Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

hi there can you make me a guide for this path way of Plague doctor 3

like which skill to put in etc.

c2-p3-miko1-pd3

Which classes are good/decent in c1 for mobbing? Maybe also single target for bossing.
Specifically thinking of Tao1, Kabba1, Sadhu1, or Miko but maybe others as well. How are they mobbing/single target? Ignoring Inq1, PD1, and Zea1.

Can someone give me an advice?
So, Iā€™m building a Cleric>Priest3>Chaplain>?>Plague Doctor but I canā€™t decide what to choose as ā€œfiller classā€ like you guys like to say. Could Bokor1 make at least a decent difference in regards of DPS? Or is it better to choose cleric2 and have more utility?
Ah, by the way, itā€™s an INT build.

probably cleric 2 will do more for you than one rank of bokorā€¦ since you already have aspergillum your effigy will be wasted, and your zombies will do little in a int build.

cleric 2 will give you more heal tiles and divine might, which increase your aspergillum dmg by 10 - 16% (if full atributed)

you could consider paly or monk as fillers for the 2 handed weapon atribute, as int classes have 0 offensive bonus on the offhand gems. but i personally donā€™t think it is really worth

1 Like

Thanks, I was really considering going for Cleric2 but now I can choose this path with 0 worries

but Zombify says the HP and STR increases with INT and SPR. So could one go INT anyways?

iā€™m not sure, afaik zombies are treated as sumons, and thus it should be better to go spr. but i may be wrong. i have little experience in bokor and the times i tryed the class i went the c2 zombieless build.

hey guys whats the best smk set for cleric ? plate 4 cloth 3 ?

plate - pant,glove,shoe,necklace
cloth - robe,barcelet x2 ?

am i correct ?

Hi everybody !
Iā€™m an inexperienced player and I would like to ask: What exactly is the difference between the auto atack of a priest3chaplain and a krivis with daino? Are they equal in strength?

Sorry if itā€™s a silly question, thanks in advance

Why not both?
chaplain aspergillium adds additional line to your auto attack but the first hit is still physical so it can still miss, krivis daino makes your auto attack become magical, adds another additional line and also attack speed at c3. You can stack both and spread ur AA with inquisitor wheel for more awesomeness.

1 Like

Chaplaim auto is one line 100% physical and other line 322-342%( gem + divine might) holy magic dmg, that can be increased by atributes to up to extra 60% dmg.

Krivis daino make your auto 100% magic dmg, and at lvl 15 gets an ateibute to add another line of 100% magic dmg.

You can stack both builds to get the meta aa cleric build that Goes chap KRIVIS3 and then inqui, for both spreading your aa trough well and inq. Hurn atribute that spawn a fire on defeated mobs that deals g according to.your aa.

Hi, Iā€™d like to ask if anyone knows how to build a character to heal with the exo patch.

I canā€™t find a base to make a proper stat build for it. I was planning to get int, spr and con equipment for velcoffer ichor and I dunno if it will e enough with 200 spr base stat.

Since heal will change this patch we have to wait and see what is truly changing and how muchā€¦

Ktos could be a window to itos future, but not always the sameā€¦

Hey guys,

Back to this game I rerollā€™d my pala/inq for being a cute magical full supp.

My character is 328 and I didnā€™t do ET or any endgame content yet. Iā€™m wondering if I could do any contents with these two builds:

ā€¢ [stat full SPR] C2 > Priest2 > Diev3 > Miko > Tao1
ā€¢ [stat full SPR] C2 > Diev3 > Miko > Oracle1 > Kabba1 > Tao1

PS: nvm Iā€™m gonna be :

ā€¢ [stat SPR/INT] C2 > Diev3 > Miko > Druid3
Later, new skills from druid would be interesting for the status and the gameplay would fit to me.

With the new healing patch coming, would it be a good idea to invest into a support oriented Krivis/Miko build? I want this character to be a strong utility support for velcoffer

lv15 Aukuras > Clap to have 100% uptime healing?

So maybe

C2 Krivis 3 Diev 1 Miko 1 Taoist 2?

What about the new Kabbalist? For some reason I just love having miko + diev combo in a build

C2 Diev 3 Miko 1 Kabbalist 3

Hi Hi my lovely ClericHolic friends!
Since i was a kid i always loved Healer characters in any game, and of course in ToS it is the same feeling.
Iā€™m starting to make a series of Guide for Cleric Classes and first started with the base class, the Cleric, with all the new Cleric changes, so even for those who well know about Cleric this video is totaly informative.
I hope you guys like! :blush:
Video: https://youtu.be/rh7_NR0Bh9k

5 Likes

do you know what will happen to clerics without high spr/int? whatā€™s the base ā€œhealing powerā€ that a cleric has at lv360?

btw very nice video, very informative and itā€™s great to have all the infos of 1 class packed in 1 place since there are so many hidden stuff for each one of them!

I hope to see new videos soon

Full CON (in My opinion) still the best option. The best thing you can do for your Healer is get Full Solmiki Cloth + Masinios Rod and Shield, with this you are immortal and still healing very well.
Thanks for liking!! :blush:

I have a small question, whatā€™s the best skill allocation for full STR Monk C3? My skills look like this so far but I have no idea where to put remaining points.

1 Like

Is a rod really better than a mace?

1 Like