Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

hey, do u have any link for “how to install add-on”? i’ve tried to install J-TOS ADDon manager but i failed Y.Y (i’m br, feel free to speak PT if u want)

This one is old but I guess nothing has changed…

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try this one tonight =]

MONSTERFRAMES (HOT FIX)

12 Likes

Item drops mostly works, except for some weird reason the item name display doesn’t work, not even the vanilla by holding alt. Don’t think this is an addon fix so much as an IMC fix that’s needed.

Can MonsterFrames be updated to instead remove the vanilla HP number and keep the MonsterFrames HP number? Vanilla only has current HP and not Max HP.

1 Like

Yeah, the HP bar we have right now is very annoying, they tried to do something nice but in the end they didn’t even give the chance to players to decide which system suit them better. :confused:

Also, Extended UI is broken too with the new UI. :disappointed_relieved:

(And GuildmatesKai still doesn’t work, RIP)

I don’t use ExtendedUI though I have a good idea why it broke:

I don’t know why they thought it was a good idea to make the HP/SP/Stamina bar and the resource gauges (like Wugushi poison pots) movable, but make it unable to be locked in place, and always return to the default position when you switch characters. Wugushi poison pots seem to stay in place, but again, can’t lock it. How very annoying.

…mind you, I actually like the new HP bar

1 Like

That’s exactly my point tho. :confused:
You (IMC) implemented HPBars/Race icons, how hard it was to simply put an option to let the players decide HOW they want to see such infos?
Examples: how do you want the numerical value to be displayed? Descending order or ascending order? Current value / Total Value? % health points?
Do you want to re-seize the bars (since now they are insanely huge, most of all the Boss ones) or the UI in general?
That’s the choices I was mainly talking about, of course I’m happy when they introduce new features, but I’m always disappointed by how they do it. :disappointed_relieved:

can anyone guide me on how to do a clean uninstall of the addon manager? i uninstalled my tos client yesterday to start fresh with the new patch, my i can’t seems to delete my addon manger folders along with the addons data folders…

noo!!! zoomy+ don’t leave me D:

2 Likes

Actually, it’s not broken, not for me. When I started the game, yes, the hp bar was bugged to and other things was out of place. But, I just opened the addon menu and reseted to the default setting, and I was able to use it again (except the hp bar of course, it allways returns to the original position)

Barrack Itenlist is broken. The entire menu is blank, and his icon is overlaying the others menu options.

Edited a version with (hopefully) better positioning and ability to edit what additional info shows up by changing the addon’s settings.json

Options include showing race, attribute, material, movetype, effectiveatktype, maxhp and killcount for mobs with vibora exp card

1 Like

In what way is your ExtendedUI broken. Mine is working as it is before the patch

1 Like

here hot fix for barrackitemlist and exp card

before

after

http://www.mediafire.com/file/11jds1avpf6hbd8/
Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!9VJXBbZD!dP8TwnYoLV2e99qelXPRVSagCfDlJEuW2_iLTUNSlzk

6th amendment fix poisonpot error hope it work now sorry if error again D:

code follow patch:
function SYSMENU_CHECK_HIDE_VAR_ICONS(frame)

if false == VARICON_VISIBLE_STATE_CHANTED(frame, "necronomicon", "necronomicon")
and false == VARICON_VISIBLE_STATE_CHANTED(frame, "grimoire", "grimoire")
and false == VARICON_VISIBLE_STATE_CHANTED(frame, "guild", "guild")
and false == VARICON_VISIBLE_STATE_CHANTED(frame, "poisonpot", "poisonpot")
then
    return;
end

DESTROY_CHILD_BY_USERVALUE(frame, "IS_VAR_ICON", "YES");

local extraBag = frame:GetChild('extraBag');
local status = frame:GetChild("status");
local offsetX = status:GetX() - extraBag:GetX();
local rightMargin = extraBag:GetMargin().right + offsetX;

rightMargin = SYSMENU_CREATE_VARICON(frame, extraBag, "guild", "guild", "sysmenu_guild", rightMargin, offsetX, "Guild");
rightMargin = SYSMENU_CREATE_VARICON(frame, extraBag, "necronomicon", "necronomicon", "sysmenu_card", rightMargin, offsetX);
rightMargin = SYSMENU_CREATE_VARICON(frame, extraBag, "grimoire", "grimoire", "sysmenu_neacro", rightMargin, offsetX);
rightMargin = SYSMENU_CREATE_VARICON(frame, extraBag, "poisonpot", "poisonpot", "sysmenu_wugushi", rightMargin, offsetX);   

end

6 Likes

Windows + R > %appdata% > delete the folder “addon.manager”

game folder: delete the “addons” folder and all .ipf files in “data” folder that are related to addons. (usually the one with symbols)

idk why but my fps drop so hard whenever I meet a mob

problem is from this function not work GetMargin().left it return to 0
local startX = status:GetMargin().left - offsetX;

i just re-calculate for position with formula
local startX = ((offsetX - 0.5) * 14);

code:
local frame = ui.GetFrame(“sysmenu”);

local status = frame:GetChild(“status”);
local inven = frame:GetChild(“inven”);
local offsetX = inven:GetX() - status:GetX();

The reason you are getting an error is that the function has already changed to use right margin since the latest update. You can see the code in 166969_001001.ipf/addons/sysmenu/sysmenu.lua

Relevant functions are SYSMENU_CHECK_HIDE_VAR_ICONS and SYSMENU_CREATE_VARICON
where you can see leftMargin -> rightMargin

with GetMargin().right it return to 352 and icon has overlay i think this better now replace new formula

or
local startX = status:GetMargin().right + (offsetX*2);