Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’¢ [Drama] kToS Guild War Kidnapping Exploitation šŸ’¢

Omg, this is gold, someone legitimally send this to the developers of sword art online, log horizon, send this to everyone in the theme, even the ones that created .hack// series hahahaa

Seriously, i want to watch something like this in an animation xD

This is pure gold

4 Likes

@fairyhell letā€™s make an alliance between your maids and my knights. :wink:

35 at guild level 5 and maxed out guild tower ā€œskillā€ to increase members.

2 Likes

You make a good pointā€¦

Who wants to join my Protection Racket guild? We will extort the casual guilds into paying us protection money for not declaring war on them.

2 Likes

Acceptance!

We shall do it again in open beta!

1 Like

this post is gold xddd love the system.
just 1 thing i thought about earlier, there should be 2 states of war, ā€œagressiveā€ and ā€œopen warā€, being agressive just as it is now but without being able to kill towers, and open war needing to be acepted and being able to kill towers.

of course the system needs more stuff to be added, but this looks very promising!

1 Like

Probably should make the guild notification window different, but honestly I think its the players faults for not reading.

That aside, although this is guild drama, I find it cool that situations like this can still happen in MMOā€™s. But thereā€™s probably lots more polishing that needs to be done with the guild system.

Completely agree.

I love this after reading the reddit post i wasnā€™t upset at the system etc, i was wishing i was on that server.

Only issue i saw was other guilds should not be able to come in and tamper with your gardens and what not etc.

http://s23.postimg.org/fm5imlqbf/jerks.png

1 Like

Will do. :smiley:
Just hoping there is real guild alliance feature in the game.

Nuff said.

I think an icon in the top middle of the window would solve it.

1 Like

Who wants to make a guild dedicated to causing war on the international server when we get it. Im totally in just to lazy to lead lol.

1 Like

is it really not possible to refuse if someone declares war on you?

Iā€™m the same way about a non-warring guild that just farms and socializes.

2 Likes

Non-warring guild :frowning: i guess well never truly be friends. Ill remember you sweet Melon when im buying potions produced by your guild lol.

Hey,we arenā€™t all in this to fight against one another.Some of us are just here to farm/sit at the sidelines and take your money.

I am proudly one of those people :sparkles:

4 Likes

I hope you buy a really really big hat with all the money i spend on potions and things.

2 Likes

She is already aiming for this one:

1 Like

You know me so well :heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

This is hilarious. Itā€™s so broken but so funny. 10/10 Fixes are inevitable, but I hope theyā€™ll be subtle enough to avoid ruining the fun.

They could solve kidnapping by allowing leaving with a delay equal to the duration of a guild war.

For the window, make the windowā€™s background a completely different color so itā€™ll be obvious even if youā€™re reading a forum post and mindlessly click expecting a party invitation. Disable the accept button for the first 5 seconds so you canā€™t invite someone in the middle of combat and hope theyā€™re clicking right where the button pops up.

As for peaceful, casual guilds, add a ghetto area in some undesirable map and putting your tower there disables guild war, but you have to pay a talt price.

I was going to make one exactly for that in the futureā€¦

if we find ourselves on the same server and you have itā€¦

am in :blush:

1 Like