Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

You can easily calculate that by yourself if you put down a list of SP consumption per skill per 20 seconds. If you want to live without any SP potions, the amount of basic + SPR-induced SP recovery rate must be equal or larger to that number.

You won’t like the number, though.
If you have wasted points into leveling Smite to 15 e.g., you will need a lot of SPR to cover that SP-loss. Judging from my level 279 Chaplain-Druid who’s nearly full SPR, I can regenerate around 1090 SP every 20 seconds with 284 points of SPR.

Let’s give you the credit of having Zeymyna at level 6 (Divine Might), resulting in 28 SP reduction per cast, and 15 seconds recovery time. To recover Smite at level 15 + Conviction level 5 combo alone, you’d need to recover 31 (1/3 Zeymyna statue 6) + 69 (Conviction 5) + 2x 150 (Smite 15) = 400 SP every 15 seconds.

My Kabbalist at level 321 has 288 SP recovery base without any equipment, so that’s ± 270 SP if we take off the base 7 SPR. Let’s conclude that you get around 0,85 SP recovery rate per level, which leads to ~296 base SP recovery at max level. This means you’d have to cover at the very least 300-500 more SP recovery through SPR, the best estimate without having to calculate everything would be around 600 SP (but this depends on all skills you use and their levels, all attributes you have active and what else), which is somewhere around 235+ SPR.

But that’s just a rough estimate, you’d have to do the math yourselves as I don’t have your gear,skillbuild and skillrotation…

Yeah I think it would be hard to achieve because I use A LOT of skills (the combo of Conviction + Mallus + Wheel + God Smash + Smite + Incineration is a lot of SP, I think about 1000, without adding the casting of Barrier, Heals, Safety Zone, Divine Might, etc…).

Heal did lose its skill level based flat healing portion. But it now has 2~3 x (spr+int) scaling instead.

So it should be good for both int and spr builds.
But without spr or int you won’t even notice restoration’s bonus…

@Heartless:
try 200-300 spr and check https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41. Click on the stat points option and it will properly show you how much sp / sp regen you get from Spr at max level.

I think I underestimated the new sp regen scaling tbh.
I got 100 now on my sadhu2/druid2 and I only needed sp potions vs an elite with that annoying sp drain mechanic.

Wouldn’t 200-300 SPR hinder my dmg a lot as a STR Pala-Inqui?

With a good enough weapon, not really.
Without that, it is quite noticeable.

str = is an average of 2.5 patk per point. so 200-300 str less means you lose out on 500-750 patk.
But keep in mind you can get over 5k patk from a properly enchanted/transcended weapon and 195 patk from level 330 and maybe some from gems.
So going from 6k to 5k isn’t a huge deal.

Ok thanks will start doing tests with SPR then, will start from 50 and go from there, probably will end up needing 100-150 depends, maybe Restoration buff with the attribute also helps to minimize the required SPR.

And keep in mind that you can get spr of some gear as well. The solmiki mace and Skullsmasher have a decent amount of it for example.

Okay thanks, seems like Solmiki is more favorable for STR Inqui since it’s more leaning towards physical (higher physical atk) while Skullsmasher is more of a hybrid option.

If I go for Solmiki I might just drop Cure and Incineration since they’re somewhat useless right now but I’d be hitting hard with my physical skills hehe.

Also one thing I’d recommend for the guide is Cards suggestions, not necessarily for every single build but more of like a guideline of which ones benefits what kind of builds and what not, could be helpful for newbies that want to become a Cleric :stuck_out_tongue: (also for me because I’m clueless about it too xD).

Definitely worth a Bookmark this guide :smiley:

Actually, without the minimum Lv1 Aspersion, the Aspergillum line won’t show up at all, attribute or no attribute.

So anyone learning Aspergillum (and wanting to use it) is required to get at least Lv1 Aspersion.

Tried it myself with Lv0 Aspersion with Lv75 attribute, there’s no Aspergillum line.

Just an FYI to any would be AA-heavy Chaplains~

Hows cleric2 priest1 pali1 monk3 inq1 compared to cleric2 priest2 monk3 inq1?

oh wow. Before the combat change it would still show the line item, just would not calculate the attribute damage.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

With Priest 2 you ll have to focus more on support keeping Revive up, worrying to give Mass heal in case your or party HP is down and rest buff wich takes times out of focusing on DPS, I tried this build and spend more time supporting than dealing damage, speacially when you party with DPS Classes.

If you take Priest 1 I imagine you do it for ressu wich can be replace with soul crystals most of the time. In my playstyle I prefer a Cleric 3> Diev/Pala> Monk 3> Inqui build or Cleric 2 > Diev 2> Monk 3 >Inqui for a more DPS Focus. I almost like Cleric 3 most for the HP improvemente of every class after patch making feel Cleric 2 a bit short to Heal. But both are ok

What do you guys think of this build for full support shenanigans?

Full SPR

It should basically have everything, enough dmg to solo, high healing, utility, debuff removal.

Any changes you guys would make?

Yeah, go PD2 instead of taoist so you can provide some damage of your own in groups. Taoist really doesn’t offer much at the moment.

[Priest]
Aspersion:

• The defense increased granted by this skill now also increases based upon the caster’s SPR stat.
    Exorcise:
  • Damage Factor has been increased from 251 to 126%, Damage Factor per level has increased from 30.1 to 15.1%. (Lv 5 Factor 371% → 186%)
    Blessing:
  • The SPR scaling on Blessing’s damage has been adjusted.

I just went to review all the patch notes and i just saw this --> https://pastebin.com/Bxg4vAT1

I got scared as “f00ck” that READJUST means LOWERED and that full SPR will be crap again… anyone has a ktos friend or know any source where we can check the final SPR formulas after this 20/04/2017 Ktos patch?

20/04/2017

We already have that patch. And for reference, you can check ktos version of tos neet at https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/40203.

thanks for making me dodge a heart attack xD i got 6 Cleri chars and 4 of them would be destryoed without SPR :frowning:

But… it is from April in Korea, do we really got that patch applied in iToS???

I believe that’s the patch about the changes.

I can’t be, they added aspersion def formula with SPR, and we still don’t have that in our iToS sooooooo i’m really worried right now xD

But apparently to the Dbs website:

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40203

Seems same calculation…

Cards are a incomplete and beyond unbalanced.
Still IMC has pretty much ignored them so far, so I guess it’s unlikely we’ll see an improvement soon.

Basically, the tl/dr is:

• Grab full Chapperition if you’re a magic dmg or hybrid build.
  • Grab full Glass Mole if you’re a physical dmg build.
  • Rest don’t have good choices. Maybe a Dullahan, Manticen for monks or the rare +con from blut.

Nuele can technically add +100% mdef via 10 maxed cards, but it is most likely overkill.