Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

With the new Bokor buffs, getting Bokor C1 instead of Kabbalist would benefit your build much more as you lack offensive skills.
As Zombie damage scales well with SPR, it would definetly benefit your case + Hexing& 6x Effigy level 5 deals more damage than level 5/6 Merkabah in 1/5 of the time and is easier to execute.

Keep Oracle,it’s pretty solid for preventing the nasty status ailments & granting 5% chance to avoid damage to the party. Counter Spell will also become much better in the near future as field bosses with a lot of magic attack will hurt a lot and hunting them will provide you with the ability to craft the new orange rarity accessories which are better than Sissels/other current accessory options (even better than Solmiki bracelets; only the solmiki medal is better than those new necklaces, but they are better than Max Petamion e.g. if aiming at certain stats).

About Inquisitor: I think I’ve read in the Inqui-thread that the hitlimit of Breaking wheel is also fixed now. I’d recommend the following skillbuild:

Pears of Anguish 1, Malleus Maleficarum 5, God Smash 1, Breaking Wheel 1.
This leaves you with 7 free skillpoints you must keep till we reach Rank 9.
People who readily spend all their skillpoints will most likely have to reset their skills when Rank 9 comes out (unless they want to chose a new Class over Inquisitor C2) if they lack points to build their character accordingly.

If you’re okay to spend several millions to buy a skillreset[on market if there’s any in your server]/spend 8-10$ [on TP] for the skillreset, you’re free to ignore my ranting and spend all your skillpoints.

I have Bokor char too but I don’t use Zombies because they are annoying and eating heal tiles. :joy:
I pick Kabbalist because r7x seems awesome plus ein sof to double or HP or sp heal. I know this build is kinda lacking in damage but I plan to use it as support char in pve/pvp so it doesn’t really matter I think(?).

And yeah the skill distribution for Inquisitor seems good, I also heard about the fix hit limit for Breaking Wheel :frowning: so maybe 1 point is enough for now.

The only thing you will get out of Kabbalist C1 is Revenged Sevenfold for PVP.

Ein Sof is just for lazy/stingy guys who don’t want to spend money on pots/heals.
On levels 1-5 it’s pretty pathetic as you don’t have the ability to maintain the buff effect(unless you got a Krivis C3 with Melstis in your party) and it only works as a ground tile, so it’s hard to use it on other players unless they stand still.

To use it only for SP recovery is a waste, but meh, who cares.

Merkabah sucks,it gets destroyed by everything that hits it without the Kabba C2 attribute and the damage is abbysmal…

As a Kabba C2 mainer I know what I talk about, Kabba C1 is pretty much a pathetic option. However, if you want to play PVP, you might want it for Revenged Sevenfold alone…

Btw, Zombies eating Heal tiles is not that much of a problem since they have to run through them first. As slow as Bokor C1 zombies are, players should be able to grab the Heals first; putting the Heals to a side and directing the Zombies away from them with Tet Mamak La also works just fine. However, having Zombies to take aggro/damage for you is nice when farming, and you can decide if/when to use Zombify; the main point of going Bokor is having Hexing and Effigy to deal damage.

With the lowered CD time on Zombie Capsules, you also have a readily available Zombie source, so Bokor is a really good option if you ask me.

Feel free to stay with Kabbalist,though, it’s your build and your choice.

Swap Inquisitor for Kabbalist 2 and that’s actually my build.
I’d advise to just go full SPR for better Blessing. I’m full SPR myself and even have “pleb” gear just to maximize SPR for now, and I really don’t need CON. It’d be the same for you.
You got Mass Heal if things get bad for you. You got Safety Zone. You got Fade. You might be able to use Counterspell if the mobs are magical, and most of all: you got Revive. With the attribute you can have it up all the time.
With the new combat change, you clearly don’t need CON.
I know, it seems weird since you should be safe as the Healer, but it honestly works.

