Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

idk who made fix for tooltip helper but i hope he read this:
lags only in inventory, market and fishing box works fine

2 Likes

I have a problem with the fixed tooltip helper. It sometimes make the game freeze half way at any loading screen.

A new patch for it is already up , it addresses the freeze issue ( depends on pc )

1 Like

Hi Ersakoz, where could we get the patch?

New update for Tooltip ?? could you tell us how we get it ? :robot:

3 Likes

OH!!!, Thank you so much :heart_eyes_cat:

2 questions!

The available “cloverfinder” add-on that I could locate would indicate the name of the mob in party chat when encountering any special mobs. For example “:black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square: Yellow Caro :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:”

I recall seeing a different “cloverfinder” addon that actually specifies the type of special mob. For instance, “Gold/Red/Blue/Giant Yellow Caro”

I would appreciate very much if anyone knows and can direct me to get this version of the “cloverfinder”!

Next question.

I understand that there are some addons not listed in the addon manager. For example, radar. May I know where I can see the list of addons that is not in the manager?

Thanks!

Is there an addon that will show how many stars the gear/weapon has? I’m awakening some gears right now and I’d like to know how many stars they have.

It is the same one but it using Japanese text by default so you have to type
/clover lang english to change it to English mode
iirc if you input wrong command there will be a cloverfinder command windows popup

also make sure to create a folder name
cloverfinder
inside this \steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\addons <<
so it can save addons setting.

1 Like

i wrote after testing latest patch

TOS devs addon discord ~

How to install plz i need use

Storage://steamapps/common/TreeofSavior/data

copy folder in Storage://steamapps/common/TreeofSavior/data
?

Drag & Drop this IPF file into your TreeOfSavior/Data Folder

its seems the new Tooltip helper dont have the complete recipes of magnum opus. i tried to craft some dawn crystals for another 2 phadas and now dont show how to place the stoulet helmet for the dawn crystal :confused:

• IndunPlus is broken and causes crash to the game.
    (It doesn’t display the correct info and disappears. /idp command doesn’t work properly.)
    Actually i tried to reinstall it like 4 times and still happens the same trouble, a friend has the same problem.

Sorry if i don’t write properly, i’m still learning this language. :tired:

Thank you very much! It works! :relaxed:

just go on the indunplus folder on the addon folder and delete everything ; and it will go back to work as new;
if you simple re instal with addon manager; and so on; it will still keep the files there; so the addon will not work.

1 Like