Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Its actually not the same since bots
A) don’t spend silver on silver sinks
B) don’t have a minimum cost of entry for a niche farming method
C) aren’t driven by irl economics

Let me cherry pick the differences that don’t affect the final outcome, so I can appear right.
^ Yes, that’s you.

The end result is an inflated economy. Silver farming in Baubas is exclusive, since you Bokors get whiney and mad when someone takes your pillar.

Don’t tell me that’s not the truth. Because I tried it and all Melody does is cry and call you toxic over it. I’m just exposing the reality of what you’re doing.

Just like bots don’t need to eat or sleep, you run an afk farmer while you go to nap. (Because I witnessed it)

You’re ruining the integrity of the game, therefore those of us who want to interfere are justified.

Mfw someone still doesnt want to look at automod evidence presented and doesnt want to understand basic words.

Its actually pretty sad at this point with how rude and illogical you are.

:tired:

[Edit]: just to touch on your points since you like to put out false info as usual, ktos does in fact lag and crash as pointed out by ktos users, in fact a lot of ktos users think that ktos is the test server and itos is the real server.

For someone whos supposedly “busy with in game and rl events” you sure are quick to hang on every word I say.

I also love how quick you were to reprimand that new Dynasty member and then screenshot the conversation and post the whole thing on the forums for everyone to see, thats super professional behavior from a guild officer.

If you can’t see the differences between it then i guess that at the end of a day is a you problem since i layed them out in a easy to digest way. Bots literally use scripts to continually farm maps in groups of hundred for weeks at a time, then another player has to physically purchase this silver with their own money. Its literally taking huge chunks of silver and poofing them into existence with no effort at all. However if you’re afking on necro/bokor w/e like players have literally done since the beginning of the server, then you have to again
A) have gear
B) check back to make sure other players haven’t griefed you
And if you’re doing both of these things then and only then can you make money. By having gear this means you either bought silver or participated in the economy which is the root of your argument.

I said i was busy until a few days later(i.e weekends) to take time and make a proper post if i were to facilitate a discussion.

Not that i was so busy as be unable to reply to the massive amount of misinfo and bias you always present.

You do realise that if i didnt post the screen shot, people like you probably would have said i didnt do it etc.

If he didnt know and stopped doing it after i warned him, then it would have been ok with a warning and closer obeservation. But seeing as he seemed to hold no remorse and continued to do so and behaved rudely for no reason then i have no qualms to remove him.(edit: the past member, not OP)

Also why dont you acknowledge the evidence provided that you think i am the one who is personally banning/removing/hiding posts when in fact i am not.

:slight_smile:

You sound like you failed high school economics.

“Huge chunks of silver” is relative to the average. The amount made by afk necros in Baubas IS huge, relative to the amount made in all other CAPPED CONTENT. (Ex. CM/DG/RAIDS)

Participating in the economy does not mean you’re an exception. Especially since that input isn’t current, your 3 year old Froster Lord card isn’t a recent investment. Armor? Who needs that when you have pillars, weapons? +16 a Zvaig and you’re ready to go.

You are exploiting the same bugs that allow it to happen. You aren’t getting griefed, you’re griefing the ■■■■ out of people who actively farm HG because you’re slowing them down. You’re injecting silver into the economy all the same as any bot would. So what did change your mind? You’re calling someone who does nothing but help people every chance he gets full of himself because he caught you doing something embarrassing and killed you several times for it, while defending the guy who is brazenly talking about and defending this new exploit to make millions of silver in a high traffic map that other people actively farm in, and you somehow don’t find that guy to be full of himself? Like you were against RMT, against other exploitative bullshit, and you join up with the only people bold enough to continue RMTing after the changes just to stick it to the guy who helps new players in shout chat most of the time?

Like what the ■■■■ happened to you dude?

2 Likes

I wonder how much money people in melody made already so far while we talking here.

Probably 100mils+ each…

That’s why we should make it a community initiative to grief afk necros. I mean I’m leveling a fresh cryo to do the work.

Moving Bokor to Wizard is a mistake, now Bokor is considered an AFK farming class like Bokor was with Sorcerer Necromancer all along as the farming combo meme since the beginning of AFK farming jkjk.

:haha:

1 Like

I don’t even understand the reason for the move, IMC is like “Clerics classes are devoted to a religion.” Is Voodoo not part of a religion? Because it is. Same with Taoist, Taoism is a religion.

Strictly speaking Taoism is a philosophy. But meh…

" Taoism (/ˈdaʊɪzəm/, /ˈtaʊ-/), or Daoism (/ˈdaʊ-/), is a religious or philosophical tradition of Chinese origin which emphasizes living in harmony with the Tao (Chinese: 道; pinyin: Dào; literally: “the Way”, also romanized as Dao)."
-Wikipedia

aaaaaaa

Not really representative of what people study for real as Tao…

Fork religion over the history has made Tao something like “if you are focused, detached from the noisy world and pray you get what you want”. These people believe reaching the end of “Tao” can make you immortal.

While the philosophy is just the thought of why and how we should be.

=====

Edit:

I checked the wikipedia page. I’d say after all wikipedia is crowdsourced information, so not necessary the best quality.

The English link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

is linked by two Chinese links:

The Tao as philosophy : https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/道家

The Tao as religion : https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/道教

The English link only directs to the religion one, demonstrating how Western world believes Asian culture sees Tao as religion. That’s true over the history where Tao is used as a tool to brain wash uneducated population. Not so true for the great philosophers in the past.

(Rising temptation to turn this thread into discussing religion on why Monk is in Cleric tree when all it has is martial arts and why Nak Muay is in Swordsman tree when Nak Muays actually “pray” before being able to use Nak Muay skills)

Just found it funny how this AFK farming thing is blowing up again as usual but with Bokor in the mix. Probably can be easily fixed too, on IMC’s part if they intend to do it.

The players shouldn’t really have to deal with this, nor it’s our duty to police the game, it’s all on IMC.

They get all the money and refuse to spend some to hire GMs with more than one brain cell alive and they also let go people that did their job like @STAFF_Letitia.

And no, bringing back Grim Reapers won’t help since big guilds will arrange to kill them (like it happened on Fedimian) and captcha is a stupid suggestion popping out in every game that lacks proper abuser’s handling.

Edit:

Bokor doesn’t even belong to wizard class, it’s a priest.

https://books.google.it/books?id=g1IfgxZC4R8C&pg=PT122&lpg=PT122&dq=bokor+priest&source=bl&ots=dej5OOabe2&sig=ACfU3U1wCk1DJ95bTv0GiJYCuKeOSAeZYQ&hl=it&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-qb2XyavgAhUBPVAKHR7yAD4Q6AEwFHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=bokor%20priest&f=false

With that mediocre metality you have is better to say (is a whale) becouse have better equip than me,
instead of saying that player grinded alot to get those item but in the end result are result # getgood

CAPTCHAS work, Aura Kingdom did it on their non-us and private servers. No one complained. Face that IMC won’t patrol or do their job. That’s how all publishing companies are. They do the bare minimum.

My.com, Nexon, Aeria Games, NC-Soft, IMC.

It’s all the same spiel.

Ideally IMC could have gms kick off afkers and bots, but that’s just money out of their pockets.

Captchas work, annoying, but effective. Limiting them to HG’s would help save some strain.

People who complain about them, have no plausible resolution. IMC isn’t going to hire people to baby sit HG, so let’s just be practical.

I’d have +26 Velcoffer too if I bought silver like you scrubs.

Huehuehuehue