Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

oh we got a nice anime here… its about voice actors =D
(it has nice ending song too)

title: sore ga seiyuu!

so…we have anime about manga, anime about animators/production, anime about voice actors… whats next? XD

Yea, I read the synopsis and meh, I’ve seen so many animes about making manga/animes that I’m not sure if I’m up for some more >.<. I guess I’ll at least give it a 1-3 episode shot before dropping/continuing it ~

Have anyone watched Overlord? :laughing:

lol new MMO anime… nice +18 anime XD

but by watching this kinds of stuff… u will realize how hard anime/manga is made… and the reason i hate people who rush things because they want an emidiate season 2 of this or that anime >_<

Overlord’s manga itself just got its new chapter today. Man, I really wish this anime will rock the new season considering most of the anime shown up until now were really boring.

I am currently watching “Tales of the Abyss” So far I’m not liking it very much. Anyone watched it able to recommend to carry on, as it may build up in the later episodes? I’m currently on 6.

Oh man that’s pretty old LOL. It seems like it’ll get better later on, according it reviews >.>

Drop it and watch Tears To Tiara instead.

Already watched it, found it to be average. Perhaps it is not my genre XD

Some of the ones I enjoyed:
Yakitate!! Japan, Shokugeki no Soma, Hayate no Gotoku, Love Live
Steins;Gate, a certain magical index, psycho-pass, shingeki no kyojin, tokyo ravens
Angel Beats!, Clannad, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, hanasaku iroha

I liked Kill la Kill only first half of the season when it was the funniest XD XD

Some of the ones I disliked / stopped halfway:
Minami-Ke, GoSick,

Judging from what you’ve listed—if you haven’t already watched them—you might like Haikyuu!!, Owari no Seraph, Monogatari (series), Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, Yumeiro Patissiere, and Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo.

They’re all pretty enjoyable to watch. I’ve only listed a few that are “complete”, season/series-wise, so that you can binge watch them if you’d like.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo read the manga and you’ll be binge reading for 24 hrs.

So you should have just said that don’t like medievalish stuff lol.

Well based on the things you like I would recommend Abenobashi, Nichijou, Ben-to and a few other comedies. Looking on the Slice of Life side of things you may enjoy stuff like Chihayafuru and Bakuman.

#H

#Y

#O

#U

#K

#A

So many ships but none of them have sailed…

Sorry for not being clear. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the recommendations!

Thank you so much for the list of recommendations! A friend of mine recommended Owari no Seraph too and I already have it in my watch list. Planned to watch after I finished Tales of the Abyss but it seems like I will be dropping it.

For those who Read Manga or Novel “Legendary Moonlight Sculptor”…

I just watched ep1 AND read the last chapter ^^
it’s Awesome

If you like Overlord I would recommend the light novel over the manga. The manga adaptation skips many sections with explanations about Momomga’s skills and about Nazarick. Like this section right after the first speech to the guardians:

"The pressure that almost pushed their head into the ground, suddenly disappeared without a trance. Even though everyone knew that the master they worshiped had already left, nobody stood up. After a while, someone let out a sigh of relief, and the tension was finally released. The first one to stand up was Albedo and although her white dress had dirt on it, she did not pay it any mind and just dusted it off. After seeing Albedo standing up, everyone silently followed suit.

“Si-, Sister, that was scary…”
“Yeah, I thought I would be crushed”
“As expected of Momonga-sama, even towards us Guardians, he would have such a huge effect.”
“Although I knew he’s a supreme being and was stronger than all of us, I did not expect it to be to this extent.”

The Guardians all started talking about Momonga’s impression.
The pressure that all the Guardians felt was actually the aura Momonga was emitting.

Desperation aura. In addition to the Terror effect, it is also able to reduce the stats of a player. Normally it should not affect level 100 NPCs, but due to the blessing received inside Ainz Ooal Gown, the effect became even stronger."

There are a lot of other explanations about passive skills, items, auras and Yggdrasil mechanics in general. It’s really worth to read.