Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

As a rule of thumb, if PvE-only leather almost always wins.

For PvE you’d pick Plate only if you have survival problems, like, too low HP, bad headling, too low defense, no Aspersion buff. If you can survive just fine in almost everything you do, most offensive is the way to go imo).

im interested in knowing this too

bokor3 pd3 , or shadu3? what about druid ? so many choices D:

Druid is a fun class but as you would like to have PD3 , you would have just druid one which is definitely not worth IMHO.

Sadhu is very nice for pve and have an amazing buff that might help a lot

I didn’t understand the effect of Mothstem Card, what it does?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/644029
+70 MATK x3 when equiping a strike weapon (so it works with 2H maces, 1H maces, and rods)

So the “[Poison Pot Equip Effect] Activates a Mothstem skill when using Poison Pot” isn’t part of the card, it is used for another skill , right?

That effect is for a wugushi skill.

the Cleric2 | Priest | Paladin3 | Kabbalist3 for a pve focused dmg boosting build. who has built this?
could someone share your experience with this? thank you…

also

who has made this too that is focus on daino and not breaking wheel?
pls share your experience too… thank you…

Sorry if it disturb you guys, my lovely Cleric mates, but I want to share a funny video I made about ToS:
“When we start a new game we usually start alone, and in Tree of Savior playing alone makes its journey more difficult, so, over time, we find new friends that accompany us during these adventures and together we become strong and united, we grow as a character and we become a Guild, full of people who support each other and fight together against any enemy!
The story of ToS is very good but when going through it with friends it is even more interesting and fun!
Start your adventure too, but remember to look for good companions!
Many thanks to all who participated in the video and could make it become real!”

3 Likes

Hello. I am planning to start this game again tomorrow and I am asking for some guidance about this build https://youtu.be/xxEcj6LpoMU Cleric 2 / Krivis 3 / Druid 2 / Zealot 2 Stat : Full SPR
It looks so fun. I just want to know some of the pros and cons of this build and if their are any concerns regarding the sp consumption. I’ve been away for a long time and the changes are overwhelming. Please help me thank you.

It’s a pretty fun build, but has some twists to it. If we’re talking about the full spr variant these should be its main criteria.

The good:

• High AoE dmg, high movespeed, high crit rate and decent crit dmg altogether.
  • Can dispel fanaticism whenever you want to enable healing again. (right click the buff icon.)
  • Very sp friendly if you don’t spam blind faith.
  • Has some decent dmg prevention due to Sterea Trofh and Safety Zone.

The bad:

• Rather high gear requirements since you’ll need more patk+matk from your weapon to bypass the worst parts of the defense formula. (aka not that beginner friendly sadly.)
  • You can’t heal yourself when Fanaticism is active, and it should be active 75% of the time.
  • Not the best single target dmg.
  • You will need to chug potions if you plan to spam blind faith, but it should be quite manageable with just lvl 15 condensed sp potions.
  • Works far better with +crit rate gems, but that also adds to its gear cost.
  • Carnivory doesn’t hit flying mobs, so those are slightly more annoying to fight.

The situational:

• Cards are annoying to pick for such a build, I’ll go into detail down below.
  • Despite having a high movespeed and mostly passive dmg you will still need to spam quite a few skills for it to work well.
  • Can benefit from almost any stat, so it can get more use out of nicely statted rng gear. But that also makes it harder to get ofc.
  • It lacks a ress, so it might not be as popular of a choice compared to most cleric builds. But it does boost team dmg via zalciai (crits only ofc.)

Cardwise it depends on your priorities:

• Marionette and Frosterlord are very good in terms of cc, but that cc can also be detrimental as mobs won’t bunch up as easily then.
  • Frosterlord’s freeze does increase lightning dmg but won’t proc vs bosses.
  • You can use 3xIltiswort instead to deal +30% dmg vs mobs caught in your chortasmata, but it won’t affect flying mobs.
  • Or the usual poison/bleed combo cards to get a 10-30% to bleed/poison and deal +30% vs mobs who are bleeding/poisoned. (But is rng based and needs 1-3 purple cards as well.)
  • Defensively it’s the regular Armaos, Nauele or Zaura.
  • Green is either full spr, the all stats or looting chance depending on your preference.

Aside from that, it’s pretty straightforward tbh.

