Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Oh I didnt know it was happening. So many animes adapted from light novels seem to have 1 season or so, seeing that it takes so long for the light novel (i.e ngnl, dungeon, devil is a part timer) that I thought these seasons aren’t going to be continued. Also I thought the point of these animes was to sell the LN.

A lot of popular LN these days have user transport to an fantasy that has RPG elements, through either summoning circle, death, or some random cause. So if you like these types of settings, I highly recommend you to read them.

I can list a few of the LN below:

M - There’s a Manga adaptation
A - There’s an Anime adaptation

Okay dude~~ wow… i really should start jotting down all the recommendations… haha…its more than i can remember…

Really? Wow… okay… i didnt know that… >< haha

Overlord anime will have 13 episodes.

I haven’t been watching any anime lately. I’ve mostly download them and let them sit on my hdd until I feel like watching through them like a marathon, lol.

So yea… I can’t really give any credible recommendation that aren’t mainstream at this time since it requires me to watch them… but for future anime, I would recommend the following:

I don’t know much about Heavy Object, but the author is the same person who did the To Aru Majutsu no Index series. So there are some expectations there.

The ones that I have or am downloading this year so far are:

Taking a long time editing the post to include the links

1 Like

Don’t worry. She will have a big impact on the story later on (based on manga).

It sounds similar to that other anime I’ve watch where the club group member suddenly acquire special ability, was a fun and cute anime IMO… lazy to look up the title though…

You can try watching Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru. There’s another one, base on battle cards, forgot what it’s called too.

Found it, it’s called Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de for that club with special ability. As for the card game one, it’s called Selector Infected WIXOSS. There’s tons I could list, but not going to bother listing them all since it’s too long a list. Also, I haven’t updated my MyAnimeList in a very long time, lmao.

Some anime from last Fall are

• Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Madan no Ou to Vanadis
  • Psycho-Pass 2
  • Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
  • World Trigger

I haven’t taken the time to watch Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo yet though.

I would like them to make an anime of Ubel Blatt, but fat chance that is happening with all the adult content in it. If you like manga such as Gantz, Berserk, Clayer, Zetaman, etc. you should check it out.

Anyways… back to reading more LN, Tera, Drawing, and Studying.

@Karjalainen Ugh, Why did you mentioned GATE? It looks really good and now I have to play the waiting game for new episodes that I hate so very much. :frowning:

Well its the longest running manga on the topic what if modern army invades fantasy world.

The anime is a shoenen version while the manga is seinen version full of violence, gore and rape. From what I heard the LN was more brutal and detailed and full of right wing japanese propaganda and world war 2 denial.

The plot of the anime as many say follows the LN storyline.

Any Gundam fans on here? Excited about the announcement for G-Tekketsu last night. Looks very promising so far and the premise for the main suit being incomplete and cannibalizing other suits as the story goes on to upgrade-- i like this idea

I stop watching Gundam series since Gundam SAGE. Prior to Gundam SAGe, I pretty much watch most all the gundam series. I especially enjoyed their games.

AGE was a trainwreck, most of the fandom agrees on that one hah. Really hoping this one helps redeem the series

Well I’ll give it a try, but with not much expectation :unamused:. The last one I enjoyed was Gundam 00.

Alex from Gangsta anyone? :sunglasses:

I hope she plays some bigger roles for Nicolas, right now she’s of just there…asking questions…

Well I don’t want to spoil anything but basing on the manga so far: don’t expect much from Alex playing any significant roles :pensive:

So is it safe to assume she’s merely there for the plot?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://i.imgur.com/aD69p4m.gif

2 Likes

Good ***** job Mad House. Overlord is with the perfect dark scenario that the manga lacked and is pretty as heck. Man those evil expressions from Albedo and Shaltear were just awesome:

Great episode 2, now things will start to get really interesting with the first fight…or warmup should I say.

1 Like