Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Weapon is the main damage esource in the end. Having sad3 TP on int&str also covers for some loss when oob pictures your stats. And most crucial is oob high mults with double punch for supr skill spamming. In theory though.

Not big.
It kind of became a theory meta at some point, and a lot of people tried it because of the PDEF reduction but in the end… nope. It wasn’t anything good.
OOB negates your own PDEF, your other stats are fine, so TP won’t change anything about it.
Like you said, weapons are what do the most damages, so it’s not like making an hybrid build won’t work.
But Sadhu won’t really bring much (and vice versa) and you will lose some better synergies. And since Sadhu has no PDEF when in OOB but Monk isn’t ranged it’ll be way too dangerous to stay in OOB state for a long period.

Wait, does that mean the non-pardoner SPR Priest build in the recommended section is outdated? It maxes Blessing and Sacrement.

Would it be better to just max the other skills and just use the pardoner buff since everyone will be doing so and not require your blessing buff?

Not quite.

Spr priest still has a niche for PvP or for Et and upcoming difficult/lengthy content.
Zealot works well with str or spr, and performs ok ish with dex. But priest is spr or int ideally, so spr benefits that combo the most imo. It’s more about what works well alongside spr zealot tbh.
Bokor/Inq could prob be run as an int build as well tbh, but would rely more on damballa+aspergillum triggers instead of zombie attacks + blessing/sacra/last rite procs.

Maybe a Pala3/priest3 build as well, but that’s more so for Sanctuary. But I fear its item cost will ruin it for longer periods of time.

What you max or skip depends on your build and priorities tbh.
If you are full spr anyway you might as well grab blessing/sacrament for their dmg boost, esp if you get chaplain.
If your build performs better with int you might want to consider skipping those, though you’ll prob want aspersion maxed for aspergillum regardless.

1. I second @Wurmheart in recommending that a Chap-Zealot2 is one of those that benefit a lot from a full SPR build (I switched to that from being a Chap-Inq). Worth considering.

2. For DPS-oriented Chaps, I would recommend to max Blessing and Aspersion instead. Sacra scales really poorly (conclusion from actual testing), that Aspersion (due to Aspergillium) just proves far better by a mile damage-wise (even though Aspergillium does not scale with SPR at all). Just put 1 point in Sacra for emergency purposes (in most cases, just get the buff from the Pardoner).

3. Ignoring Blessing and just getting the buff from the Pardoner was likewise my initial option. However, I would recommend otherwise. Currently, my Blessing is better than any Pardoner’s because of their 30% handicap. Your Blessing eventually wins out as you increase your SPR through better equips.

For the Chaplain auto attacking build with Inquisitor, is it better to have equipments with int/dex or Manahas?

Imo getting non-manahas gear is so much better. You will gain so much in other areas than just that 1 extra hit. Here is what you gain if you trade off that 1 extra hit and some cold elemental damage.

• Potential higher damage on auto/daino hit with higher INT, zaibas hit harder, Magnus Exorcismus hit harder
  • Potential faster attacks with more DEX
  • More physical defence and magic defence
  • Ability to get +aoe attack ratio on gloves and +movement speed on boots, both which are sought after since we are melee based.
2 Likes

Hi guys, i’ve been out of TOS since the release of rank 8 and i wanted some help with some builds i tought. Can you help me?

I wanted to do a full healing/Def buffs support for pvp around the paladin class. Right now i was thinking about Cleric2-Priest3-Pala3-X. The ideia is to make my party tankier while being able to create a “safe spot” with barrier (and sanctuary when needed) where people could come to heal.

1.1- Does restoration still gives a bonus to all healing recived or is it relevant in any other way?
1.2- What would be the better rank 9 class for this build?
1.3- What would be the best stats distribution for this build? (currently doing a CON:SPR 2:3 ratio)
1.4- Any skill distribution suggestion?

The other build i would like to try is a Bokor-Druid, i really like the concept of a werewolf with his undead army ( i dont really want to min/max the build, only to make it viable to late game). Right now i’ve tought of Cleric2-Bokor3-Druid3-Zealot.

