
  • Xian Ni

There’s still some more, but I can’t recall them from the top of my head.

Well I actually meant the titles dealing with reincarnation. I probably got already every single one but there is always the chance of missing some ~

Got the ones with ### already, I will check the other ones later~

I see, well you can add this to the list I made. It’s about a guy who travel back in time to his younger body to redo his life:

• Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Hah… only 2 chapters…

Well sux 2 b me then. I wish all these mangas would have been popular lots of years ago given me looots of chapters to read :wink:

brb sleeping a few years~

ps: you know this?
What Came to Mind During My Third Time in Another World Was to for Now, Get Naked (Novel)

Ah and this one http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Only-Sense-Online/Only-Sense-Online-001?id=258511

Yea, I’ve read them but I 4got what chapter I’m on. it’s why it’s not listed on my NovelUpdates, or is it o.O … hmmm

I just know I finish the first volume of both novel at the very least but I will probably read it from the first volume again when I am free.

Kumoko-chan is da best. Never seen such an amazing female lead anywhere (just read 350 chapters in a row with minimum sleep)

And it got a manga now!!

I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

and you already made so much contracts to so much loli,

pls QB

i would sign a contract for IMC to release ToS today

QB pls

Go ask Juubey.

currently reading Rokka No Yuusha. Will start reading Grimgar after the anime series is done