Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

You made the claim - sounds like you are full of ■■■■. Oh well.

in case you forgot

I’ll see if i can get a video of it, but he’s pushing pillars that don’t even have players on them, and furthermore i doubt he can maintain a “”""""""""""""""""""""""“full time job”"""""""""""""""""""""""""" if he’s up at 4am pushing players off of walls. Literally pot calling kettle black except instead of a pot its a bokor and instead of a kettle its a cryobot. I’ll grab a video of him doing this and edit it in.

showmethereceipts.gif

Yes of course, as soon as i get the video it will be posted. And i can corroborate this with several other players who have either witnessed or been effected by GM Crevox’s script. In the meantime please reread the wiki article as it seems you didn’t quite get the point. I hope you’re able to understand it as it does have several words you may not understand but good luck and i wish you well!

What wiki article? I would look for it but at this point I just assume your head is up your ass due to doubling down on baseless claims.

EDIT: oh you mean strawmanning, yeah someone who makes and then doubles down on false claims trying to point out fallacies. K champ

I dunno what happened to you, dude. You have become so depraved that you think someone needs a script to icewall you off a pillar, to stop you from doing something exploitative in a game you don’t even like anyway.

:trophy:

Lets get this straight for the kids at home. Zhwan thinks that Crevox, someone who has spent countless hours helping the ToS community, who was interviewed by the GMs, would:

• Develop a script to auto play anything in the game for any reason
  • Decided to target players who are afk farming HG
  • Somehow made it to patrol the map, and automatically position his character appropriately and cast ice wall periodically to knock players off the pillar.
  • Also this magical script would backmasking them as well over and over generating multiple kills.

@Tehwi - Do you also enjoy the educational broadcasts of Alex Jones?

Yes
20 characters or more.

Even if he wasn’t scripting he’s still in the wrong. Until IMC comes out with an official stance on the matter, its none of your concern. Your guildie is under the impression that they are the judge jury and executioner on a topic that is both nebulous as well as none of their concern. Literally attacking players by physically effecting their gameplay vs not having a spot to farm. What a ■■■■■■■ joke. Also this is why i joined Melody, Crevox is so ■■■■■■■ full of himself its not even funny. If his ego was any bigger there wouldn’t be enough room for the rest of us in this server.

Subjective and nice goalpost moving

get out

1 Like

Alright, catchya in Baubas. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong, if he’s not using script, he’d be just putting an ice wall on the map and that doesn’t ever break any terms of play, heck, he doesn’t even kill those AFK bokors, they got killed by the mobs on the map.

1 Like

No amount of whaling will fix your poor English skills and move you into a 1st world country. # salt # getgood

Looks like mama never taught you to not flex on a MMORPG.

It feels like founder’s early access all over again where we were all forced together, NAs and BRs, the only people I remember disliking the BRs more then the NAs were the other BRs.

All this garbage quickly reminds me why. Lets make an all spanish guild and just cheat our as*’ off b/c its cool on Silute and theres no GMs on NA, then when people complain well just call them salty.

Does them removing the ability to AFK farm multiple times throughout the games lifetime really not count as an official stance? Also, if you were playing the game, you wouldn’t even be affected by his “attacks”. What an embarrassing post, I hope the entire Melody guild gets deported back to Silute.

1 Like

Can we just make Cyro-killing afkers a game initiative.

Like can people organize a group of cyros to just mess with people, sounds like a good community bonding experience

1 Like

It’s so much better now because they actually die. In the bee farm, all you could do was slowly move them away from the enemies. It’s so much more satisfying to see their dead body on the floor, knowing they lost 10% of their ill-gotten gains. I encourage anyone with a Cryo to give it a shot.

Literally made one today just for this purpose, hopefully more will join in lmao.

Im sure its semi amusing but why do we have to play the role of GMs. I dont understand why Crevox is left to play the part of GM on Klaipedia 24/7 and we are expected to disrupt our gameplay to stop cheaters.

Why cant the devs give 2 shi*s about their own game, Jtos works, doesnt lag, isnt full of this crap, im assuming Ktos is similar, so why has Itos been left as the piggy bank and portapotty for Kim the last 3 years?

MOKOU

Just repost it a few more times until his guildees run out of flags, what a sad attempt to cover up evidence.

All these deleted and hidden posts, its almost like using the sub reddit.