Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Oi oi oi. Don’t twist my words, ok?

I never said a thing about 1%. But yeah, end-game content should be dominated by top-tier players. Want to dominate it? Become top-tier player. In ToS the threshold for that is quite simple - T10 legendary weapon and T9-10 legendary armor set. That’s it.
And it’s something everyone can achieve just by grinding. You don’t even need to be in a top-guild to be a top-tier player. I’m playing solo, not a member of any guild. Yet I managed to get R1 in TBL several times, be regular R1 DPS in Velpopo parties when I use DPS characters, solo clear CM in 7 minutes and perform decently in any content ToS has to offer. Yeah, in Boruta I won’t be able to get in top-30 for the obvious reason of playing solo. But that’s that particular content mechanics, nothing to do about it.

So if you want to get in top % of the players - tryhard like all those top-tier players did. You want people who played for a week have similar capabilities with players, who’ve been playing for three years? That’s not even a topic for a discussion, especially with someone who just cry with salt.

Predicted.

20char20char20char20char20char

How should players work to solve the problem ASAP?
And what exact problem are you talking about?
Do you even read other people messages before posting a reply?

Why are you replying under this thread-_-…

20char20char20char20char20char

@I_Fight_Bokers

I dont think i have anyone in my guild doing afk bokor in baubas, now it seems like you are a lost cause and can’t even read properly seeing as you have ignored everything i have posted earlier.

Therefore it is pointless to continue replying to you after this as you yourself dont want to see facts rather than not being able to.

I have already said i approved the least bm post that was held in stasis by automod, however you seem to be ignoring that. The moderators were not even aware of bokors being able to self sustain until you pinged me, if you cannot understand what that means then i have nothing further to say.

You didnt just open one up to “stop them”, you personally attacked everyone who disagreed with you or even just commented about how rude you were being, this means that you never wanted a discussion in the first place.

I have no further reason to try and logic with you seeing as you do not want to read any replies. Have a good day.

[Edit] oops i think i accidently replied to nfp instead

>.<

How are moderators unaware of the Bokor AFKing issue when you can’t even do the 370 HG without seeing them everywhere? Do they just not even play the game?

Why do you keep deflecting with your dumb subreddit and “personal attack” whining? You aren’t even trying to discuss the issue, all you do is defend your subreddit which isn’t even the topic of this post. Just go back to your subreddit circlejerk and stay there if you don’t want to discuss why AFK bokoring is an issue and bring attention to the exploit for IMC staff to see.

Once again you have proven you cannot read, i was replying to his post to me.

I have already given my 2cents in terms of opinions for bokors in a previous comment above which you have clearly not read. You can find it here

No one is deflecting anything other than you as literally all my replies have been on topic of the person pinging me.

You stated that i was covering up problems when i have shown proof that in fact it was the automod that held his new acc posts in stasis when he was mass posting the same link.

His original post was removed for violating the sub rules(which again was not done by me as i was asleep at this time) which i linked you were the literally the basic reddit rules for literally any gaming related sub but tailored to ToS

You said you do not browse reddit or know the sub rules, this means you yourself have 0 knowledge of what happened and your opinion with no proof means nothing.

Once again, i implore you to read the thread and my replies and you’ll find that every single thing you have stated is false or disproven and it would take a literal retard to not know this

EDIT: Fixed some formatting on mobile and added link in case you are blind.

I was not aware of the bokor afk issue. Quite a large amount of people dont even enter 370 hg.

I don’t even leave fedi. ERP in fedimiam ch 1. come join me dont worry about bokors

2 Likes

Guys, girls and mostly kids. Exploit bugs and other things as much as you want.
You will only gain wealth that doesnt mean anything, because you are doing nothing more than kicking a dead horse with ToS is turning out to be, also thanks to you and your lack of self criticism.

This game is already half dead and due to close in short spam of time.
Let’s do quick math and see how the whales waste money on this game.
2000 players online on average? Lets say its 5 000 playerbase to go in your favor.
Reduce it by bots and multi-acconts, lets say by 33%, so you are left with 3333 active users.

Average player spend around 60$ a year on game they play, ofcourse there are geniuses who pay thousands, but average is still 60 bucks.

3333 x 60 = 199980 $ a year. Lets round it for 200k a year then.

To upkeep those crappy servers that we have here it cost maybe 5k dollars a year at most.
One person upkeep per year is around 60k , depending on where do they work. EU is around 90k $ and some cheaper countries can go down to even 20k $ per person.
But lets stick to the 60k per person.

You have 3 people working for the company and you have net gain (still no taxes in it and so on) of whole wooping 15k $ a year. Ask yourself, what you will manage with whole wooping 3 people and who will run a game for gain of 15k $ a year? Thats like nothing. This playerbase will achieve nothing.

At most they will only pay some guy time to time to update the server and check few support tickets to minimize his payment (thats what we sems to have now) and just pay for the server (some crappy one, thats why we have lags) to maximize net gain to like 150k maybe.

That is all you will get guys, tons of wealth in very dead or under moderated game.
Good luck and have fun - if afk playing is fun at all to begin with.

Most of mmo’s profit comes from the whales though and not the average players so your math is already off

No, it isnt. You dont know what average means.

There is 1 person who pay 2000 $. There are 34 people who pay 0, because it’s F2P game. Average is 60.
Ofcourse there are more numbers inbetween, but F2P games raport to have around 50-80 $ per player income per year. Depending how popular the game is ofcourse.

Oh my god you’re still only talking about your stupid reddit page. STOP. NO ONE CARES.

If your calculations were correct the game would have had to close a year ago :rofl:

I care

20char20char20char20char

I mean, only people that can read or have a normal functioning brain care so I don’t blame you

Why don’t you make a thread to promote your reddit page then? Can you at least try to stay on the topic??

The reddit thing was in response to another user and you are the one that brought it back up so… you have caused this topic to drag on by complaining

1 Like

isn’t this all about autism, no? hhhhmmmm this is about proving how the community is composed of mentally challenged individuals then?

Ah yes, using all caps is the best way to draw attention to yourself and make yourself look right.

The problem is there, ad hominem attacks doesn’t make you more credible. Report and move on

2 Likes

When did I use ad hominem? Why are you making up lies against me to get people to report me? I just want a thread about the AFK Bokor problem. Meanwhile the ToS reddit moderator is telling me I’m too stupid to read their offtopic posts. Is this some sort of reddit conspiracy? Does the Tree of Savior reddit attack people’s threads for legitimate problems with the game? I can’t believe Palemoon condones this kind of harassment, and even takes part in it. Truly a disgusting community.