Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

GM Crevox and their alt account don’t count.

1 Like

Said the guy with anime pic in profile

I did it for meme, read what it says lmao.

Peak NAbrain autism :tea:
Edit: image
:tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea:

Trust me I agree with you, but with IMC track record I’m doubtful. I’m sure they will address the situation but I don’t think the action they take will be what everyone is expecting.

Guys…forget @Lubu20. He’s the best TOS player on earth. For him AFK boker is nothing but sht, and other players are nothing but sht as well.

We carry on our discussion. Let him show off his loots, and brag about his CM farming.

Thanks! Gotta show all them saviors how to make massive amounts of silver! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

From how things need to go from NA team to Korea, for the dev to patch KTest, and then propagate all the way back to ITOS.

At least 3 months, if anything is done at all about it.

I kinda give up at this point. Losing 15mils per day, 450 mils per month, and 1350 mils in 3 months. I guess I won’t PvP, cause how I can keep up with that.

I’ll give you more:

no BBs in the market go go go!

Can you stop polluting this thread and open a new thread of your own?

No.

/20charactersxdxdxd

If you hate it os much go patrol on your cryos.

There are counters to this that shut down anyone who is truly afk and you can easily KS people who aren’t active as bokors either way. People complaining are just spewing salt because they don’t want to do the same. to be honest the cost of keeping your PC on electricity-wise could probably pay for as much silver in tokens :’)

There are actual bots there right now. I knocked some of them down and they are auto potting with bad gear. Not only that they have tomb lords to knock down the mobs. Clearly 300 IQ plays by the bots. Now they actually have a reason to do something about Bokor(and/or summon-based classes).

There’s even Doppelsoeldners and other AoE classes using script to swash buckling -> Cyclone on top of the pillars.

Who’s the delusional prick? @Bhikku

@bhikku

Ohohohohohohoho

4 Likes

How’s your Netflix going, Bhikku?

Afkers always get 0 points.

Stop using vmware btw

I’m amazed to see how many posts in this thread actually discuss a way to fix the problem compared to those who try to justify abusing the system…

Now back to the problem… anywhere I look, I can’t seem to find any solution to this. Time out the summons? People will make macros to auto-recast. Sorcs’ summons stop attacking after a minute? Again, you simply need to macro a basic attack every minute to re-activate them… How to determine that someone is actively playing and not just a bot spitting a few macros here and there? I can’t imagine the time people put into patrolling the area to wipe the AFKers… Any way to automatize this? I’m not even sure that putting some boss inside the cave would help, as most of the AFKers are strong enough to probably AFK-kill any AI-oriented mob you could think of…

The entire point is that as long as it’s easily distinguishable to see AFK players that are working within the system and macro-abusing botters it should be fine for people to report them, I don’t think everyone can tell them apart as easily, and there are certainly a few people using scripts if not fully outright botting now, and that makes it more annoying to deal with for those who are just using what the game provides.

Every game has botting though and it’s almost impossible to clean up 100%, at least it’s a lot better than it was when I first played.

Im done caring, IMC has had more than enough time to fix this. Carry on afkers.

4 Likes

Just make a cyro and come knock them off with me, ezpz