Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

I will try to make an addon to remove that stupid black fog from Summon, that thing is dumb, the original skin from summons would be fine and fun.

Also one that bring back the way Tincturing was during CBT, the quantity you asked to make was added, so if you did make 3 batches, it would take 1 min (20 secs x 3) and son on. At least at that time the crafting didn’t stop randomly.

Not sure if I can pull that off with my little knowledge tho lol.

this is not a new problem caused by the patch at least not alone ; just remove it all, this includes files on folders,log in the game; see if skills is working fine and later on you can re install.
why it happens; well i do not know; but i myself had it months ago and until now every so often some people complain of similar problem with cd tracker; but once you remove and do a clean install of the addon it goes back to work just fine.

1 Like

what is prevent i just follow new function in this patch with little edit

old:
local status = frame:GetChild(“status”);
local inven = frame:GetChild(“inven”);
local offsetX = inven:GetX() - status:GetX();
local startX = status:GetMargin().left - offsetX;

new:
local extraBag = frame:GetChild(‘extraBag’);
local status = frame:GetChild(“status”);
local offsetX = status:GetX() - extraBag:GetX();
local rightMargin = extraBag:GetMargin().right + offsetX;

after i tried your function it overlay the fish icon

Edit: Code does not work

As for why it prevents others from creating icons, imagine this:

1. Someone does a addon hooking onto the SYSMENU_CHECK_HIDE_VAR_ICONS to create their button
  2. Your function loads up and runs DESTROY_CHILD_BY_USERVALUE, which removes all previous buttons (including the other addon’s button)
  3. You then create the buttons again, but miss out on the other addon’s button

ok it work now but. i not have wugushi or necro to test their icon.
guild icon has not show now. i think not problem
https://mega.nz/#!hAh1yDiB!B7eyTw2GhsmYa4aoSqGdNJ3PintLhFA8UV8O_a9fBZw
i will reupload after test wugushi or necro. need help now because i not have them.

for icon function it’s not me. it’s from developer. i think better if you told them. i just hotfix.
original from developer

I’m using the previous version you posted before your most recent post, and I can tell you it works with Wugushi Poison Pot just fine.

can you help me to test this version?
this version has rewrite icon function
https://mega.nz/#!hAh1yDiB!B7eyTw2GhsmYa4aoSqGdNJ3PintLhFA8UV8O_a9fBZw

With this test version the poison pot isn’t here anymore. As well as the guild one.

Thank you for your work ;w; I’m addicted to both addons, so it’s really appreciated.

Omg, if u or anybody else manage to do that, i will love forever and maybe even giving a prize xD

1 Like

Ok, I got something wrong, but I’ve got an idea, so is it ok for me to use your code and post it?

hotfix durdetail addon wrong position

after fix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4hn1aja7v3r34ja/
Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!9VYEVLzB!AWsI11B6gq1mdJw23vmcqK0Ujks8Laye36LNASiAnu4

1 Like

where to put all this downloads…

or should I just download and that’s it :confused:

not a techy derp

Hello guys!
I’m trying to start a community channel for developers and people that are interested on addon development/repairing.

At this topic there are lots of hotfixes for broken addons, but this is something very manual and far from regular users. We can use the great solution that is the addon manager to update this.

The idea is to remove broken repositories from users that isn’t updating the addon anymore.
This requires the consent of the original author and cooperation with the jtos addon manager (we can fork it and start a new updated publication too, but I think that the cooperation is better for everyone).

Since I’ve not found a channel for developers to contact each other fast (the old discord DEV community is disbanded) I’ve set a new channel for the DEV community.

If anyone wants to support this and have a healthy discussion about it, this is the invite for the discord community

The idea behind it is getting resources, sharing experiences or helping during addon development. Also in the future we can try to organize the addon publication/fixes on a single addon manager (be it jtos, a fork from jtos, or anything).
People that are interested in USING addons can register and have a healthy discussion or suggestion too.

Hope we can make the addon scenery organized and useful again for TOS

1 Like

It would be wonderful if someone would continue Excrulon’s work on EnhancedCollection, or at the very least made a new collections addon with some basic functionality. Being able to KEEP the checkbox settings rather than them defaulting to both Complete and Incomplete all the time would be wonderful, as would be an actually working alphabetical sorting.

1 Like

Massive update hit the JToS Addon Manager, with lots of wonderful features like sorting options, the ability to easily clear manager’s installation history (so you don’t have to fuss with AppData), and English interface for ease of navigation for us non-JP users.

v0.3 is out, you can install it directly through your existing JToS Addon Manager install, or find the latest version on the site linked above.

1 Like

Hi guys mind if you can share Clover? Is it still available? Thank you in advance!

It’s buried somewhere in one of the previous threads I think. Links to the previous threads are in first post.

1 Like

Any1 knows the keys to use warmode on notebook?

alt + [-] = disable efx
alt + [+] = enable efx

1 Like

Trying to find it thanks!