Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Instead of telling me what they do, you present me a wikipedia page and another wrong statement!

They are not opcodes, you lamer, it’s assembly code.

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Let me quote you:

1 Like

Read. I see you just wanna waste my time-_-

You clearly don’t understand the difference between an opcode and assembly.
Please, keep going!
:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Oh, meanwhile you want to reply?

“When google doesn’t help, link wikipedia!” :joy_cat:

1 Like

I am keep going going. Happy?

Not until you explain how you can use assembly code and op code to bypass Captcha. Cause I wanna make big bucks too, you know?

That would mean that I had to explain you what that does.
Also, since I asked first, you’d answer first.

Fact is, you don’t know the answer and it’s pretty clear.

Then I should charge you lecture penalty fee, cause you don’t read.

Fact is, you can’t use assembly code and op code to bypass Captcha. They aren’t even relevant.

System level cracking is white hacking the APIs. Unless the API is crab and doesn’t do any good.

========

Ok, i am really done with you boi…My morning plan is completely trashed. You succeed in trolling me.

The answer is so simple that only a wannabe that doesn’t know it would make all this fuss.

:joy_cat::joy_cat:

:joy_cat:

cant-dereathisopponent-screams-louder-basically-4303791

:haha:

4 Likes

I feel sad being trolled. She’s just baiting me to reply :zipper_mouth_face:

Why are we talking about CS in this thread anyway. I lost it.

And I lost my morning. Just finished cleaning bathroom, moving on to other parts.

I asked you a very basic question, that you can’t answer and resort to linking a wikipedia page.

If there’s someone trolling, that’s you.

Whats the salt here anyway. My eyes are burning dry from it.

1 Like

All stem from people wanting captchas to “fix” bokor afkers issue.

I said they’re bypassable and just an annoyance for the legit players and the guy above said they’re unbypassable, insisting even when provided with methods to do it.

To be honest there is an industry providing captcha services and an industry providing counter measures.

If it’s that simple they won’t exist.

There are industries like oreans developing software to protect executables.

That doesn’t mean that games/software can’t be cracked, indeed they do get cracked day 0 (0-days).

I mean like, in the cyber world, what doesn’t get cracked? Isn’t that’s why your Windows is getting security updates overtime to fight these things.

Additionally, we are talking about a less than 3k CCU online game, there are much better game out there that the hackers/crack people can earn from if they were to sell their hacks etc. If there are people willing to invest time and effort into this game that cant even earn them much, i think that guy has some serious brain issue or something.

Things aside, that would mean that a 3rd party software is included if you were to bypass the captcha and that gives reasons to take legal action.

You are late, I guess. There is very known hack for ToS that has been going around basically since game’s launch.
They used it to crash channels, rollback failed enhancement, for the recent silver exploit and so on.
Can’t name it else the thread gets deleted, but you can search it.

edit:
A side note: the author bragged in this very forum to have made it and to make money from it.

Yes i know about it, but doesn’t it made the people rant about it in IMC’s face and they eventually took measure to solve it?

It only made people rant, IMC fixed only some of the exploits and it’s still up and working.

Why solve anything when you have GM Crevox and Impetus death squads on the case.
:tired:

Remove autoloot from silver and treat them as an item, you know, step on the silver to loot it.

No macro or whatever dodgy mechanic people try to excuse with will loot that silver, simply put, gotta be a bot to loot the silver, and if the staff doesnt ban those, well gg.