Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

I absolutely don’t know what are you talking about

Dude…

Melody is literally the hispanic version of Desu, they even have fkng Nulight, 1 of the most infamous exploiters in Klaipedia’s history, Jace’s #1 lackey.

If you are ok with teaming up with those guys just to get Boruta stuff then you clarly dont give a crap about this game anymore and its just every man for himself.

3 Likes

He was in Lotus with us for over a year, who cares. I haven’t heard anything about him after the druid crap. All you’re doing is digging the past.

Ya b/c im new right, im @jchsc32 so kinda been here since beta, thanks for the weak deflect though.

If by exploiting, you mean afk bokor farming? It’s sketchy at worst. It’s like blaming Melody for doing Boruta when IMC created such awful content. Like blaming Melody for AFK bokor farming, when not only do other guilds do it, but IMC most likely didn’t see this as a result of the dumb class mechanics.

Just make it so summons don’t auto attack anything you’re not also actively attacking. Then we can start to see who’s actually afk or using bots/AHK (which would then be bannable).

Let’s hope they eventually fix it and also change Boruta.

1 Like

Although the crashing ■■■■ did happen. It’s not actually false information. Also Nulight is toxic trash. Gets mad because I want to steal “their” farming pillar.

If your excuse for ANYTHING is; but Forbidden does it too then you are wrong, every time, next.

1 Like

So will you start calling out every person who does it, or just Melody folks?

3 Likes

Amazing atmosphere on NA server

Its disgusting, if the ping wasnt garbage id reroll on the empty EU server to get away from this nonsense.

You should try, ping won’t be such a problem. I live in JP yet played on EU for a long time, then re-rolled to SEA due to it being more populated

What is winning guild in ToS? How you define winning in ToS?

You do realize that R1 in Boruta means only that R1 guild hoarded the most amount of people, giving up any quality just for being a zerg. It’s more the badge of shame then a winner title, I suppose.

And I don’t know why people keep bringing Boruto in the thread about AFK-farmers.

1 Like

I was the 1st one to bitc* and moan about Impetus’ massive 37 man zerg (which was confirmed by Castello in shout) in Boruta on day 1, and im in a small guild with like 7 online people at most at any time so im hardly biased 1 way or the other.

However, Impetus doesnt resort to bush league tactics to earn money, and they dont hamstring other people’s ability to do so. I was also the 1st guy to call out the GM Crvox stuff, 1 of the only people who ever complained about his inside track on stuff b/c he helps so many new players you rarely hear anything said about him.

What you guys (Melody) are doing atm openly and proudly is sad, and your defense of “well its not technically cheating so its ok, stop being salty” is even worse.

Idc if you guys offered me all the Boruta rewards, id never associate myself with people that resort to afk farming and scripting/macro’ng to progress in the game, so for everyone jumpng on that bandwagon shame on you, honestly.

1 Like

As a former member I can see the difference. Taking in just anyone for the quantity is not healthy.

Its all true, how many more screenshots do people need to know your all scumbags. If anyone is skeptical later tonight go visit Baubas Cave and do a pillar tour.

1 Like

What lies? What insults? What are you even talking about.
Weird.

@Battle_Forged, you all guys are from Klaipeda, right? And, as I understand, from the guild called “Melody”, that everyone accuse in different horrible things?

There is so many people here having no idea what they talkin’ about

Yeah, I can see that

On contraire. I can see a triggered person from NA server who is close to break down.
Chill out. ToS is not orbiting around your server, let alone your guild.

This entire thread literally is.

Isn’t it because your guild is the heaviest AFK-Bokor abusers on NA? Just asking, no offence.

1 Like