Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

What does cleric c2 offer? your not using blessing so the doulbe hit isn’t a thing. Is it just for heal 10?

Cleric 2 gives divine might, the safety zone attrib (imo c1 sz is worthless, and this would be your only dmg mitigation skill), fade (situational, but hella useful) and better heals. What’s not to love?

Cleric2 also gives more tiles for heal bombs. Priest blessing makes heal tiles hit 2 times instead of 1 on top of the blessing bonus damage. On a boss it is one of the best dps tools we have (if we are not healing). 36 hits (2x 9tiles) of 319% (lv80 attribute is a cheap 3m+) on a 22 sec cooldown is really good.

1 Like
  • Changed it to have 1 blessing for heal bombs, for if your pardoner blessing runs out of hits. It’s not needed per se, but it can be nice to have a back up.
    Heal is still quite nice damage ofc, but imo it shines because you can turn it to only heal allies if you’re in a group that needs it. And then switch it off to help mobs when needed.

• And ofc you still get an lvl 9 cure, but it’s not as amazing anymore.

• The SZ upgrade is also quite noticable like @kourihime said.

• Divine Might is a bit of a old habit I’ll admit, the +1 skill level used to be a lot better for us prior to all these fixed durations and hit counts and what not. It’s still quite nice on resurrect (1s cast time), revive, mass heal and heal ofc.

• And fade is always good, helps with questing too.

Why is everyone recommending Cure9? Is cure10 bad now?

You miss out on 2 hits of cure for a slight bit more of Safety zone, Divine Might or fade.

Cure is quite weak atm, and it gains no skill factor from leveling. So it’s more of a filler option.

I like to lvl it up to 10 because I play Chap full SPR so it procs Blessings, other than that you could even get away with Cure at lvl 1, though SZ is overkill to max too so it’s all a matter of personal taste I guess.

Has the recommended no. of skill points for SZ changed? I remember the consensus (or close to it) was 1 point in SZ but with maxed attribute.

Thank you very much ^^ I was like "I want incineration but it’s bad but i’m full int what if i put this on here and…no… then this… no…;—;"
And the sadhu skills? I’ll need to test but it seems you can’t do anything else when you’re using transmit prana/casting a sadhu’s skill

Not sure about consensus, I just like having SZ a bit higher.
Hence I put it as 5 / 1+ in the skill point guide.

Keep in mind the setup I’ve is for Full SPR, for INT it’s different (if you’re INT Chaplain you want Aspersion lvl 15 instead of Blessing for example), though I’m not sure if even for an INT build Incineration is worth the 10 points…

Transmit Prana it’s just like a self buff basically, you cast it before doing your rotation, downside is that it has a 20 seconds downtime, hence I recommend getting Diev1 for Laima so it’s 5 secs downtime instead.

And yes, once you’re casting Possession you can’t move since it’s a channeling skill and to use ABE you need to use OoB which then again you can’t move while using it (however you can still cast skills like Heal, Divine Might, Safety Zone, etc while using OoB but they’ll appear from your body instead of your spirit).

For Sadhu it’s pretty much maxed Posession, Transmit Prana and ABE, and that leaves you with 15 points, you can use 1 into Prakriti and rest into OoB (you need atleast 1 point into OoB to use ABE).

I think I’ll reset my Bokor Oracle into C3>Diev>Sadhu3>Taoist.
Honestly Bokor Oracle isn’t that good of a build until Rank 10/11, so I will make use of that free charslot we got next year or whenever we get a level up event and level a new Bokor Oracle from scratch.

Atm it’s more important to get some damagedealer to run Saalus & help funding my Kabbalist aside from my Falconer[+ another cube to reroll for Practonium >_>], and it’s also a lot cheaper since Sadhu and Cleric attributes are cheap while Taoist doesn’t have any required attribute atm (no damage attribute on Creeping Death Charm and since I’m not getting Storm Calling I don’t need to buy expensive attributes, I’ll just get level 40 Begone Demon).

Stats I’ll go 60 CON 200 INT ~120 DEX (waiting for OOB boost by Aspd) to reach around 200-300 DEX, depending on the gear later on (which will probably shared between all my chars, 315 rare leather set from HG if it ever drops for me <_<
; gotta save that Plate Set for my Thaumaturge); after that pure INT from the next levelcap onwards as it boosts damage tremendously on Sadhu/Taoist builds.

About Safety Zone: Level 1 is enough for yourself alone + max one more partymember, but the problem arises if you have idiots in your party that all run into your Safety Zone whenever the monsters cast AoE multihits (e.g. the Tree in Siaulai). Safety Zone decreases 1 hit for every party member it protected, so if the multihit attack is dropped onto your SZ and it potentially has to block at least 4 x 3 hits, your level 2 SZ [with DM] will last only 2 attack waves, if you’re unlucky around 5 seconds.

