Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

I want them permabanned at this point, they’ve completely ruined baubas cave

Your brain is missing. Since when did bots have trouble making silver? The only reason they don’t exist is because IMC finally cracked down on RMTing. Gold sellers had tons of bots with billions of silver but no buyers. Why would bots need to do what we are doing to make silver? They would have to invest in a semi decent weapon and/or get SPR gear. As if what they were doing already was not flooding the economy with more silver than this bokoring could have a prayer of doing. Looks like all these people that start off their stupid post like

are, in fact, the ones that don’t have any idea what they are talking about.

Brilliant interpretation - one for the history books. :rofl:

thanks senpai

The reason why I don’t really care about people AFKing is because if I do happen to farm, there are other spots available. It’s a hunting ground with a bunch of mobs and multiple farm spots. Also this isn’t like Dina Bee where people actually cuck questers. Right now there are only 3 spots that I see people on in the map, and there are a total of 8 spots in each channel. If there can only be 3 bokors on 5 channels respectively, where are the other 25 legitimate HG farmers? If the inflation is not the problem, why aren’t there anybody farming on these spots? @NotVau

I purposely went to the spots where there are barely any ranged mobs. So where are the farmers? I never see them even during peak times. Compared to the silver these bokors are making, CM is much, much worse.

since these guys decided to move into the map 24/7 you can’t activate the treasure chest anymore so rip to anyone that wants to get the title there

try not doing this at 10 am when everyone is at work burger kid

I have been contesting the left side of the map with other players ever since the shitty afk topic blew up

1 Like

also the worst part is all the lag the summoners are creating

ever since bokorfarming got big I started to get the annoying bug that makes you stand in place for 2 seconds instead of casting your spells making me lose like 75% in front of pack that I was supposed to oneshot

Which is why I said peak time.

Is it the chest that’s on my 3rd screenshot? I just randomly opened it and got gems.

ya it only activates once you fill the totems these guys afkbot on so it’s basically glitched now and permanently off

nah that’s not true, I keep getting the treasure chest spawned
in fact I think these afk bokors are making them spawn more than ever

@lubu20 your screenshot doesnt show peak time and its a screenshot so its not reliable in the first place
yeah I can go into boruta cave and take a screenshot when no ones there

look bro there’s no melody zerg at all no no

I wouldnt even be giving a sh1t about afk farmers cause I dont care about the ethics or the impacts of it on the economy (which is ■■■■■■ anyways)
But I do care that I constantly have nerds come to my spot on the left side and try to contest the good spot of the map because the other one is blocked and half-blocked by overpowered zombies that instatag everything

Once again, I’m there during peak time to check, no one is farming. Where are they?

Its not peak time burgerkid
Everyone is at work or school
I’m at work myself right now otherwise i’d be playing

Get a reality check and realize that peak time means evening on NA servers

Are you truly lost? Can you read? I only posted screenshots of farming spots for reference, and then I said I’m usually there at peak time. At no point did I say 10 AM is peak time.

Are you retarded fatty?
I told you its busy and contested during peaktimes
And I’ve never seen your ugly ass in that cave so you’re just making sh1t up from what I’m reading

A +23 Velcoffer Rod isn’t a requirement, end game content doesn’t end because of your ■■■■■■■ rod.

If you can’t actively make more money than my 8 zombies, then I think that’s more just reflecting on your lack of being able to play the game.

If there’s more effective ways, why don’t you and your guildies do that? Oh yeah, because afk farming is most effective.

You have no right to say that knocking people off isn’t “playing the game” when you alt tab with Bokor debuff.

No Velcoffer Rod, amount of gear, arena rank, will bring back your lost integrity.

CM is time capped for once per char a day, you have to contribute economically by buying resets. Even if you have 10 characters, a cap still exists.

Running a bokor bot doesn’t require a time cap, you set it up and you don’t even need to be at your pc.

The only retarded who’s making assumptions that there’s “no buyers” is you. And i rather to bring solid argument rather than talking out of my ass just to say something

Klaipeda Market:

Screenshots taken 3 minutes ago

Yet, there’s “NO RMTING” according to your “large brain” as you call it. Your post is full of cancer and ignorance.

@Lubu20

You surely lack of reading comprehension. I never stated there’s currently 25 AFK players on Baubas per channel, but i’m foreseen this to happen with bots in the next 2+ months if it’s not fixed.

There’s no buyers because he is the buyer xd.