Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

no RE:Zero …has nothing to do with resident evil lol. resident evil don’t jump to another world lololol
It’s this -> (click here)
I do hope the anime stay gore as the novel/manga

I don’t know about Overlord, but OPM probably will get a season 2

Total deadman wonderland xD!

True that… season 2 was horrid xD.

And boku is best anime season xD.

You know.
I read the manga so i know a bit, i didnt take the novel up cause i saw that theres the anime comming soon too.

Literally i love it.

Sadly … the Anime leaves out way to much crucial information …
Expect people dieing soon.

And that’s from vg cats, pokemon diary xD.

Ohh I’ve been digging into alle these ReBirth manga lately.

Re:Monster is my favorite by now. I don’t bother with all these novels tho.

Other rpg like / rebirth mangas are:

World customize creator
Tsuyokute new saga
Mushoku Tensei
The New Gate
Tate no Yuusha
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari
Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari
Zero no Shiniki
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (this one is really cool as well)

…still looking for more.

xD

theres novels of most of these.

Sadly, the qaulity of translation waves between poor and godlike.
Theres bunch of them on batato … just search. (mangas)

Here are some more if you want

Kumo ga desu nani ka
Gunota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai
Death March
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Gunota and Death March are really really heavy on stupid plot xD.

It’s just running around being op and having lolis follow you around…

isn’t that the plot of most anime these days
unfortunately

Yea they aren’t the best but hey they still fall under the rpg/rebirth lol

http://pastebin.com/i17ahyRG
You can basically see all the light novel (that I found or know of) that has something to do with incarnation/transfered to another world
Those with “<–” mark is what I read
…its too many >.>

any suggestion for a manga/webtoon/light novel(translated) of a ‘war drama’

examples:
Koukoku no Shugosha
Gunka no Baltzar

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! is probably the most overlook anime this season, no one recommend it and only HorribleSub is subbing/ripping it only, sigh. Can’t be blame when you look who the studio working on the anime adaptation is. The vibe from the character is different from what you would read from the LN. I personally love the LN and often donate to SkyTheWood to buy the book so that he can continue translating it.

Seiryuu & Heshiku game some good LN recommendations. If I were to add some more summoned/reincarnated novels, they would be:

** Has RPG Elements*

There are so much more I can list, but I won’t really recommend them (excluding the one I haven’t read yet or don’t have enough chapter release to bother reading). Btw, Mushoku Tensei is highly recommend to read by a lot of people in the LN community.

So far this is my reading list, but there are other novel I’ve read that aren’t listed there.

what anime is everyone watching from this season?

i started watching
-Dimension W
-Bubuki Buranki
-Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
-Akagami no Shirayukihime 2nd season
-Norn9:Norn + Nonet
-Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation

so far Dimension W has been the most interesting anime for me, it gives off a Psycho Pass vibe and the concept is really nice

Bubuki Buranki has some potential but i’m mostly continuing to watch it to know what happened to the main characters sister
and she was never mentioned again LOL
but the art is pretty

Grimgar looks like what SAO should have been
like without all the useless lolis and adopting AI’s and stuff

Akagami no Shirayukihime is mostly cause i liked the manga and the first season was decent

Norn9:Norn+Nonet is that every season must have horrible reverse-harems for the laughs, though i doubt it can surpass Dance with Devils because that was just beautiful LOL
emo liar

PSO2 anime seems super boring and the concept is so dumb
the only reason i am watching it is because i like the game but that only goes so far, i hope they’ll add something other than it just being “play the game to prove adults that we can play games and do well in school”

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mintyrawr my mal 8)

• Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
  • Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
  • Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan
  • Dagashi Kashi
  • Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

I’m still gradually catching up on ~50 animes that I have downloaded but never got around to watching yet. I’m also downloading anime from this season that I haven’t prioritize watching as well.

I’m too lazy to read the light novels the mangas are adapted from, making me restricted to slowly updating mangas by choice. I’m ok with that, would prefer to gain more on the list tho.

@Karjalainen you know “The Hive”? Less of a war drama than survival Horror with giant insects, but still really nice.

If you don’t mind Horror with RPG, you should check out:

If you don’t mind original web novels by individual authors, you should check out:

I lost a lot of my novel links that I use to visit, and I’m bad at remembering titles. It was only recently I started using Novel Updates to keep track of the novel that I’ve read, or planned to read.