Tree of Savior Forum

đź’˘ [Drama] kToS Guild War Kidnapping Exploitation đź’˘

In a PoV it does look like LH, and it is completely inside the RP proposed by IMC lol, as i said, the companies can’t be totally blamed by this, but still, they need to do something about the invitation request windows or they will have drama tickets on their hands.

They wish they would never born.
What can they do?
If their leader keeps spamming guild war invitation to every single guild on the server, those people won’t be able to quit the guild. They can’t also go outside the town because other players will keep killing them. They are already labeled as “members of DCOG bast*rds which must be killed”.

I swear I thought this was some made up fan story. Hahaha was fun to read.

2 Likes

how long till the international guilds in kToS wage war?

TELL US YOUR TALES OF VALOUR!!!
&
screenshot and videos pls.

also

#RIP NON-COMBAT GUILDS

JJMS, infuriated that the kidnapped players betrayed(?) him, decided to
go with his final option. He invited more and more people, then waged war on literally every guild in Ausrine.

Savage. Send this script to Hollywood.

10 Likes

Wait, so a guild can wage war against an unlimited amount of guilds? Who’s the genius at IMC that came up with that?

1 Like

Some one who enjoys chaos!

2 Likes

@STAFF_John probably ran out of bubble gum to chew.

1 Like

I died hearing this… lame system, IMC should fix this thing before hitting the international

This will happen soon on Vakarine !

This is hilarious! :joy:

i thought you could only have about 20 people in one guild?

rubs his hands together Okay, let’s do this, we’re checking things off my list

• Wait for TOS to be released
  • Play normally waiting for this to happen on said released version (If its not fixed by then)
  • Watch everyone pick sides whilst eating
  • Tension rises and everyone gets more and more tenacious with each passing day with their own various vendetta’s
  • Laugh as chaos surrounds the game for the foreseeable future
1 Like

This actually entertain me.

10 Likes

Omg, this is gold, someone legitimally send this to the developers of sword art online, log horizon, send this to everyone in the theme, even the ones that created .hack// series hahahaa

Seriously, i want to watch something like this in an animation xD

This is pure gold

4 Likes

@fairyhell let’s make an alliance between your maids and my knights. :wink:

35 at guild level 5 and maxed out guild tower “skill” to increase members.

2 Likes

You make a good point…

Who wants to join my Protection Racket guild? We will extort the casual guilds into paying us protection money for not declaring war on them.

2 Likes

Acceptance!

We shall do it again in open beta!

1 Like

this post is gold xddd love the system.
just 1 thing i thought about earlier, there should be 2 states of war, “agressive” and “open war”, being agressive just as it is now but without being able to kill towers, and open war needing to be acepted and being able to kill towers.

of course the system needs more stuff to be added, but this looks very promising!

1 Like

Probably should make the guild notification window different, but honestly I think its the players faults for not reading.

That aside, although this is guild drama, I find it cool that situations like this can still happen in MMO’s. But there’s probably lots more polishing that needs to be done with the guild system.