Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

@siderit99 missed the next 2 sentences

Anyone else having problems with MonsterKillCount and Mapmate, they seem to work and not work at random. MonsterKillCount wont start counting and Mapmate details on NPC, Quest and Monster wont display.

broken too /2020202020/

Read above. MonsterKillCount is obsolete.

Guys, I use the old version of muteki cuz the new one is too ugly and dont show safety zone as it should.

Soā€¦
Does anyone here know how to edit .ipf file?

link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B34wnsl_vjHaWDF5OVZPWE10RVU/view?usp=sharing

May someone increase the size of invulnerability bar? 3 times bigger seems nice.

• Exp card calculator icon (Jtos) looks like the old UI icon with that green background, also it works correctly.
  • Tooltip is broken, when i install that addon the game start to glitch and it donā€™t let me see my current equipment description.
  • DPK addon, monster frames, kill count and tracker are not working, properly.
  • Map mate is not working properly too, it doesnā€™t show the icons next to the mini map(probably cause the new update to AJ) and only show some quest.
  • Remove pump recipe is actually obsolete.

I hope that some one could fix those addons, cause i really need tooltip :sweat_smile:
Sorry if i didnā€™t write properly iā€™m still learning this language.
:tired:

3 Likes

yep map mate dont work on some maps but in klai city and orsha its totally fine lol probably needs updating too

ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Iā€™m glad I was lost and somehow found this!

Looks like Tooltip Helper was fixed

EDIT: thereā€™s a lot of modified, working addons in that github now that Iā€™m checking it! Some let you actually use the search function in journal/collection, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Comfy.

7 Likes

err question about the patched tooltip helper should i also include the src folder or just download the .ipf file? >.<

All you need is ipf.

1 Like

mapmate addon got an update in JToS addon manager if anyone is using it :grin:

2 Likes

Great, now i got the power <3 (tooltip and map mate, you know) :sweat_smile:

@amberrei So much Thank!!! So much Help for Tooltip Helper

sad but i have freezes with new tooltip helper when i mouse over item :frowning:

1 Like

Not having problem or freezes with the new tooltip. Havenā€™t tried the map mate yet in itos

maybe because you have empty inventory, i had 95k aj points before patch
on main - freezes
new account - fine

I got 111k aj points before patch. 13 chars including pets. Although I have a pc with high end specs, maybe thatā€™s why I donā€™t experience it.

but old version was fine :confused:

Tooltip Helper isnĀ“t working for me.

Works fine for me after new IPF.