Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

hmmm…
seems like it didn’t fixed like I hope it did for exp card
did I do something wrong?
can assume that I don’t want to use the barrackitemlist thing

Hey guys, anyone know where the button for poison pot went? Cant find it after the new update lol thanks

Uninstall EXP card calculator.

ops maybe im put wrong file reupload now go to download at post
just delete barrackitemlist and use expcardcalculator only

how weird …still didn’t seem to work

goto post and download again
i have change link again
final fix to follow this patch function

3 Likes

thanks will try it out again.

download and test again pls i not have wugushi D:

1 Like

Coming up with a method of allowing future addons to easily add icons to sysmenu without rewriting the whole thing

3 Likes

Never mind that wouldn’t work since almost no one would use that anyway. Thinking of another method

1 Like

anybody here having problems with their Itemdrops? it doesnt display loot names anymore

I had the HP/SP/STA Bar split in two (with like a blank space in the middle) checked if there were frames on top of it but nothing, moving it also did nothing.
After reading @Tk_Magnus reply, I tried to reset everything to default and it actually fixed itself, then I only had to re-set every frame like I had done before, but as long as it doesn’t bug out again, I don’t mind!

The only thing currently left out is the new button for the Events next to the minimap, I can’t move it no matter what. :confused:

I readjusted the frames of the old version using the updates from the new version @hiopvkashu made.

I’m trying to put the left number on top of the new one, but the thing is, after all that work, will it work for larger numbers? I’m afraid that the text alignment is centered, it would cause the overlay to get messy again lol.

Update:

As I thought, it’s center alignment, it became really messy…

1 Like

Working like a charm, thanks, I tried to incorporate the patch file code into the old one but didn’t worked lol, well I’m a noob in codding so.

Thanks again.

/20charactersreallyIMC?

you said remember to “rename it” in your previous msg; we need to rename it to what?

Changed filename in download link already, so get the name from there (can’t post the character in forum)

CdTracker is causing some people to be unable to use skills when instaled. Anyone knows about this? have a solution?

Not really broken but can someone update the indun addon? It still resets at 6pm server time, I need to re login to that char for it to update that the dungeons is done. They changed it back to 6am server time. Varena, thanks