Tree of Savior Forum

[All Classes] Advanced skill information! Need your help

@Raspy

about rune of ice, it says all spells except “deployment magic” are affected by it.

not sure what deployment magic means but i think they are refering to ground effects

about icewall, so the icewall itself deals damage? or do you need to deal damage to it in order for it to deal damage?

just making sure it’s not mentioned by tosbase.com skill description

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll add it to the list.
I’ll just assume that he stopped updating it

1 Like

Yeah, a long time ago.

Yes, ISA + ICE WALL is a well-known combo for killing bosses fast.

This what ice wall does when you hit it. I guess I forgot to mention Fireball also does a similar effect but it shoots out in all directions… And you need to have the fireball trapped now or it bounces around if I’m not mistaken.

This shows you how Ice Rune/Ice Wall works though using Pressure to pop it. The little ice bullets are the ice wall shattering. you may find a better way to describe it if you’re adding it to the main thread.

He did…

Energy Bolt
Hits deal roughly 60-120% base damage.

That’s wrong it’s 150% exactly.

The ice wall is a good description though.

And the earth quake doesn’t actually hit 2 times it hits 3 times. But it uses that same split numbers bit that Energy bolt and many spells use where they split up the number into parts to make it look cooler. It’s still only 200% total though. And it works like a multiplier like the Matk bonus from Quickcast. Meaning that it figures your damage against mdef then it multiplies the final damage. It doesn’t do something like increasing the damage before mdef is factored which would be way stronger since mdef is a flat value.

It lasts as long as Coursing lasts. Retrieve does the same thing but on top of that the target cannot move as well.

@Raspy so does it hit extra times or just amplify the damage? I assume that it hits 3 times without lethargy and more often with it?

about Snatching, does the falcon appear and drag the boss somewhere else , leaving a bleeding debuff or is the falcon only appearing but doesn’t leave bleed debuff and/or doesn’t drag boss somewhere else?

anyways, updated it, keep em coming :slight_smile:

It does not do extra matks. I’m 98% sure it doesn’t proc bless procs either. It pops up as 3 strikes total but it’s the same visual effect used as Energy Bolt–which is it looks like it’s multiple hits but it is not. The fake multi-hits.

About Cleric + Monk:
Deprotected zone and Hand knife work together. But, to achieve the sinergy, you must cast D.Zone on an enemy, then, step inside the circle too. When it proccs on the monster, cast HandKnife. This will amplify the H.Knife’s AoEffect, hitting all mobs in a line from the caster.
Video:

@MisaTorre what is the unusual part about the combo? it seems very straightforward so that anyone can figure out that it works this way.

1 Like

Pay attention to the details.
HandKnife usually have a small AoE.
If you cast H.Knife stepping outside D.Zone’s circle, or there’s no enemy debuffed by D.zone, There is no (H.Knife’s)AoE Increase effect.
Did you watch the video?
At [0:30] you can see a normal “HandKnife”
At [0:55] you can see the Combo working (there’s a trail of dust)
Got it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see :slight_smile: thanks for clarifying

or there’s no enemy debuffed by D.zone

However, simply debuffing an enemy with Deprotected Zone while you’re not standing inside of it and then using Hand Knife doesn’t seem to increase its range unless you tested it by yourself?

I can’t come to that conclusion watching the video

The knockback doesn’t seem to be mentioned either on tosbase.com.

1 Like

My pleasure! Yup! I’ve Tested it By myself. ITs me on the video.
You GOTTA be inside DZone AND the enemy must be debuffed by its circle at the time you cast H.Knife in order to activate the combo. If you’re not inside, or if you’re inside but the enemy is not debuffed anymore, you’ll only be able to cast a regular Hand Knife. Both conditions must be attended.
o/
Nothing about this sinergy is mentioned on tosbase. Heh. This is why I’m sharing this. This combo is not that easy to find out without clues. :wink: Well, H.Knife always applies KnockDown. (Palm Strike inflicts KnockBack)

1 Like

Updated some stuff

regarding Krivis’s Aukuras, does the torch draw aggro or the player?

The torch itself draws aggro. I confirmed it when I played Krivis in Icbt. Made me feel salty because all the mobs around killed it… That :poop: has a long cooldown…

Don’t forget to add

Oh yeah there is a Wizard combo ( Seen it somewhere on the forums. In video)
Cast Fireball
Cast Icewall on top and around the Fireball
Begin to attack with a fast multihitting skill
This makes the fireball and icewall shoot out fireballs and iceshards 360 degrees

1 Like

You’ve seen it right here: In this same topic.

:V

1 Like

Wow… It’s in the same forum topic smh :older_man:
It wasn’t from this forum though (where I saw it), meh

1 Like

updated :smile_cat:

keep em coming