That’s why I never run into the Safety Zones if I play on my Falconer, because I know it sucks to get your Safety Zone nuked by Archer or Wizard stupidity[can’t blame the Swordsman who’s melee if he accidentally runs into my SZ or wants to avoid a oneshot].

I’d suggest to get 5 Storm Calling, 5 Creeping Death Charm, 3 Dark Sight, 1 Tri-Disaster and 1 Begone Demon.

Tri-Disaster is a 1 point wonder since it gives you 210 flat resists, after that it only increases the duration and by 10 flat resists so not worth it, also it’s most likely you’ll use it more for DMG than for what it gives.

Storm Calling even though it might not be worth for you, when you’re partying with a few melees and you use it it’s gonna boost their dmg by a lot (with the attribute).

Guys, do you think C2 > P3 > Chap > Miko > Tao is viable?
The idea is to use the synergy multihit/blessing and help the others with support skills. Maybe going with a mix of INT and SPR, since I fear that full SPR/INT would make it too one sided.

Something like this: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222cih.1a2a345561.1b3f4251657596.153545.14213555.1155617385

No thank you, even if I could possibly boost the damage of others, I have to think ahead towards Rank 9 and 10 and save skillpoints. If I save the 5 skillpoints from Storm Calling, I can freely invest the next 15 skillpoints into the new skills and/or boost Tri-disaster Charm if it becomes viable while I already have the 5 points for level 10 Creeping Death Charm available.

Nobody knows when Rank 9 will come out [my guess would be September or October], and I’ll play less due to my studies so no point wasting precious points until then and having to buy a Skill Reset afterwards.

My target is to deal damage, not to boost it. That’s what most Non-Clerics do, and most of their skills don’t have any real benefit for the party, so the Cleric is not obliged to boost everyone by wasting precious skillpoints and money.

Is it worth using agny necklace over max peta just for the bonus damage on incinerate for plague builds?

Sure.
And keep in mind it has 120 fire property on it as well, so even for other skills it’s still the better option.

Just keep in mind that Agni has no magic defense on it at all, which shouldn’t be a huge issue atm. But it’s worth pointing out.

In the current meta, Cleric2 is more of a convenience than a requirement IMO. Pre-Balance patch, damage from mobs was much higher even with good defenses.

Case in Point is ET Solmiki. Pre-Patch, mobs would straight up 1 shot you if you didn’t have god-like defenses…now they do 1-2k per hit so the necessity for extra heal tiles is greatly diminished.

I want to do a Str/Spr Cleric>X>Bokor3>Druid3 build for PvE and i have some questions, can you help me?

1- Is it viable to do Krivis1 instead of Cleric2 for the utility? I dont aim to be a healer and since i would have really poor Int maybe going krivis for Daino and Zalciai would be better.
2- Ogouveve only afects my summons or does it affect me too? +35 Str and AoE ratio looks nice in a lycantrophy build.
3-Since im doing a hybrid with Spirit wouldnt i benefit more from maxing zombify? Even if i only use the zombies for tanking.
4-Since i cant use efigy while transformed should i leave it at 0?
5-Would Bwa Kayiman be a good skill to max on a Lycantrophy/zombie master build?
6-What exactly Hexing “prevent recovery” do, and should i invest any point on it since im not doing magical damage?
7- Im planing on puting 2 point on Damballa (remaining of my intended build) just for when i really need it, i dont want to sacrifice my army =P. What is your opinion about it?

1. Nope, you’ll want cleric2 as a druid3 due to how Hengestone works. (+100% health, but you’ll need to heal before you can benefit of it.) Or maybe priest3 could suffice instead.

And you’ll want it even more if you use zombies, they eat up heal tiles a lot.

Also, Zalciai is useless atm due to the crit formula making crits far to rare.
Daino is better off being bought as scrolls.

1. Don’t know, don’t care. 35 str is a trivial value.

2. You’ll only really benefit of zombify if you’re an int build with Damballa. Zombie dmg is just to low, even with full spr.

3. You can use it while transformed, you just can’t use it at the same time as lycan skills. If int, and you should be int as a bokor atm, you should max effigy.

4. Nope. Bwa is very unreliable and hard to use properly. (ends when hit, you need to keep its button pressed 24/7 and keep running in circles.) Get it to 1 for its cc and see for yourself.

5. Prevents healing iirc. If you don’t use effigy then ignore it. Though ignoring effigy isn’t wise either imo.

6. Max it. It’s really good. can be a bit clunky at times when zombies don’t feel suicidal of a sudden, but its damage is outright insane. And grab the Damballa attributes asap if you do.

1 Like