Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

screenshot_20190208_00001 screenshot_20190208_00005 !

You just skip over the screenshots from the other top guilds also afk farming?

So it’s ok for the other guilds to do scummy things as long as they don’t defend it or as openly?

As far as I know, no one is actually botting or scripting or macro’ing. They are literally just afk with their stupid bokor mechanic.

1 Like

True, just means that as players, we can’t do anything about it.

Only IMC can fix it and they aren’t around at all during no-maintenance weeks like this. Same thing happened with the silver hack incident last year, players spammed threads on forums to no avail during no-maintenance week, and IMC only addressed it the next maintenance.

IMC has addressed these things before, that shows their stance towards AFK farming. They will do something about it if its not within their designed purpose, so really, just wait it out. Just report players if they are seen doing disruptive activities, and wait if IMC feels like abusers deserve some sort of punishment.

This thread is just rolling down further and further into player and guild shaming, really.

that is the point just and only that

Spam harder melody, and really, you found 1 Impetus guy doing it, to what, like your 17, gtfo, seriously.

Then again you guys probally have all night to type b/c god knows you guys arent actually at keyoard in game right, LoL.

Dude you keep just pulling numbers out of your ass.

But if you’re just focused on the amount per guild that do it…fine, pack it up Melody, we can only have as many afkers as Impetus or Forbidden. Then people will be ok with it.

You can keep moving your goalpost if you want. But either you are against it all entirely or not, if you’re against it as your posts are lending toward, then start calling out everyone from every guild that does it.

You are my #1 fan. If you knew anything about the history you claim to remember from over 2 years ago, then you should know better than to believe slander. How could I be “Jace’s #1 Lackey” if he accused me of doing this so-called druid channel crashing bug in the first place? HE started the rumor to make me look bad because I was in Desu. You’re so pathetic to make Melody look bad that you’re bringing up ■■■■ from server launch that didn’t even exist, and IF it did, the silver would be worthless now with all the inflation. Usually I just lurk here, but you made me have to call you out with this pathetic slander. If it was true, I would probably be banned, kind of like your history of being banned.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia Can any of you remove this slander for trying to destroy my name over a rumor?

Just to clarify, the only druid bug I got famous for was Spectra transform. It allows you to be invulnerable to damage. There were multiple KTOS youtube videos on it, and that’s how I found out. There was even people SELLING the mob to transform into(using Oracle).

who will believe 1 irrelevant alpha member

2 Likes

I’m going around doing checks, so if you’re farming rn you best be on your best behavior. :thonk:

Botter

Any Melody players in this thread, please tell your friend to stop scripting. They’re running resummon on a macro.

It’s very obvious and they’re unresponsive.

1 Like

Imagine being this racist and this tilted over something that occurs an obscure weeb game. It doesn’t even effect you. Are you like, dying? Get a bloody life and grow up.

What what whaaaat.

AFK farming was never fixed. Before Re:Build almost all 300+ maps were flooded with afk necro-sorcs.

1 Like

those were bots though

I would say that those were not bots. Just macro-users. Or even turbo-joystic with auto-mode users.

1 Like

So cute that they have resorted to editing my posts to pull half of a sentence out to suit their point.

Im so irrelevant yet they continue to rabidly defend themselves and change the topic whenever possible or just resort back to name calling when I type anything.

Keep that spam coming.

Yes, we can see from this thread that apparently this is a common theme from you.

I am not quite sure what being hispanic has to do with anything, Mr. ‘hardly biased.’ I’m also not hispanic at all, in fact, and many other members are also non-hispanic. Do you, perhaps, have racist tendencies? Did you happen to vote for the current president of the United States? Make America less hispanic again with a wall maybe? Yikes. Ignore last part if from Canada land (but I don’t think so).

Wow! It is a good thing that everything you have said here has been completely solid and trustworthy and has not come completely out of your ass. Otherwise, you would have sounded like a complete idiot.

Yep. Not sure what other defense is necessary. Yeah, stop the salt. Your kids need you. Get off this forum. Stop hitting them.

Literally in what world would that happen?

Good God. I think we can actually agree that we also want nothing to do with you. Hallelujah. I surprised myself by even replying to you because I was losing brain cells just reading your posts. But these last few have been something special and you might consider seeking some professional help. Or don’t and continue living your delusions?

1 Like

Unrelated to all that’s been said.

Bhikku I’m just gonna say those gifs are cancer and make you look like a normie, please stop.

Aww they had to run and get daddy.

This is the kind of quality content from the leader of Melody in response to me trolling them, their guild master resorts to accusing me of neglecting and then hitting my children in rl b/c his feelings are hurt over a video game thread.

Whos salty now?

Hes not the leader tho. You are a pretty bad fanboy

maybe i’m a normie if i don’t think normie is an insult. leave me and my cool gifs alone. i don’t know who you are sorry but would you like to identify yourself