Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

Just in case you couldn’t find it, the first post of [ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development #1 has a link to CloverFinder.

1 Like

For anyone who hasn’t checked the addons manager recently, GuildmatesKai finally got fixed again. Also there’s an up and coming new addon Dev on the JToS side and, while I’m not sure about the usability of some of his addons at the moment, he’s been busy putting out a handful with some potential. I’d keep an eye on him. Name is weizlogy.

6 Likes

P L E A S E ---- Who have this addon, share !!! i want this !!!

Ps : the link of dpscount.ipf inside has been broken ><

I tested this addon before it went live on manager, it should work. I stopped using it because it showed dps meter for every single monster you damaged. ET with many many lines

(30 day link, expire after )

rmb to put :snowman:

1 Like

All Weizlogy addon are live on manager install through manager is better.

Monster frame also got fork pls check it out.

Some broken addon is getting fixed/fork by jtos addon developer too.

its the same actually.
I actually requested for an older version of his monsterstatus addon (via youtube) and he replied rather quickly ! For such cases ,manually installation would be required

man, appreciated u have posted BUT, i already put on data and nothing happens… theres a kind of command to show the meter ?

Hey there, its working as intended. Just paste in data folder. Go to a random map and hit the mobs, the display should show

1 Like

Guys anyone remember the addon that shouts the map location of boss to party chat when you found the boss? I need it pls.

it is boss spotter iirc

1 Like

Boss Spotter link should still be in the original thread’s first post.

1 Like

@myself @IllFatedGaming Thank you!

Tooltip Helper needs an update again, only currently equipped armor is showing when you hover over armor. I recall this being fixed in the past. Also interaction with Turi of Savior (fishing addon) needs touching up, and Remove Pump Recipe has been made obsolete by the latest update.’

Any other newly-broken addons, post here.

3 Likes

Monster tracker is broken too

the location of extended ui addon needs to be moved too XD

JTOS have fixed
just installed, work fine

we need new addon for new AJ, kill-drop count

I think tooltip helper is only one not working with current patch. Interfere with most display info such as recipe, display image glitch, can’t view unidentified items and materials not showing the specific details.

Monster tracker might need a change since now the journal record system change totally.

Others seem fine at the moment, haven’t check all so can’t say for sure.

Monster Tracker is not needed anymore since there is no reward for reaching certain Kill count. You will only need to kill X amount to obtain points to particiate on the montly ranking.This will probablty need a totally different addon oriented to help score points for it. (Item, Monster, Drops point tracker)

EXP card calculator has a fix on JToS manager indeed.

And for anyone still using DPK Helper, there is an updated version

That will keep counting even if you change channels.

And another updated old Excrulon addon would be Monster Frames

It will fix the race and size details on a correct position, and also make the HP XX/XX again on the new UI.

1 Like

need if you want AJ rewards every month

tooltip helper is now broken
any ideas?