2.1- Does the werewolf form change your Matk to Patk or does it use your Matk+Patk only for the lycan damage?
2.2- Can i cast Zealot and Bokor skills while on lycan form (if yes, wich ones)?
2.3- If you guys think Zealot would not be a good idea what should i choose?
2.4- What about status points? I tought of a 1:1 ratio of STR:SPR or INT:SPR with some CON depending on the answers for the questions above.
2.5- Could you guys also give me some light on the skill distribution for a Lycan/Zombies focused build?

1.1 - Spr & Int heal bonuses are doubled by resto, so depends on your stats.
1.2 - Taoist probably, dmg boost + dark sight.
1.3 - 1:3 con:spr is probably fine imo.
1.4 - https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222bbbh.1a243a5561.1f213f456391a5.213f498a6575.61551485

My main gripe with sanctuary atm is its 10 holy water per use cost tbh, it’s a good skill but weighs your inventory down like no other.

2.1 – Only lycan skills use both your matk and patk.
2.2 - the only skill you can’t use during transformations is telepath.
2.3 - Zealot1 is pretty crappy tbh, I’d go for druid2/zeal2 instead.
2.4 - Depends on what you want to do, bokor is best with int or spr, zealot is best with str or spr, lycan works with almost anything but is sp intensive.
2.5 - Depends to much on how you want to use it, int based will max damballa. Spr will max zombify and ougueve, druid won’t change much. See the build examples in post 3.

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Regarding the druid build, i really wanted to keep both Bokor3-Druid3 for the Boss with minions concept. If you think Zealot1 is not in a good spot right now, what would you recommend? And what about skills/status? I like the zombify skill, but could go dambala as well if you think its a better path.

here is what i went with for the bokor/zealot. https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41144b4fjj.1a27375561.4f56687a8591.15213445.153545.11294a5565

Got an int build example in post 2 anyway, so as a spr example https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444555h.1a2a345561.1524314f7a8595.2f6531115a478591.61551485

Int and spr bokor are both good, though imo you get more out of druid as an int build. But it’s not a huge difference so pick what you prefer.

Guys, just a quick question, is carve owl use formula SPR for damage or I have been dreaming?

Could swear I read this somewhere…

Carve Owl are minions, and get the spr dmg bonus. (No health or def bonus for them though, hp is tied to skill level and def = 9999 anyways.)
They’ve been minions even prior to the r9 patch. But not sure exactly when it happened, either it was a stealth buff or it always was the case?

Rate My Build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777ieee.1a21395565.142f315a6a75.11243545.162b35415b7a91

primary doubts are:

• Miko distribution, is sweeping really used ? since its a channeling especific skill.
  • Diev Laima Statue, lv 1 is enough ? since -moviment in mobs tends to be anoying.

Thanks in advance

Not very often but you can use it to improve Owl’s skill level. You don’t need it more than lvl 1 tho.

-movement on mob can be useful depending on situation. I always like to max Laima but you can keep yours lv 1 if you want to.

Notes:
Kagura + Methadone works like a charm. Methadone prevents Kagura from being disrupted by enemy hits / knockbacks. Since you’re PD 3 Miko, I would recommend maxing Kagura so you can make use of it to assist party members. It’s not useful for yourself, but it’s good if you party with a bunch of melee dps characters.

Is it a PvM build? If it is, Gohei, and Fumigate are not really necessary. Cure is either lv 0 or max for PvM. If PvP build, however, these skills are fine as they are.

something like this then ?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777ieee.1a3a5565.142f315a6a75.354555.162c355b7a91

Yes, I would keep sweeping lvl 1 and take 1 point off Hamaya so you can improve Ausrine to lvl 7 (+1 from divine might as well) :prince:

the thing about sweeping is, it only increase +1 skill level during 6 seconds at lv 1 :cry:

“Max Sweeping Duration” refers to how long you can channel sweeping.

“Magic Circle Duration” refers to how long sweeping AoE stays in ground, which provides +1 skill level to all ground-skills placed on it.

This means, if you use Sweeping lv 1, then use Ausrine on the sweeped ground right after (within 6 seconds), you’ll get +1 lvl for Ausrine for whole Ausrine duration.