Now for Kabbalist: I love it. But it’s basically just for R7. R7 is great, especially since it uses Blessing too, but it’s only one skill.
Ein Sof will be lost most of the time unless your party is careful and knows about the skill. I play with friends and they’re careful and love my Ein Sof (and one of them is a melee (Shinobi), so he’s static enough I can drop Ein Sof on him directly most of the time) so it’s fine for me, but I know that everytime I queue I’d sigh at people.
Most people will ignore Ein Sof when they need it, but somehow will run to it when their SP is almost full, which means whoever truly needed it is scr*wed for it.
That’s why I wouldn’t recommand it. Unless you wanted to use it for yourself only, but then again as an SPR support, you won’t need it.
Merkabah is so bad and situational, I don’t even bother with it.
So you really only get one good skill from Kabbalist. Kabbalist is more of a PvP class at the moment (Ein Sof’s amazing HP and R7’s amazing damages to fight others).

It’s just advices though, you do what you want :3 I myself love Kabbalist and the idea around it, so I can understand wanting to stick with it anyway.
(You could also join us on the road to the Kabbalist 3 dream >:D)

Never leave breaking wheel at 1 that is terrible advice. The hit limit goes up with level and even if you don’t have burst, it can make a teammate of yours do double damage.

Get wheel 5 even if its for autoatacks lol.

I’d say that Revenged Sevenfold is actually the 2nd least useful skill of the Kabbalist once he reaches C2 or C3[with Reduce Level taking the abyssmal useless leveled last spot].

The best skill of C2 Kabba is Merkabah due to the Divine Protection attribute and the reinforcement of the attribute that lets each chariot live for 20 hits instead of 1.
Divine Protection helps so much with avoiding magical damage and increasing your overall damageoutput by a lot.

2nd best is Ein Sof because of the high HP increement and the ability to make it ± permanent (with the help of Laima).

3rd best for solo gaming is Double Chance due to the inconvenience that people simply ignore the debuff or use weak/multihit skills on debuffed enemies.
I stopped using the skill in party runs if someone else is on the screen,it’s just not worth the trouble…

Basically there are worlds between Kabbalist C1 and C2, Kabbalist being a cheap filler to save SP pots and PVP, but honestly, most Classes perform alot better than Kabbalist C1, especially Krivis C1,Bokor C1,Dievdirbys C1.

@HowYouDoin: The wheel lasts 10 seconds only. If you can manage to hit the wheel 10-15 times (level 1 hitlimit) in that timeframe you’re good. With DM you already have level 2, so in most cases the wheel will last until it vanishes unless you’re some crazy DEX Monk punching the thing to oblivion.

Leaving it at lvl 1 can prove being the better option as he’s still the option of adding more points afterwards if it’s really needed. Since he’s not going for Chaplain and most likely doesn’t have any DEX/ASPD, I can’t see how a higher Breaking Wheel would benefit that much to throw away the precaution for the next Rank coming out in a few months time…

imo the points would be better spent on God Smash or even Pears of Anguish instead if you absolutely had to spend all the points.

Is this a viable build for a Monk?
I really don’t feel like picking Priest for like 20 buffs while i can just pick Zalciei for Crit Damage + Stigma
But Zalciai only gives 100 crit damage at lvl 15, thats 15 levels just to get the same crit damage from a hair acessory… does it escale with lvl? I saw that it has an atribute that increases it by &, but is it worth?

Also, using meltis+Divine Stigma seems really good to me, and Daino is always a good buff do have, right?

Should i just go with Priest? Is Cleric 2 a better option?

That’s not how it works. It lasts 10 seconds if you don’t hit it. The hit limit goes up with level and I can’t recall the hit limit at lvl 1 but it goes away almost instantly IT WONT LAST 10-15 HITS AT LVL 1 BECAUSE IT HAS A LOWER HIT LIMIT AT LVL 1. Looks like you don’t really play inquisitor and leaving it at lvl 1 is ruining the best part about inquis.

It’s just bad advice. Level it up regardless and don’t give out bad advice if you don’t know how it works.

It lasts 10 seconds regardless of hitting or not. The only time it lasts less is if you cover the hitlimit. That’s why I suggested leaving it at 1 and doing some testing before spending 4 additional skillpoints on the skill. He can adjust the hitlimit to his needs,if he ever decides to hit the wheel.

