Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

Nope, but I’ve read the LN translation since it’s first chapter release.

Oh, is there any link for the light novel? I want to read it considering the manga updates is really slow. I must wait for more than 1 month just for 1 chapter.

I don’t think forum rules allow me to post those. You can always call me on Steam though.

Send the link through PM maybe? :wink:

You should also check out all the other LN that is translated by the person translating Overlord. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! (Gifting the Wonderful World with Blessings!) LN which also have their own anime adaptation coming up in the near future, is translated by the same person.

There’s a reason why I’ve been donating to that translator =p

I’d say play the game instead @Tsugumi. It’s on my list of top games, but that’s just me. I can’t say I watched the anime but the story was great in the game at least.

Hey guys anyone watching/planning to watch GATE?

What did you guys think of the first episode?

It was pretty slow at first but got really good when the Gate actually opened up. I have pretty good expectations from it but nonetheless it’s still a harem, I believe so anyways, so there will be some cliche repetative gags throughout the series.

It did seem like a harem with all the girls, well I won’t really mind that much as long as the plot delivers.

Also really interesting that they portray the lead like that. An otaku which functions in society.

Really interested where this anime will end up since it’s the only one I’m watching that is actually new (also watching working! s3 and durarara!!!x2 s2)

It’s decent, not too good, not too bad. But I will still follow the next chapters.

After fate/stay night ended I had nothing to watch so I looked for anime that is currently airing and I saw GATE. Looked nice so I tried watching and I found it okay so I wanted people’s opinion.

Its doesnt have the gore and violence of the manga, it could have been another Terraformars gut spilling blood gore, and with rape and murder + right wing japanese mindset JAPAN stronk ichiban with ww2 denial content.

So its going to ‘shonen-ized’ toned down version for the anime.

wait there’s a manga for GATE? now that I didn’t know… hahahaha

there is alot of gore and violence, and in further chapter rape scenes in GATE manga

ooookay I didn’t know it would go down this route… hahaha so much for wanting it to be a light hearted anime.

nah the anime wont be, its A-1 pictures most recently known for Sword Art Online…there will be more fanservice than the manga than actual violence

Well I do doubt that they’ll show the rape scenes. Maybe just hint at it a bit. but still. I was thinking it’s be more like a comedy/fantasy sort of thing.

then watch Outbreak company, its the same premise, japan military entering alternateworld, but the light hearted feeling.

I might try it. I’m looking for a good anime right now and after watching fate/stay I don’t wanna touch on something too serious…

on that note is world trigger any good?

it didnt get my interest on ep1, but some say its good.

also you need to elaborate on what is ‘good anime’ as everyone has their own tastes. Since i like the serious depressing ones. and no i havent watch any of the latest Fate titles