1 Like

Wow thank you for such a detailed response. Really appreciate it. Since I’ll be starting a fresh account and it’s not beginner friendly as you’ve stated, I’m probably not going to start with this build. But I will still try this one later on once I saved enough zeny… gold (ugh… I forgot what term is this game using for its currency) for it. So I am thinking to start with a farming build instead. Regarding that, I’ve watched different videos on youtube and searched different builds on the internet to help me get back again. Then I found this one https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rf4w26n0dj/ Sorry if it is troublesome but can you also give me some insights about this? Thank you very much.

It’s a pretty good farming build, but you may want to look up some videos of how it plays first. It’s a bit of a one-trick pony as Damballa + kabba debufs only work well solo or with an organized group. (They only buff the dmg of the next x hits making timing crucial)

I’d recommend a plague doctor or meta chaplain build over those tbh, just as easy to gear imo but are more versatile with little ease.

Just a general question for my fellow Clerics. How noticeable is the difference between C1 and C2?

I’ve always built around the idea that extra Heal tiles and Divine Might are necessities regardless of what else you take but now I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be worth sacrificing them for something like Krivis3.

Hi,
I just changed the build of my cleric(a former Chaplain/PD) to full INT: Cleric C2 > Bokor C3 > Dievdirbys C1 > Kabbalist C3, and have some thoughs and questions about it:

• The build does pretty high damage with Mandalla;
  • Have no other high damage skill(even though Hexing and Effigy can take care of small groups);
  • Can sustain it’s mana and be pretty tank with Ein Sof;
  • So it’s a nice and fun build.

Now the questions, for the cards I thought of:

• Red cards:
    Maybe Chapparition but I’m not sure as it would just boost one Mandalla each 30 seconds and I don’t think it would change my damage too much;

• Blue cards:
    I would probably go with Nuaele to raise my Magic Defense a bit;

• Green cards:
    About this one I’m not sure if it’s worth more to get some Linkrollers to raise my SPR(minion damage), Blut to raise my CON(more life), Pyroego(more INT = more damage) or Gorkas to drop more itens(I don’t know if the difference is noticeable);

• Blue cards:
    I think that the only card in the blue section that could be of any use is the Gazing Golem;

• Legend card:
    Monarch Marnox to raise my Physical defense by a lot.

And for the weapon I’m not sure if I should use a rod or a mace, both would raise my magic by 20% but the rod would convert my attack to a magical one(due to Kabbalist passive).

So I would like some opinions on all of this.

Thanks in advance.

Cardwise:

Red:
Velnia Monkey / Prison cutter with the respective purple cards is an easy 30% dmg when they proc the debuffs, but it’s rng based and needs purple cards.
Chapperition hasn’t got the ideal duration for damballa spam, but should be quite manageable to time with Gevurah.

Blue:
Nuaele/Zaura/Armaos as desired, same for every build tbh.

Green:
Pyrego, since int is your sole important stat. (zombie spr scaling isn’t bad, but you ought to be spamming damballa anyway.)
Gorkas only boosts the droprate of gear with random stats, but it can be quite nice esp for a good farming build like this.

Purple:
Biteregina/Rajapearl if you plan to use velnia monkey or prison cutters ofc.
You can grab gazing golems if you want as well, with maybe a dullahan to fill it up. But that’s not effective alas…
Marionette is somewhat promising, but can’t proc of zombie attacks and has a very low proc rate. (+ most enemies caught inside damballa will die anyway.)

Legendary:
Zaura/Nuaele/Rexipher or maybe a pantorex depending on what you want.

Use a primus rod, that’s by far your best dmg option and allows you to agro mobs at range due to the c3 kabba attribute.

Do you have an druid to try to transform into a flying monster using psy heavy gravity?

Which mobs do you want tested? I got a druid2/taoist2 so I can check all flying mobs.

Thank you very much :smile:

Well , the more mobs you could try it would be awesome

My real intention is see if it is really possible and if flying mobs have an odd skill. Maybe as they fly, you get the same benefits of FF levitation (I think that should be the right thing but I don’t hope they implemented)

Again, thank you for quick replying and trying to help

1 Like

I was reading to get a few new ideas for a new build and I noticed an error on kagura dance. It does affect immolation and illusion from zealot. It doesn’t affect flying enemies though. Also, did anyone figure out what its buff do? As far as I know, only the debuff trigger the extra damage line.