Since I don’t know his playing style, how am I supposed to give more detailed advice what to do with Breaking Wheel? Best is trial and error approach, if the hitlimit is too low you add another skillpoint and try again. If you don’t hit the wheel at all, there’s no point in doing so(unless you do it for party support alone).

Also, my advice was accounting that he is possibly not willing to spend money on skillresets and advancing towards Inquisitor C2 at Rank 9. If both conditions are not met, my advice is pretty much void anyway.

Hey, peeps. I want to build a Cleric 3-Paladin 3-Kabbalist 1-Inquisitor for PVP, but I’m unsure about stat allocation… Instead of going full STR (I know that was PVE advice), wouldn’t it be better to mix SPR-CON or even DEX-CON-SPR, given better value at higher levels and attack speed bonus for both Paladin and Inquisitor skills? The idea is to deal some damage while still bringing support to the team. Thanks in advance :3

If you’re not gonna hit the wheel then you are literally spending 1 point for mediocre damage and zoning youself out to attempt to not hit it. If and when you are in a group and you drop a wheel it will get hit and it will go down immediately. Either lvl 5 or miss out on the best skill and lvl 0.

with a free reset potion inc do you think that i should respecc my chaplain pd? right now im having lots of points in revive and ress. i think of taking point fromm there and put them to aspersion for better solo dmg but is it worth it on a spr build?

Hi,
I have a Cleric C2 - Priest C1 - Paladin C3 - Kabbalist C1 - Inquisitor C1 and I wanted to know:
1 - Is it worth to invest in Atributte damage(poison, ice, fire, earth… the ones that combo with Conviction) hats to boost my damage or should I just pick Critical rate, Pattack ones?
2 - What stats would be better: Critical rate for more burst or Pattack for a steady damage?
3 - About cards, as my toon is almost full STR (With some CON and SPR), should i pick Elaganos for more attack speed or glass mole for Burst?
4 - Considering the 315 HG armors, what would be better between the plate one(survivability), the leather one(damage) and the cloth one(buff and heal)?

Thanks

Hi hi newbie to clerics here, wanna ask how viable is Cleric C2 Priest C3 Kriv C2 Ora C1 as a full support for ET?

Kriv is evil. If you want to full support, you can never go wrong with Diev

For the most part I’m going with my guild. Is it a must for healers to contribute to damage in ET?

New player here, so what would a good stat arrangement for a cleric 2 / priest 1 / paladin 2 / monk 1/ inquisitor 1 look like? Is dex important if your just dipping monk? I like the build well enough but I’d like to be a bit more optimized.

Updated the first 3 posts for rank9, should be fully up to date again… barring any future updates ofc.

Obviously still lacking the minion builds, might have to do some digging in the old zombie thread for ideas…

2 Likes

Zombie build seems interesting with the new Ogueve… I imagine something like Cleric 2 -> Bokor 3 -> Miko -> PD 3 being among the most interesting minion builds you can have.

Cleric 2: Straight forward healing / divine might to increase Ogueve and Zombify skill lvls

Miko: Sweeping should also increase Ogueve and Zombify skill lvls. +10% zombie damage should not be overlooked in a zombie build! Miko also provide interesting interactions for zombies (i.e. Kagura Dance).

PD 3: The new buff makes zombies immune to knockbacks/knockdowns and give them additional +20% damage (would be nice if someone in kToS could confirm this still works for zombies tho, cause skills changed so much so fast that I’m not even sure anymore). And of course you get the nice Pandemic + Hex interaction (Zombies deal dark property dmg, so Hex attribute makes them deal additional 30% dmg to hexed targets). Additional hidden combo: If a zombie kills a hexed target, it generates another zombie!

The build in this vid deals considerable dmg with zombies, but she went Chaplain -> Bokor 3 instead of PD3. Note Bless/Sacra doesn’t work for zombies so chaplain isn’t the best option if you want full focus on your zombies (not saying the build in vid is bad, tho!).

At 0:13 she stops attacking and zombies deal all the remaining dps.