Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Hmmm, well I honestly can’t describe what’s good for me cause I just what whatever catches my attention really… hahahaha

Well i might check out outbreak company and world trigger.

Recommended anime this season : Overlord, Gangsta, Charlotte. Waiting for God Eater.

you forgot Shimoneta

viewer warning watch with headphones due to NSFW audios

God Eater! OH GOD YES! (no pun intended)

Played the game alot before my psp broke gotta be one of thos awesome anime… and it’s ufotable…

Another adaption just got out 2 days ago.
Monster Musume.

I think season has alot more great titles than last season.

Yeeeeeeeeeees episode 1 just came out today. I love this kind of genre and scenario :slight_smile:

Gakkou Gurashi

1 Like

You can always check out AniChart website for anime releases to find out what you like. I know I’m definitely watching Working!!! and Non Non Biyori Repeat, for their light atmosphere and comedy. Of course there are tons of other anime this summer that I will dl and watch once they are completed if i’m not too lazy and have the time.

if anyone wants to listen to some hibike! euphonium songs, try this site :smiley:

http://funime.forunesia.com/2015/07/hibike-euphonium-original-soundtrack-omoide-music.html

i realy like the last 2 songs they played…
Provence no Kaze and Mikazuki no Mai (crescent mood dance?)

The latest chapter of One Piece is simply epic. One of the best chapter after the 2 years timeskip.
I can’t wait for the updated bounty of Straw Hat pirates, Luffy’s going at it! :laughing:

Yes, that first episode send chills down to my spine.

There is something felt so wrong from the very beginning, but you just couldn’t point it out.
I almost drop the show and when the facts hits you… and you rewind those scenes in your head (shivers) :scream:

“all is good with the world”

I’m enjoying the entire monogatari series now. It’s subarashii!

its actually coming from the novel though, also its too early to say that it doesn’t have gore & voilence. it just that its not there yet …we’ll have to wait and see. the rape scene for sure wont be there though hahaha

loooooooooooooooooooooool :joy:

2 Likes

I just watched the 1st episode of God Eater. Not bad at all. There were some badass memorable scenes and I look forward for the next episodes.
Charlotte is getting interesting and there were some explanation of the story which is good.
Gangsta, badass as always.
Rokka no Yuusha, we have 2 new characters and the story is developing pretty fast IMO. But at least the fighting scene was pretty good. I bet there’ll be some asskicking on the next episode.

1 Like

I might come back when there’s more episodes but for now I’ll just stick to working s3… hahaha

I’d probably enjoy God Eater more if I actually played the game, but I haven’t, so some things make absolutely no sense to me, though it’ll probably be explained next episode.

I’m enjoying Charlotte as well, I love the OP :smiley: Though it looks like this will be the next Angel Beats.

Gangsta (see avatar)

And I’ve been loving Rokka no Yuusha so far, Nashetania is so cute :3 Look at those damned bunny ears.

1 Like

Obligarotry bunny ear character. But yeah so far Rokka is looking nice, and as for God eater it should clear up on the next few episodes. Gotta look forward to them good fight scenes ala Fata/stay night.

lol :joy:

1 Like

I thought the author is having a health condition … and thats why they’re discontinuing the anime?though I’m not sure bout the manga