Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

So I am currently using this build and moving towards going int geared
I’m a cleric2 - priest2 - kriev3 - zealot2
Please note i am trying to go 90% support / 10% damage

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122333jj.1a213a415563.213a45546595.152f344f5165.132a314a5561

For the time being my gears aren’t complete
Using str/dex basic 350 bs for now and I can reach 41k crits illusion only with buffs

Level 356 STR 98 CON 20 INT 18 SPR 21 DEX 463
HP 26035
SP 4049
HP Recovery 336
SP Recovery 338
Physical Attack 439
Magic Attack 239
Accuracy 156
Block Penetration 410
Critical Attack 2312
Critical Rate 178
Physical Defense 376
Magic Defense 376
Evasion 410
Block 102
Critical Resistance 178

are the raw stats of my character minus head acc. / pet / collections

What I am aiming for is going to be mattk gears because of daino,
It only says changes to magic attack auto, but is it confirmed based off patk? or your matk?
Masi Rod/Dagger are what I’ll be using for +mattk/spr and lightning attribute

Essentially I am aiming for fast AA’s with daino + extra line attribute
Zaibas inc dmg w/ lightning + Illusion inc dmg w/ lightning attribute

Progressing towards lynnki acc. set as well
Laitas Glove for the beneficial stats
Then rest primus with 40+INT/SPR (one day in the far future)
3x Lithorex Cards (Purple)
3x Rexipher/3x Chapp/3x Mothstem Cards (Red)
3x Pyrego (Green)
2x Nuale + 1x Zaura (Blue)

Some questions I have for anyone who is more knowledgeable

1. since daino changes auto attack to magic attack , safe to assume mattk scaling for dmg?
  2. Heal bomb is based off int for dmg scaling?
  3. SPR scales healing %?
  4. Chappariton cards only lasts 6 seconds, are they really that great? the cd on sp pots makes a lot of downtime… so it’s more like a burst dmg increase? versus a flat incremental matk increase card? which is better ??
  5. what exactly does magic amplification stat do? how does it benefit overall?

This is the build I am thinking of trying out with the gears I’m going to get and if rank resets ever come out…
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41112333hh.1f213f556475.153545.112f384f5165.615a12718a95a1

welp… yeah i dont know anymore but I’m planning to main this cleric character since it has 193k attribute points right now, I can add about 70k-80k more attribute points as of now from tickets so I can put my remaining silver towards gear

1. Yes.
  2. Heal damage is based on skillfactor like other damage skills, therefore it scales off MATK, so yes INT indirectly benefits the damage Heal does.
  3. Both SPR and INT scale the additional healing points. According to this, add. healing is [(SPR + INT) *2] ~ [(SPR + INT)*3]. Note that every heal tile always restores 5% of your max HP even if you have crap INT/SPR.
  4. Yes they need SP pots, but NPC merchant SP pots and alchemist-crafted SP pots have different cooldowns, so you can extend Chapparition buff that way. Also, the buff can be extended by Melstis.
    Generally with decent gears Chappa card buff will outperform fixed MATK cards.
  5. Magic amp functions the same as max attack bonuses for magic attacks, e.g. if you have 1700 MATK and 0 MAMP an attack with 100% skillfactor will deal 1700 damage if not factoring defenses. If you have 200 MAMP in addition to 1700 MATK you will deal a random value between 1700 ~ 1900 each hit.

Thank you!
so definitely go for chap only since I have meltis
one last question, do the elixers for 20% and 50% sp/hp have different cool downs ?
both the premium potions i mean

I’ve never used premium potions so I can’t answer that question, sorry.

Keista potions are also on a separate cooldown though.

Which weapon should I pick? c2-bok1-pala2-duid2-zea2.
Trying to decide on the secret recipe from event, those untradeable 315 weapon. 2h blunt gives more damage but have dex+str. 1h blunt have less matk+patk but have spr+int.

I suppose your source of damages is physical, which leads to 2h mace.

