Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

I think if we make this a 400 reply thread IMC may do something about it.

I mean, maybe?

Really this forum needs some mod.

At this point they should’ve disabled the zombie respawn debuff just to get things under control.

tbh if IMC got resources to hire a mod, I want that mod to go ban bots/exploiters instead of mod-ing the forum. Same pay for same number of hours.

=======

30 more replies we go :slight_smile:

Bump bump bump bumpitty

But seriously, there’s easy things that can be done.

Who cares about GM Crevox when you can just bribe Randybk and the rest of Lotus with Guaranteed Boruta Drops to join your guild and just out zerg Impetus.

Plus, now you have more people to afk with, the guild that cheats together stays together right?

I was asked to join just for Boruto and that’s it. The guild is dead and it was a pipe dream to get all the members back just to GvG, since we were disappointed with GTW. All of us lost interest including me. None of us bothered to recruit and 95% of us played MS2 at that point while Louka actually tried and recruit people to the guild just to do Boruta. I will tell you if I had gotten an invite from other guilds I would have stayed in Lotus, not gonna be bothered with the conflict. But I also was not going to apply to any guilds, and I didn’t care where other members went to, whether it be Impetus or Melody. Welp, if for some reason they were upset that I joined another guild, why didn’t they approach us before it happened?

Also, what’s wrong with them recruiting us? Crimson back in the days did exactly that and absorbed a ton of people and steamrolled everyone. It took us awhile to catch up to them and even with Mango gone we were still able to compete against them.

Also have no idea how we are guaranteed Boruta drops. The better prepared guilds will always win. We were clearly outnumbered during April GTW but still won in a zone that had 2 flank points and multiple guilds, yet Lotus were prepared to face them, despite all the lags.

Oh really? Hold my beer…

People are delusional if they think everyone’s guilds can be competitive in Boruta.

There were realistically only 2-3 guilds that could or would compete in it. It’s not about bribing or recruiting. People who want to do the content should look toward joining those guilds, it’s just the way it currently works.

Being butthurt over someone joining another guild so that person can realistically do the content is dumb.

Probably similar amounts to these and other people

screenshot_20190208_00001 screenshot_20190208_00005 screenshot_20190208_00006 screenshot_20190208_00007 screenshot_20190209_00002 screenshot_20190209_00009 screenshot_20190209_00010 screenshot_20190209_00011 screenshot_20190209_00013 screenshot_20190210_00002

But that is okay, right?
Because they are losers instead of winners, right?

Sorry but you’ve lost all credibility with me now that I see you are in Melody.

That guild openly promotes cheating and just absolute scumbag tactics. While I absolutely agree that only a handful of guilds can realistically do Boruta you could join the larger guilds that actually have ethics and promote healthy gameplay.

Furthermore forcing everyone in the game into 3 massive blob guilds just so they can recieve rewards from content is disgusting.

And lastly, we are not butthurt or salty, people are just sick of that guild cheating and ruining people’s farming that are actually playing the game.

2 Likes

@crevox

GM, someone in Impetus AFk farming.

Joining a guild just for Boruta - is such a defeatist approach, in my opinion.
If you can’t solo, better not participate at all and just buy stuff later from market.
Bowing before zergs - no thx.

1 Like

That content is not intended to be “solo’d” or be done by small weak guilds. And that is okay.

But yes, sure. Wait and buy the items from the winner later.

Before I stopped playing the game and started playing after Rebuild, I barely saw anyone farming at baubas besides Kingswood and a select few thaum linkers. Even if there are bokors AFK in there, I had no trouble finding farming spots because there are way too many spots and mobs everywhere, and that’s excluding the range mobs. So no, I don’t believe that the whole guild is hogging all 50+ spots if you include the 5 channels. You can go ahead and kill them if you want, but it’s not going to change anything until IMC does something about it.

Its just fkd up that we are being told now;

Join 1 of these 3 guilds or you cant participate in new content.

Indeed. That is what IMC made.
But lets ignore the truth and hate on some players, because that is easier or whatever, right?

That content is completely flawed and not supported by the ToS’ mechanics and technical capabilities. Case closed.

1 Like

No it won’t, obviously.

Even if IMC manage to improve their servers (that they won’t), ToS mechanics does not support mass-PvP with several guilds involved. It barely works with just two guilds fighting each other - proved by all serious guilds participated in GvG (implemented or improvised ones) for these past years. Trying to argue with this means you never participated in large scale GvG in ToS.

1 Like

The result would have been the same if I somehow got 40+ lotus members to come back just for Boruta like in GTW, then you guys would have something else to complain about. There’s no correct solution in this ■■■■ fest.