Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

*Bokormoon

20tiredpopolionreactsonly

1 Like

all began with this, if u want a report the afk bokor problem u should not attack other players similar to the guy of reedit do, I mean most of his post was “whale boker detected”
You are attacking not the cause, you are attacking the people who is afk farming then if u don’t want to be flamed don’t begin the fire that is all

is well know it “tree of forum” is very cancerous and is well know it is the reason of all problems of the community itself

Hahahahaha how is stating the truth “attacking people”? Go to the 370 HG right now and tell me what guild you see the most of.

Its just so nice to see so many people now asking the same questions I have been on and off for the last 3 years, I see them on the forums and in game via shout and mostly in and around gem feud.

Where is our money going? The servers are a joke and have been since beta, there is no staff, giving Crevox inifinte megaphones does not count as hiring staff.

When is something going to be actually done about botting and afk farming, it was never solved, it only went away b/c the game dipped to 1.5k players and chineese sites could no longer make enough revenue off farming the game prior to re: build.

Why should only 1% of the game’s player base get to enjoy content and prosper, moreso when 3/4 of that 1% have either swiped their way to the top buying 40 blacksmith DLC packs on burner mules, thousands of dollars in gacha cubes or just straight up cheated with hook 64 and exploiting various past events over the last 3 years.

Side note, im glad people are getting a chance to see how small and petty Palemoon is, I spent a month in that guild upon coming back to the game and got along well with everyone, I had 0 issues with anyone in there over those 4 weeks but palemoon still felt compelled to publically in guild chat undress me anytime I asked honest questions or complained about the economy, ichoring, or any rng or pitfall in general.

Dont bother using reddit, there is no freedom of speech there with that egomaniac controlling it, just stick to the forums if you want to discuss actual problems with the game.

It’s not PaleMoon’s, so I don’t understand why you’re coming down on him for it. He’s defending the deletion of the threads on the subreddit, because you’d just be giving more free advertising for the exploit, even if you mean well. Someone called him out for it, he’s responding. Neither of you like afk farming or what it’s gonna do to the server economy, so I don’t see why you’d be at each other. Your goals align.

So few people have done this it’s hardly worth a mention, and clearly not enough people have complained about it or else it probably would have been handled. Just look at how long it took for IMC to crack down on RMT, even, and announce that bans were coming if people got caught. Like a free warning for people to change their tactics.

Hey, we agree on one thing.

Lets not forget you were telling everyone to quit the game and calling everyone with even slightly better gear than you a whale or botter in guild chat while doomposting, you say you had 0 issues, yet people in the guild have had to send me a message to remind you of the guild rules which you clearly never read.(basically common sense stuff)

Having critiscm is alright, but spamming it and calling everyone else a whale/botter and demonising everyone doesnt provide a good look for new members of the guild who just join to have fun.

Its also very odd that you for some unknown reason keep trying to tell everyone in the guild and others that “you have a kid and that you shouldnt be scolded for playing a video game”, and yet all i said was to “tone down the negative attitude abit and be less toxic for new players thanks”.

also as a sidenote: sending you a grand total of 2 messages in guild chat over like 2-3 weeks and responding to you in pm does not mean i am “undressing you everytime”, you have never once asked honest questions but rather sarcastic ones that throw shade at everyone you mention. This can even be shown on the forums with the way you are typing now for all to see.

Please stop mentioning my children, ask anyone on the forums, do I bring my kids into it, no.

This is the 2nd time you have built an entire comeback around my children, im sorry that no-one can stand to be around you in rl long enough to ever give you children but thats not my fault, so again, stop bringing them into a video game forum.

Gosh, you are using something very strong, guys

1 Like

except you were the one who kept mentioning it on guild chat and etc, no one cares if you have kids or not, but you felt inclined to keep mentioning it, therefore i am just repeating what you said.

why would we even know if you had kids or not if you didnt keep bringing it up in game randomly?
Remember you are the one targetting people and trashtalking false info when no one else started it against you first.

Anyways i digress.

in terms of bokor farming i have already given my opinon, but i’ll re-iterate:

• I do think this is a oversight on IMC’s part and they should address it. Its not the best look for new players to come into the game and see a ton of afk farmers.
  • No i dont think all of them are autokey users(some might be perhaps), but it seems from the description that they seem to be using the bokor zombies making new zombies to afk farm.
  • No i dont have a bokor and i am not afk farming
  • No i dont think my guild members are afk bokor farming

Hopefully IMC devs take note of this and make a few changes to prevent afk farming as it only hurts the players who go to farm in those maps.

Exactly, what kind of person brings someones family or children into an video game forum. It is absolutely appauling that someone like this is revered by people and allowed to moderate anything.

Again though, I hope people now get an idea of the other side of the coin.

Its time people start to question things around here, were 3 years in, games still unstable, the rich just keep getting richer, and everyone else just continues to run on the hamster wheel of hunting grounds and an infinity of CMs and Saalus.

@Mikumo

Thank you very much for you time in replying.

I would like to ask you at the end two of my most sincere questions, if you will be kind enough to answer.

Q1. Will you lead any discussion on AFK bokers on TOS subreddit?
Q2. Why? Or why not?

I think the answers to these two questions will clarify your stance very much. Again, thank you for your time in replying.

Hello, you have kids, yes? Then you should stop complaining in this cesspool and grow up

1. you already have a post here on the subreddit that has been approved as stated earlier, as long as you can be civil, it will not be removed. Therefore there is now no need to make another post when one has been created already. Perhaps it might be good to consolidate some information of it in the comments for greater understanding for people.

2. Links to question 1, no need to lead any when its already been made. I do think its something people can contribute on and facilitate discussion. It might be a good idea to perhaps give some ideas on how to fix bokors so that its still a zombie summon based class but tone down on the ability to afk farm or perhaps make a timer sort of thing so that the zombies summoned by previous zombies share the timer of the original.

No problem , debates and discussion are great things if done correctly.

2 Likes

Well then. I see that users on TOS subreddit does not care much about boker AFKing. There is no point in posting on TOS subreddit anymore, because at this point the subreddit users are raging against me personally.

There has been no discussion even when my post is approved.

I will have all my posts deleted and leave the subreddit alone. I cannot do anything to call attention upon TOS subreddit.

If you have seen my effort, you would know I do care. I hope sometime in the future someone will discuss on AFK bokers and how to stop them on subreddit, if not never.

( I am not sure why so many people wanna protect Bhikku and AneralW on the subreddit… but oh well )

The elitists protect one another, they are content to keep this game at 1.5k average players so they can keep their private ragnarok servers where they control everything.

Which is really funny b/c im being accused of telling players to quit when in no post at anytime on Battleforged have I told anyone to quit, ive said the opposite, dont give into the pressure and the remarks from the older players b/c they want you to leave. If you all leave its less lag for them and more chances to get world boss cubes, thats why so many of them spam shout telling people to leave all the time.

You can’t even see that post on the subreddit. It doesn’t appear on the main page at all. It never did.
Probably because the user was deleted (immeditaly after his post was “approved”). How unsurprising.

He already said himself that he took it down…

1 Like

its there on the 1st-2nd page(last time i checked 25 mins ago). that means that other people have made posts over it since yesterday.

i have re-checked it and it seems that OP deleted his own post like he mentioned in the above comment, this is why it doesnt appear it.

My question is how long are you farming using your summoner class? How long do you play?

Actually, if you do not mind, allow me to ask the same questions again:

Q1. Will you lead any discussion on AFK bokers on TOS subreddit?
Q2. Why? Or why not?

Except now my posts are deleted.