Still great for healbombs or any int build really.
For spr builds it has decent scaling, but it’s rather limited as the cleric3/priest3/Kabba3 build is miles ahead of any other spr cleric in terms of healing.
But other builds shouldn’t bother with it tbh, without spr or int the healing is far to low.
The whole healing rework feels weird tbh.
- Heal: Lingering whatever adds a 10s buff that restores 50% of the amount the original heal recovered. But since it doesn’t stack it’s wasted on heal. yet it works wonders with mass heal.
- Aukuras is quite good in terms of healing atm, despite it’s low heal factor and poor synergy with other spr heal options.
- Chortasmata is also very good but ignores the new healing stat entirely.
- Tree of Sephiroth also ignores said new stat entirely, but it’s also overkill in terms of how much it heals. (that and apparently it can be reversi’d? that thing can fully heal bosses o…o)
- Guardian Saint only boosts your healing stat, so that’s not quite as impressive or useful as it sounds.
- Ein Sof’s doubled healing is still insanely good, but it feels out of place since kabba3 itself doesn’t need it at all.
- Restoration now lost it’s hidden effect, such a shame.
Chorta+Auk is quite nice, and the standard zealot build will likely incorporate it. Kind of ironic given it’s one downside on fanaticism.
And ofc the Cleric3/Priest3/Kabba3 as it will have a op mass heal and tree for over time healing, with heal to fill in the gaps. It’s a bit boring and bland though…
R10 will see a druid2/kabba3 variant as a possibility at least, which will open up a few variants.
But I think that’s about it.
I finished updating the druid thread, so pretty much all that is already answered in post 2 with build examples even.
As for skill priority:
- Chorta deals most dmg and has healing, but is useless vs flying. Imo first priority.
- Carnivory deals more dmg over a shorter period of time, but overall loses out to chorta. Also, useless vs flying and needs to be used after Chorta. Second or tertiary priority imo.
- Thorns doesn’t deal that much dmg in comparison, but it has the best skill factor gain of the 3 skills and can be used vs flying enemies. Imo a first or second priority.
- Seedbomb is only good in pvp or if you always have 5 allies/summons/objects with you. Ignore or max imo.
- Lycanthropy needs to be maxed if you go druid3, you need the statbuff or lycan dmg to much.
- Transform is now more of a luxury, and best avoided if you go druid3.
- Sterea Trofh should be maxed ofc, but you may resort to stealing 1 or 2 points from it.
- Hengestone is ok ish for matk based druids, but hardly ever worth the investment beyond 1 point. Can be nicer if you run with a group of clerics though.
- Shapeshift, avoid or 1 if you use transform.
- Telepath is still a good skill, but not worth it in this sort of build alas.