List of Addons Reported Broken (TBD):

• Boss Tracker
  • Char Simulator
  • Context Menu Additions
  • cW Market
  • Enhanced Collection
  • Marktioneer
  • SavePrice

It continues. It seems like SavePrice has broken at some point.

7 Likes

Thanks!!!

I fixed GuildmatesKai.

5 Likes

Oh bless your soul!

/20

Im using SavePrice normally =O

Still not seeing proper functionality from SavePrice. I didn’t see an update for it on the addon manager.

Would love it if someone continued development of Enhhanced Collection, since @Excrulon has vanished. Loved that addon and I hate how semi-functional the default collection UI is.

Thanks a lot! The new GuildmatesKai is awesome!

is there a guildmateskai version for the excluron (iTOS) add ons?

Just install the jTOS Addon Manager, it has the same addons of excrulon’s under the iTOS tab, but they’re updated, and you can use the jTOS addons aswell.
You can find the thread here on the forums, with the download link and the gustep by step guide

can i use both at the same time? exclurons and the jtos one?

I’m not sure why you would? The jToS launcher has both jToS and iToS addons, so you wouldn’t really need the iToS one.

I have no idea if you can use both but I don’t suggest you do that because it may screw up your gamefiles and force you to do a new install to clean up the mess.
Also, I don’t see the reason to take the risk either, as I said the very same addons on excrulon’s addon manager are listed on jTOS addons manager under the iTOS tab, you lose nothing.

jTOS Addon Manager is an “upgrade” to the iTOS Addon Manager. It does everything iTOS does and more. There’s absolutely no reason to use both if you’re considering using jTOS Manager.

FPSsavior seems to be broken too :frowning: at least for me, some of the effects that could be removed in super low mode before the last patch (like heal, frost pillar, magic missile and some others) cant be removed anymore.

Fpssavior was the only reason i was able to play along with cryomancers since for some reason frost pillar tends to crash my game most of the time T.T now im not sure if im going to be able to do ET.

Also it seems like its not removing all the stuff like before, my damage is showing in super low mode and before it didnt. well… rip my hopes and dreams.

try warmode. its not on the managers tho

1 Like

anyone know what is this addon ? show monster position on minimap

That would be “Rader” (aka radar) to which you will find a link in the very first thread of “Broken/Discontinued Addons.” There is a link to thread #2 in the first post here, which in turn has a link to thread #1 in its first post.

Thanks, i found it and gonna test it tonight :D, fpssaivor was super helpful while it lasted, hope warmode helps my little potato too.

i can’t seem to see number of players in channels

is channel surfer fk’d again?