Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Did I still have that old misinfo somewhere?
But yeah, kagura dance affects both Immolation and Fanatic Illusion.

As for its buff/debuff mechanics, it’s not really well explained well but you need both the debuff and buff to get the +x0% of melee dmg taken as an extra holy dmg hit effect.
And since the debuff doesn’t hit flying enemies, well no kagura dmg boost vs flyers…

I tested a few flying mobs a long time ago and they did indeed work the way you’re thinking. I couldn’t use my Heal tiles or any other ground based effects.

I wonder if the developers saw that. I think the heals should work . Does it help on Fighting against bosses?

Not really. Unlike Levitate, you’re not immune to melee attacks. Besides that, boss attacks can hit pretty much anything regardless.

:frowning: thank you for trying :frowning:

Question: Considering Oracle’s Death Sentence increases damage to a target, would this increase the damage of Dievdirbys Carve Owl to that target?

Hey guys !
Do you think it would be possible to mix Sadhu and Krivis, with somethink like Cleric2/Krivis2/Sadhu3/Taoist2 (or maybe Krivis3 and Taoist1) ?
If not, how well does a Cleric2/Krivis3/Druid2/Taoist2 in term of damage ? Last time I try it (a few month ago), Krivis’ Zaiba was bugged and underwhelming, is it better now ?

I didn’t check if non-party members were receiving the buff but it affects the shinobi clones. I can check later today by I can’t make a video since I play at 20 FPS. Maybe it’s worth some checking. I used kagura both at guild missions and album books on non-party members and they were all being affected by the dance. I tried to check the buff long ago and non-party members weren’t receiving the buff so I thought the same as you right now, but I should check again in case it was changed.

I wouldn’t recommend it personally, if you want a krivis build I would say to go for the Krivis3-Druid2-Taoist2 build, I think it’s decent for a damage/support build. Zaibas is better now, but not the most powerful compared to other options. Another option is Miko and another utility circle like Priest1 or Diev1 instead of Druid2.

If you want a more damage focused magic cleric, I think something like Bokor1-Sadhu3-PD3 or Bokor3-Kabba3/PD3 would be stronger.

Thanks for your answer !
I have a Sadhu, but I remember finding frustrating to have mostly 2 damaging skills (at lvl~200, Possession and ABE, the first one being hard to use ), that’s why I was wondering if you can mix it with Krivis to have a few more spells.
I suppose that to have better flow of damage, you can only go Bokor or Auto Attack ?
Last question, why do people take PD with Sadhu ? Is there a special synergie (I know for Bokor and PD, but not for Sadhu) ?

Bokor1 with PD3 gives you continuous damage during Sadhu cooldowns. Bokor3 is similar but lets you do zombie explosions too. Some go Bokor3-Kabba3 instead, apparently since Gevura works really well with the Bokor3 burst.

If you go krivis-taoist you really want Krivis3. Some have tried Krivis3-Sadhu3, but tbh Zaibas doesn’t last that long for what you want. Zaibas isn’t the most impressive skill in the game either, it just works well with Tao2.

Sadhuc3 skill transmit phana add soul damage to your magic attack and PD BDS and incineration bennefit a lot because of multihits, sadhu TP is a like an aditional bless buff, full int could be so strong

Ah, I see ! So, diev1 is no more advised (instead of Bokor1) for reduced cd on Transmit Prana ?
And for PD, if I’m not mistake, you have 2 debuffs (maybe 3 if there is still the one with OOB’s AA ?) with Hexing and ABE.
I once see a Sadhu build going with Druid3 for Carnivory and STerea Troth (proection during OOB) : could it work or is PD just so much better ?

Druid3 definitely has synergy with Sadhu3 but the main source of damage comes from Astral Body Explosion and Possession, not OOB’s auto attacks.

With that build, you’d be using Lycanthropy’s auto Pain Barrier to prevent CC while you do damage. And, since Lycanthropy takes your Magic Attack into account in its damage formula, you’d have other skills to use while Sadhu’s are on cooldown. All in all, it’s got solid damage potential but you’ll be chugging SP pots to keep your blue bar from going empty.

don’t forget that Bokor 1 has hexing, that goes extremely well with pandemic (makes effigy become a huge aoe) and with incineration - hence why bokor 1 is such a popular filler for rank 3.

(edit: for Sadhu-PD build I mean.)

Death Sentence should affect all regular dmg (but not additional/bonus), but I don’t even remember if I tested it on minions and got no builds that can test it solo either.

@Talullah:

Cleric2/Sadhu3/Krivis3/Tao1 does work to a degree, but like most krivis builds it’s still rather underpowered. Daino +Aukuras + Transmit Prana do stack so you get an oddly decent auto attack on it as well, and it can use melstis to keep TP up 24/7.
But you mostly deal dmg in tiny aoe’s and have a good amount of buffs you need to time right, it’s kind of clunky imo.

Druid2/Tao2 should be roughly on par dmg wise roughly (+1 zaibas from tao2, transform skill and carni) but has better defensive skills. (transform stats and Sterea Trofh)

Overall Krivis is a bit better then it used to be, but still rather borderline.
The frosterlord cards didn’t really help that much as they don’t work vs select enemies (bosses and new dung enemies), even if they’re best in slot vs any other mob.
IMC was also trying to make lightning agni necklaces iirc, which would be a major dmg boost given zaibas’s low skill factor.

I see ! Thanks for your explanation, I’ll probably do a classical Bokor/Sadhu3/PD3 build, and see if I prefer another Druid3 (with Priest maybe ?) or Krivis3 (the Krivis3/Druid2/Taoist2 one) :slight_smile:

For Krivis3 builds may I suggest C2 Krivis3 Miko1 Kabbalist2 Inquisitor1 (INT/DEX focused). It is a hybrid caster/AA build. I find it rather balanced as it has good dps capabilities as well as good support capabilities.

1 Like

Eh, that’s an interesting build I wasn’t aware of ! But if it’s an hybrid one, doesn’t it need a really good weapon ? I’m a bit poor right now :confused:

This is how it runs with 315 level gear. No trans no anvil. The only change from the video is Malleus Maleficarum has no impact on bosses anymore :X

If you want to see how it fairs with high level gear and a short write up here.
http://nekorin.info/my-main-cleric-build/