Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Sad that my main don’t have more things to play with. Why IMC why.

My Main Character has Miko too, we’r in the same boat.

Paladin’s Demolition is True of Fake Multi ?

ok I went SPR with this build, just wanted to share my thoughts+experience:

cl2-bok2-pal2-pd2-ora1
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41144bbee8.1a2a325563.1825314a6175.253a4a95.1828315875.21334155617193

Paladin for conversion. Restoration+heals is great. Also access to 2h weapon for more damage.

Having 8 zombies + 5 monsters follow is pretty fun. Pulls a lot of mobs, nice for aoeing with PD. Hexing > BSD > Pandemic > Effigy > Incineration > Effigy > Demonlition should be enough to kill all the mobs around you.

Lv10 Turn Undead with SPR… is a mini nuke every 50s with 2 overheat. It can instant kill a huge area of mobs often, or convert them to your side. Lv10 has a 15 aoe ratio, meaning hits tons of mobs… that’s good if I wasn’t an Oracle with Change. It can convert the other mobs behind the ones I changed. Since 5 is the limit, it can replace the already converted and changed mob too. Also, the army would sometimes kill the changed mob before they could be converted…

Ever since I got Oracle, been using TU less of a nuke but saving it for use with Change. Cooldown fits the Change cooldown sort of, and both 2 overheat. But with all these issues, pretty much defeats the purpose of converting only changed mobs.

Fought a world boss (Rexipher) first time with this char. Healing Factor saved my ass, all my equips were broken before it even reached 50%. My damage suck though, probably my equips since I was below 350. All I did was spam hexing and the PD skills, laying down heals. Other than that, Paladin, Bokor, and Oracle was pretty useless. :frowning:

This build doesn’t feel perfect with all its issues. Can’t decide, any thoughts/insights on these?

• C2-Bok1-Pala2-Dru2-PD2
    The Demon Army build. Transform + zombies + convert.

• C1-Kriv1-Bok1-Pala2-Dru2-Tao2
    Would lose Healing Factor and the widespread aoe combos though. Would Zaibas be too weak even with Storm Calling? 40 hit Creeping Death looks good.

• C1-Kriv2-Bok1-Pala2-PD1-Tao2
    uhh at least I get some Healing Factor… and Kriv2-Tao2 combo.

I think the #2 post summarize the main paths and why them. If you really enjoy the Bokor and is looking forward to have a good weapon, I would suggest C3B3K3 (like one video I saw and posted earlier here)

I wanted to play Taoist2 since it looks cool, right now i’m lv200+ cleric2>kriv3>miko. After reading around it seems taoist is in a very bad place right now, my original plan was to go PD>Tao2 but I’m unsure.

Does someone know how good this build would be? (cleric>krivis3>miko>pd(filler)>Taoist2)

and if it’s bad, could i go pd3or what?

thanks

Wurm summarize most of the builds that made synergy on the second post. I think you could try PD3, it is very good for pve. Other variants I don’t think they would have good synergy. Also, I supposed you are full int build and the focus is pve.

How about PD2-Tao for your last 3 ranks?

If he took PD for damage then he should go for PD3 or nothing.
PD2 & taoist isn’t as good as PD3 in term of DPS.

Depends on his context.
PD2-Tao is hybrid variant that boosts whole party DPS while PD3 is more solo-centric.

Lack of DPS from losing 1 circle of PD can be offset by casting Taoist’s skills on top of BDS-Pandemic-Incineration’s DOT or as secondary rotation while the former is on CD.
Then there is also the extra DPS the whole party gains from Taoist’s support (stormcalling’s melee boost attribute) and niche use of Dark sight for ET. PD3 on the other hand can only offer mediocre knockback protection to party.

The original post mentioned PD1-Taoist2 that seems to strike me as Hybrid support route.

@MrFioz from what I gather Taoist is currently in similar spot as Inquisitor. The first circle gives plenty of useful skills to your build however taking the 2nd circle after that does not really add much benefit.

The only real benefit from going Taoist 2 is to get the Zaibas auto-cast if you’re also Krivis since the new skills are pretty “meh”.
Although I don’t regret going Taoist 2 for now. I’ll only regret it if Taoist 3 is as bad as circle 2 which means I’d need to reset my build/last circle.

fake 2x hit.

@blackholemaster:

I still don’t like spr paladin2+ since TU’s conversion prevents drops and xp, and since it at least has a considerably lower chance vs special mobs. (and about to have 0% for all of ET.)

Change is also meh considering how many mobs are demon/undead and will likely just get 1hitko’d when you don’t want to, and the good mobs only last 10 mins anyway.

So I’d say bokor3 is tons better, and the bossing issue is solved quite well with zealot2 anyway.
Maybe try a pala2/zealot2 spr variant if you do want to go that route, just don’t get your hopes up.

@MrFioz:

For krivis3 builds pd2/Tao or pd3 are the best options imo. (pd3 is a bit overkill dmg wise even, but still nice ofc.)
Tao2, and pretty much any other kriv/tao variant is serviceable but scrapes the bottom of the barrel dps wise.

1 Like

I agree about the PD2tao for things like ET . Not sure if this is kind of thing he is looking for

Even outside ET, there should not be any issue with that build. I tested PD2 Tao on last reset event and it has no issue clearing PvE content at all. The only drawback of going PD2 tao as opposed to PD3 that I could see is probably the need to carry yellow paper charm to use taoist’s skill.

Anyway it is up to people’s playing style and preference whether it is PD3 or PD2 Tao that suits them best.

honestly, I picked paladin because access to 2h weapon, Restoration boosting heals, and ofc TU since I’m SPR. Since I was going pala1, it would’ve been a waste to not go pala2 for the conversion.

Which is better PD2 or Zealot2? AoE, Bossing, etc? I decided against Tao since Storm Calling is bad without Zaibas, which seems weak. Zealot2 seems nice the more I think about it. But Healing Factor is hard to give up…
Not going PD1-Zea2 because I tried PD1 before, it’s just… bad I guess. It’s either PD2 or no PD for me :confused:

Does anyone know if Diano takes your off hand red gems and/or armor physical attack increase into account for matk damage?

thank you for your answers guys, I’m digging PD2>Tao after reading your content, I took PD1 as rank 7 and I’m currently deciding if I like the class, I will decide based on this haha ^^

Someone know it the compatible zombie buffs list from Bokor Thread is still complete ?

Compatible Buffs

Aspersion [Priest] (no pardoner shop)
Revive [Priest]
(Does not prevent death from Zombify HP decrease)
Stone Skin [Priest]
(Currently does not allow Zombies to block)
Aukuras [Krivis]
– Daino [Krivis] : Not anymore (R9)
Zalciai [Krivis]
Statue of Goddess Ausrine [Dievdirby]
(Requires Zombies to properly circle around the statue)
Mackangdal [Bokor]
Increase Magic Defense [Pardoner] (no pardoner shop)
Prophecy [Oracle]
Revenged Sevenfold [Kabbalist]
Ein Sof [Kabbalist]
Quicken [Chronomancer]
Haste [Chronomancer]

Edit - Updated with Wonderlland infos (thanks)

Obviously Daino doesn’t work on them anymore since Daino is a self buff now.
“Aspersion” and “Increase Magic Defense” You the Caster have to use it, doesn’t work if you buy it from a Pardoner Shop.

I’m not sure about Quicken.

Most still work. Think ein sof does not apply to zombies anymore (and daino also does not apply). Stone skin was changed and does not provide Block anymore. Prophecy is a bad buff for zombies. It will prevent them from exploding by damballah skill.

More skills to add:
-Enchanter2 enchant earth works on all summons