Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Maybe because one guild is single-handedly ruining 2 huge in game experiences? If you guys stopped doing that afk ■■■■, then others would follow.

Well, it’s either people are lying about your guild (why they would do that?) or they are not.

Being from SEA I could not care less about who’s telling truth there.

But if that’s true and you are the top, most populated guild in NA, hoarding AFK-farmers would be a shame. It’s more suitable for gold-sellers or solo-players. Not for the guild that claims to be the strongest on the server and demands respect. Well, if you do.

Well, I have absolutely no reason not to believe you. Or your opponents. 'Cause I don’t know either of you and don’t play on your server. It’s your internal little squabble that turned this thread into a shitstorm.
And all my remarks you’ve reacted so harshly on was about situation on SEA. Though I do think, that it can be projected on other servers too.

That’s why I hate when steam games has regional servers. We should all boil in one place.

All I can say - attacking guilds for taking advantage of IMC making a terrible content (Boruta) is stupid. One can despise and hate their methods, never do the same thing yourself, but blaming guilds that turned to zegs to dominate Boruta - stupid. Blame IMC.

LMAO jesus mods getting tilted rip

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Didn’t know NA has food supply problem… o_o

This thread, one photomemes

I joined #1 guild because they are my friends idc what you nerds think. We get along that’s what matters.

Thx Privaron, current #1 guild always have been attacked for years, because NA server players don’t know what else they can do against us

I tried before to teach and tell everyone our GTW strategies but no one learns. Even playing from less people we still win. People just call us zerg cause we have the most experienced gvg players and have ok gear

Example is that I show 3 attack vectors for inner wall 8 gtw map, you can push defending guild by
teaming with 3 different guilds, or just send 2 kino different directions and easily knock defending guild out but NA just choose to complain and rotate the map out.

1 Like

like someone said, before afk bokors no one but no one goes to HG 370 just kingswood who farm all night
but now because “the exploiting guild Melody” everyone goes to farm to HG to see their spots with afk bokors…
I accept some gold sellers are abusing this issue and I hope it will fixed soon but isn’t a exploit and accept that

about the member of melody afk farmers they are doing that because they want is not a order of their gm and they are conscious of what they are doing if get punished o something else is their fault not exactly of the guild Melody, not all melody do afk farm but you and others person insist all of them do that, is so sad.

i’m a poor starving “BR”, because some called this guild a “BR”

Mfw I’m implying basically all of SA is ■■■■, I’m hispanic too. It’s crybabies like you that made the Silute server happen, then when you got it, you all cried to IMC about how it sucked.
Entitled.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Yeah you’re wrong
Ever since they put thauma link to scout (aka rebuild) people have been farming HG alot more

I’ve been in HG ever since it came out

Right now its pretty shitty though because half the map is occupied by afk niggers

2 Likes

Doesn’t know the difference between, “LIKE YOU” and “WAS YOU.”

Reading comprehension 100

Holeee ■■■■ based patsch

I already have a good idea of how to fix all bot and afk problems TOS will ever have, just waiting for chinese new years to end so IMC staff is actually back

The only people in this thread claiming that Melody isnt full of scumbags are the people actually in Melody, the rest of the NA Server is already in agreement that they should be deported to Silute with the rest of the exploiters and hook64ers.

(Sudden flashback to the silver hack incident last year and the spam of threads, especially from a certain server, screaming for compensation or leave to MS2 threats)

Just send a ticket and wait it out, they don’t do anything during no maintenance weeks like this. Why is this even blowing up that much, AFK farming has existed since the beginning of ToS. All this can be fixed by the whims of IMC, nothing on the banter of this thread lel.

Because it was killed by IMC for good and I think most people agree that this was a good move, now that its back again people are obviously mad.

We can all agree that it was pretty good for a long while now without afk farmers.

nice argument, oh wait, name all of them if u can or just all guild who agreement that? u can? with evidence? you are like the rest just throw the rock without knowing nothing