Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Any good suggestions of anime? Feels like ive watched all the good ones…T.T

‘good ones’, every one has different tastes. so elaborate on the ‘good ones’ so people can recommend regarding you tastes.

all time favourite: tsubasa reservoir chronicles, bleach, HxH,Sao one, Fate UBW, .hack,Reborn,

Currently watching: Arslan Senki, World Trigger, Naruto shippuden

i dont remember others ><. although i’m pretty sure i’ve watched many more… if you mean genres, i guess i would go for any action, comedy, love, fantasy type anime… I’m so dried out of anime that i go to the anime list and scroll alphabetically and click each anime one by one and watch the first epi… but i give up after a while… maybe just any anime that you guys think is a must watch? personal preference aside :smiley:

If you like action-fantasy anime, I recommend you to watch Rokka no Yuusha and Overlord.
If you like a comedy-school life-supernatural thing, watch Charlotte. Even if you don’t like those genres, I will still recommend you to watch it.

1 Like

Seems like you’re the shounen-type of guy. Watch Tokyo Ghouls, Attack on Titan, Owari no Seraph, Kiseijuu, Sei no Kakuritsu, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru and Nanatsu no Taizai.

1 Like

thx @Erokhi … will have a look at those you mentioned this weekend… XP… having my intern… so probably no time during weekdays… any others? guys?

I’ve waatched the first 4 you mentioned… though not the last 3… haha XP thx…

And don’t forget to watch Fate Stay Night. It is a MUST. :angry:

watched that already haha… i probably covered most of the mainstream ones

Ore Monogatari - a leftover from last season - is pretty fun. Every single ep has made me laugh so hard :laughing:. Though it’s adapted from a shoujo manga so you may not like it :yum:. Recently I found that some anime adapted from shoujo mangas are pretty good as well, especially the comedy type. It’s way better than watching those generic fanservice anime nowadays :unamused:

it seem you only those types from your list.

anyways here my list for you.

in relation to mainstreams Bleach, HxH, Naruto from the shorter anime from those era.

Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, D.GrayMan.

MMO anime

Accel World - 20 years after SAO events, same creator as SAO. Lead girl has same abilities as Kirito.

Log Horizon - most mmorpg related anime.

Overlord - MC isnt a humanoid but a Skeleton Mage.

Thxxx… I’ll try watching overLord… The others i already finished watching

Any idea how many volumes the Overlord anime will cover? I found Volume 4 story to be my favourite so far.

@Karjalainen

No game no life is a game world one, pretty close to the genre of interest

Oops… almost missed you post… ><… sure I’ll give it a try… shoujo animes can be nice too… just depends on the storyline i guess haha

True … but season 2 seems so long away… and at the end of season one… they story is sort of hanging halfway

Lol, typing a list of recommendations everytime sounds tiresome. So I will just drop my lists from Anime-Planet:

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/xShiroYashax/lists?page=1

@Agranite I believe they will cover until some point of Volume 5 (you can see the lizardmen in the OP and Sebas getting ready to kick but). Btw why the hell is the OP spoiling the fight from volume 4? C’mon Mad House.

SAO, LH, Overlord, all refer to HP/MP, character builds, classes, races, guildwars, stats, raids and the likes you see in an MMORPG as the you can read in the many discussion in ToS.

NGNL on the other(while its a good show) hand relies on strategy, psychology and statistics of games from chess, checkers, rockpaperscissors, tag with guns, cards, poker. Its an alternate world where conflict are solve from the said games and not mmorpg.

Bakemonogatari is a good one.
Also a little bit old shcool but still gold is Outlaw Star.

1 Like

So many 90s remake this coming years from holywood and anime and games.