Tree of Savior Forum

[All Classes] Advanced skill information! Need your help

Wow… It’s in the same forum topic smh :older_man:
It wasn’t from this forum though (where I saw it), meh

1 Like

updated :smile_cat:

keep em coming

Is there anyone that can confirm that feint+barrage synergy still work? I’ve read from other topics that it could be a bug. I’m intrigued by the idea of it, but I don’t want to start doing it and find out that it doesn’t work anymore.

the video is just 2-3 months old so I doubt its been fixed.

I also doubt that it’s a bug since there’s many combos in ToS and all of them being bugs rather than hidden mechanics is very unlikely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found this. At :55 she uses feint and barrage…looks like a normal barrage.

@scottdarobot
if you look below the monsters healthbar at the top right you can see that the debuff wasn’t applied to the monster because of immunity/lag/range

in the other video it was applied

that’s what it looks like:

you can go through this to see what was nerfed on Kr ToS client:
http://pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark

however Int ToS will have their own balancing approach

Thank you. You’re right I didn’t see the feint debuff. I’ll check through the pastebin when I get back from work.

Fireball->JP enemy-> Featherfoot bloodsucking

Alright I can say with confidence that “THAT DEFINITELY LOOKS LIKE A BUG”.
And if not… Lord help us all.

@megamanex14 @mutaimba

what’s the unusual part about it?

edit: nvm I think I just got it… so he linked an enemy and fireball with joint penalty, followed up by casting bloodsucking on fireball so that it also deals damage to the linked enemy?

why did he only receive 6xx damage when he was dragged near fireball instead of the 16xx.

need more info

bloodsucking dont work on players usually (it works on demon, beasts and insects). but fireball counts as insect mb?

updated

still unclear about bloodsucking

1 Like