Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

i need update https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Magnum-Opus-Puzzles plz

1 Like

Post patch 17/Oct

Inventory extend is broken or only me?

1 Like

CampWarp doesn’t work on icon but work on commands after maintence.

I can confirm its broken.

Ok thank you for confirm this.

it broke
i can confirm it too

1.01 works! I have to test it with other market related addons though.

EDIT: market names, cw market, market showlevel… everything works! It’s a dream ;_;

That is great, thanks.

Would be awesome if it can also read price of all Cards… we get so many now

Can someone check if channel surfer works? Here doesn’t.

I can’t seem to get the monster hunt tracker to work? It works for one kill and then stops working until I relog, is there a more up to date one I can find? Finding ToS information is extremely hard

tooltip helper 2.1.4.4 works good without lags, thanks
https://github.com/acc97862/TOS-Addons/tree/master/Modded%20addons/tooltiphelper/ipf
but gems is terrible

and wrong points on crafted items, must be 30 not 20, but this is not important

ExtendedUI-2 Pre Release now available on jAddonManager.

Please try.
Open up an issue if there are any or if you have any suggestions.

5 Likes

Is the monster tracker addons completely broken?
The DPK tracker UI showed, but it didn`t do anything
Any addons for track monster kill that work?

my CD tracker is broken anyone have new version ?

MUTEKI isnt working…
anybody can fix?

Works great, version in JTos Manager is stil broken even though they copied it (not sure where they made misake ;3)
Could there be option to reduce item windows in size by roughly 25% (As even at 4K resolution I cant find many items description on the screen) ?

Haha I know this struggle. Especially say with Solmiki gears with enhanced, awakening, trans and gems cant see the description unless I change the resolution to TINY (which actually beats the purpose coz i still cant barely read it afterwards lol)

A workaround is linking the desired item in chat, and click on the link, if you still can’t see the whole description, you can double click on the item description itself and it will move up and down

hey what is the name from this addon?

grafik

It’s not an addon, it’s the new window you get after clearing a Dungeon in the “Rank 9 patch” currently on kTOS

1 Like