Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Can Krivis3 X X X Taoist2 be a viable dps? (Not for the new raid, but for other stuffs like HG, WB, CM)

I’ve tried it yesterday and apparently it stopped working.

C2 K3 Druid2 Tao2 here.

340HG is doable, especially if you go up near the spiders who are weak to Lightning, but it’s definitely not as efficient as Wizard farming builds due to having no good way to aggro mobs besides Aukuras.

CM is also doable. Hybrid DPS and support. Dark Sight + put heal tiles under it and you give your teammates a safe space to recover HP if things get dicey.

Haven’t tried worldbossing myself so I can’t comment on that.

Had anyone tried Taoist support with an enchanter in the party?

Storm calling + Enchant lighting seems good for swords and archers.

I heard that sausys10 and other was fixed and I didn’t try to risk loosing my CM. But I tried same old cm places like s9, coast and so on. Cm bosses got much more HP and Malleus Maleficarum debuff stopped to work as described in the patch. I didn’t complete the stage 5 boss for missing a couple of seconds or 30 seconds and I got my gears much more damaged and in one of them even the blessing buff ended . My current build is the Inq AA with 150 of Dex and remaining on Int with many Primus and 3 solmiki and using emerald shield and a +9 skull smasher trans 3 with some weak red gems.

Due theses facts I think I probably need a +16 to keep soloing with trans 5 and good gems.

I am thinking maybe use the reset vaucher to try another build but I don’t know

What do you think of swapping druid and cleric2 for Sadhu3? I don’t know how transmit prana works

Prana adds 65% of your minimum MATK to every hit of magic attacks that you perform. It’s good with multihit skills, of which there are many in this build; Zaibas, Divine Stigma, Possession, Creeping Death Charm.

But IIRC @Wurmheart already tried this build before and didn’t like it because the damage isn’t really up to par compared to variants like Sadhu PD3 and you sacrifice a lot of support for it.

how does melstis (krivis3) work exactly?
it doesnt increase the duration of my immolaion

It doubles your CURRENT buff duration, up to a max of 20s added.

This means if you use Melstis when the buff is only 5s left you will only get 5s more duration on the buff. You need to use Melstis right after the buff is casted to get the full benefit.

1 Like

thnx for clearing things up, i thought it was duration+20s

its for fanatic illusion

it increases current buff duration by a percentage, at lvl 5 its 100%(so double)
you can get more levels in it with divine might or a gem

you can push for more seconds on increased fanatic duration, since its a 15 second buff(but most of the time you cast melstis at 13 seconds since the animations for everything are so long) lvl5 melstis cant bring it to +20 seconds, lvl 7 will bring it to +18 seconds

1 Like

I have an enchanter and on several encounters there was a Taoist. Some of these times the player also had a Miko and in fewer times used the Miko’s dance.

Well I think the enchanter buff doesn’t really help a lot the party. In many encounters mostly of the players wasn’t physical DPS (and might be the reason some Mikos didn’t use the dance). Some times they are mostly wizards, some they are pvp players or have a build that doesn’t fully use the buffs.

Anyway, the tao storm gives much more bonus damage than the enchanter buff, in my opinion. I think the if you have the storm there you wouldn’t notice the enchanter buff, as the magnitude of the difference of bonus damage are huge. I am not sure if it answer is exactly what you were looking for @Alyu_aint_short

Well, enchanting lighting convert physical attacks to lighting while storm calling increase lighting damage. I’m not sure if it helps a lot but I was thinking in case of my guildmates parties since we use AA archers and/or swords for bossing. It highly depends on the party and it is not supposed to work well with randons, @Kannushi

For exemple, when we do guild bosses, there is a few swords and I main a miko so I dance there :stuck_out_tongue: Plus the boss is weak to holy so It nearly doubles the damage and can go pass the cap damage.

Has anyone tried to move from chapkrivisinq AA build to something else?

I was thinking about replacing Krivis for Kabba, Monk and Taoist, to boost the damage and in theory could do critical attack (no Daino) .

If replace the Taoist for Kabba2 the Merkebah adds protection and another line of damage as far as I know.

Or , maybe, put Krivis 2 and monk to have the extra line of damage and double punch.

Or, maybe chap with Oracle2 (death sentence) tao Inq

Or druid2zeoinq transforming into a high critical mob and using Zeo to boost even more

Which suggestions and opinions do you have about these builds and other that could leverage the “old” Krivis3chapinq ?

Do you know how much storm would increase in lightning damage?

Seems to be double, at least with Zaibas and Divine Punishment.

1 Like

So, I was wondering would a Cleric C2> Dievdirbys C1> Paladin C3> Plague Doctor C1/C2 > Inquisitor C1/C2 be any good for PvE(Maybe even change one rank of PD by other thing like Kabba or Oracle)?
The main focus of the build would be PAttack with Palgue Doctor to help with sustain and debuff prevention.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbbege.1a25395561.152535.1f2333449a6575.1a22355a6172.75446185

to the zealots/krivis/taoist, is the new electra necklace a good investment?

If you’re wearing set effects (eg Solmiki Set/Frieno), then I would say no, especially if you’re something like a krivis3 zealot build. 50% isn’t that much more damage for fanatic illusion. On the other hand, zaibas would benefit a lot from the necklace. So if you’re maybe a krivis3 taoist build, it could be worth it (again depending on whether you’re using set effects with your current accessories or not)

many thanks, looks like it’s a stopgap for better equips or new characters.