Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Contribute economically
TP exists
:thinking:

That’s a tax on one’s own $$$, afk bokoring has no time or $$$ tax.

There’s really no point debating the issue anymore, let IMC take care of it. They still haven’t publicly addressed the issue.

No one is going to be banned over this unfortunately.

If people can get banned for opening a mystical box multiple times a day when channels were crashing I don’t see why they wouldn’t ban people who are brazenly violating the Terms of Service of the game and then posting on a public forum admitting to doing it.

Would set a really bad precedent to not ban them honestly.

The only people who are doing this are stupid enough to buy from bots even though market transactions are tracked. They will get punished and if they do not, it’s because IMC stopped flagging the transactions. Bots exists because buyers want to RMT and IMC is not properly monitoring the market. I don’t see why you are somehow trying to blame players for IMC not taking actions against these players.

Regardless of what you think these transactions are, the facts are that people still attempted to RMT despite the official announcements and they got proper punishment. Your screenshots don’t show us anything. If these people are getting away with RMTing, then are you blaming players that literally had nothing to do with the transaction at all. Literally just took my meaning that bots were almost completely eradicated after IMC crackdown on RMTing and exaggerated it because you literally could not address any of my other points. I do not know why you are doing backflips to try to connect RMT from bots/goldsellers and bokor farming but my statement from earlier is still pretty good:

Have you ever realized that no players get banned for RMT? When they make public announcements it only includes the gold seller?

■■■■■■■ bhikku man, you’re looking for any excuse to dodge the fact you don’t want to play the game wah

You’re stupid for believing that? They show players getting banned as well and/or they remove the silver gained from the transaction. More misinformation and lack of information. Just stop. Or don’t. I don’t care. Why am I still replying to idiots who go around pushing people off of pillars instead of playing the game? Or an even bigger like Vau who spends 10 minutes trying to make my zombies afk but I’m just there watching and laughing at him.

that not true they got banned but only isn’t show in the list that is all

Let me put it this way, I can farm while I ■■■■■■■ knock losers like you off pillars. By afk bokoring YOU are not playing the game.

Bhikku man, you’re an idiot or just trying to watch your behind because you and your friends love to afk.

Using the mechanics of Cyro for entertainment IS PLAYING THE GAME. I have to actively USE the SKILLS.

You’re lazy.

Also stop with the cringe gifs you ■■■■■■■ weeaboo garbage.

Feel free to post more salt and stupidity below

Everyone that isn’t in Melody notices that you are all wrong. I admire you backing your guildmates, but you will always be in the wrong here.

Sorry kid.

You’re just delusional and a troll. But it’s funny to see clowns who whaled the fck out of the game, like you, trying to justify this behavior and pretend gold sellers won’t use it as a method to make and sell silver.

Funny part is that whaling for silver isn’t really as lucrative for the cost. (Coming from someone who whaled on this game since release) Most of the whales have RMT’d before, because before Goddess cube drops, the only way to gain huge silver with TP were Tokens. Even now they offer a better price since Tokens have deflated.

It’s really sad to see people try to cover up the reality of the situation. Many players have RMT’d. Bots don’t sell if people don’t buy, and when people are buying, they’re going to be repeating customers. Just like TP whalers, RMT buyers are motivated by in game silver. They whale just the same, and if not whale in both TP and RMT.

Therefore, if they were banned, the market wouldn’t contain ANY RMT ITEMS.

Bhikku I’m like 95% someone you know or yourself have bought silver before.

not everyone only impetus and u, sorry
I’m not saying is wrong but isn’t banneable and isn’t disruptive gameplay because for example if I’m farming something in x map and someone come take the spot what I’m stay and it not let me farm in peace is that a disruptive gameplay? the answer is no…
the afk bokors are not winning items only silver if anyone want the items can come and take it from them what is the problem with that

Oh don’t even bother trying to argue with Bhikku, he will call you out as stupid and finish it off with a “Salt gif” to conclude his own saltiness.

Player from SA
Supporting mostly SA based afkers

clearly

He argues like a 12 year old girl on Tumblr

2 Likes

u’re syndraismywaifu no? from alpha no? so sad they didn’t tell u the truth sorry all u say is wrong but in everything what are u attacking… so sad

No one in Alpha AFK farms lmao

1 Like

Member of IMC staff says that AFK-necro-sorc-bokor is an issue.

GMs themselves are encouraging people to ice wall AFKers off pillars.

The ToS make it clear that exploiting issues for personal gain is a violation.

:thinking:

1 Like