I guess, but 1h gives a lot of spr which is good for zealot2 too :confused:

I’m not 100% wure on this, but afaik daino physical to magical conversion and extra line of dmg only work for main hand AA

Also, eince you are zealot 2 is better to stack spr on gear, for a stronger burst with blind faith.

Also, while you are aaing mobs, most of your dps will still come from fanatic illusion, because it is freakish strong… stacking int is a really bad idea

Spr is good for zealot sp consumption and burst dmg, but fanatic illusion have a 7xx% p.atak/second dmg unnatributed. It benefits greatly from a higher dmg weap.

Tough shield will increase your survivability, since you cant heal and all…

Also… Pally’s skill that gives additional dmg based on def works with p.illusion? If it does, there is some sinergy there

paladin sanct does stack with illusion, shield is necessary to use with it, if you just get 1h blunt wep you have attribute that can provide stun with 1h blunt on your AA, daino is affected by matk ( confirmed testing with patk only and matk only weps) so having 1h blunt which gives matk is useful for AA,

all zealots can heal since cleric base, but amount of heal tiles is only relevant for amount of cleric circles, regardless zealot can maintain own hp through lv5 heal and potions quite easily

yes it is better for dmg to have higher patk but once you trans a 1h blunt wep, BOTH patk and matk stat get affected by the % dmg increase, so theoretically you’re killing 2 birds with one transcendence…

your illusions will be massive spikes of dmg especially when crit and then your auto attack w/ diano and attribute on daino will provide very effective dps while skill is proc’d and on cd

I recommend you read the second post of this thread which gives the builds and stats synergy. Daino will change just the base of AA to mark , not the skills and the next lines of damage

did not knew that sanctuary doesn’t affect illusion, good to know.

well, yes, that is obvious, but you said first that you were aiming for rod+ dagger

which is not a good idea, since daino won’t affect your dagger attack and p.illusion will only take your rod p.atak (which is 0) into account. but yeah, a good blunt weap is the go-to weap for a hybrid cleric.

yes, for solo play heal 5 is enough, though bear in mind that during fanatism you can’t heal trough any means, and that is what i meant with “since you can’t heal”.

yeah, i woudn’t use the word VERY on this, daino just change AA into magical and all the atribute does is double this dmg… essentially you do 200%m.atak per swing (plus all the other additionals), that can’t miss, but can’t crit as well, so there is mixed feelings on aiming for high dex on this build, especially since, unlike chaplains, you have nothing else to add to your dmg … it is okaysh at best, but far from great dps… the main source of dmg on this build remains zeallot skills.

for a zealot, which is a p.atak focused class, the only point of going krivis remains melstis, should they change the uptime on illusion and fanatism, no one would go 3 ranks of krivis just for daino.

i never said the skills or lines of damage would be matk scaled, just auto attack

I know you didn’t. I tried to give him more information and make it more clear

what? No you weren’t. I thought you were replying to the other guy and mistakenly replied to me.

@Wurmheart If you don’t mind, what do you think the advantages and disadvantages of these pd builds that you listed above?The one with cleric2-bokor3-miko-pd3 and cleric2-priest/bokor-sadhu3-pd3 build?Or any better rank 9 pd3 build atm?Thanks a lot

Hello everyone. It’s my first post on this forum…
I want to make a cleric with this build : Cleric2,Krivis3, Priest, Kabbalist, Taoist, Inquisitor - for ET purposes and PVE fun, but I’m not really sure if it’s ok.

If anyone could give me some advice I would be really grateful

hi guys i wanna take the build monk-zealot str-dex but i wanna know if its better plate armor or leather armor for this buld?

Any leather armor will fit better.

You can have the 3 sets. The plate is the best for physical damage and so it is cloth for magic. The leather will boost a little your critical, but I don’t feel that is very much . Get a cheap set to see yourself the boost it does and tell us if you think it worth. If it worths, just get an expensive suit with that.

Also, I already saw players mixing the 3 sets to get the best status each one gives by it own, like a fiesta glove that boost 23 of critical rate and a cloth shoes that does another awesome thing , for example