Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

Is there a Assortment type of addon that works?

I really miss that one to keep my inventory nice and tidy.

Use Sort Example from jTOS Addon.

Please confirm if Channel Surfer is broken. I will add it to the list.

It is working but can’t see the number of players in channel.

edit: the Itemdrops addon also won’t give light to common recipes. anyone have a fix for this?

This has been happening since many patches ago, as even the default “light needle” does not work on these. It seems like something IMC broke on their side to common recipes.

Has anyone noticed problems with InDunPlus as of today?

Aaaaand GuildmatesKai is broken again. :confused:

@Kajiku save us if you can, please! :cry:

Mine still seems to be working fine. What problems in particular?

:tired_face:

■■■■ just got fixed. God damnit IMC.

No idea what broke, but fixed it by deleting the settings files.

Broke again for me too, the addons folders for guildmates/guildmateskai are both empty for me, but I deleted them anyway, didn’t help. Uninstalled the IPF through addon manager, deleted the folders for it in /addons, reinstalled it. Still busted for me.

e: It’s not the only addon I use so there’s a possible conflict that arose somewhere, I haven’t tested running it alone yet.

It’s because IMC keeps fuckin with their guild roster functions and making it run slower and shittier.

Warmode worked for me at some extent, however fps savior was more useful thanks to the “hide other players” function, its sad its broken now, also after the last update it resets my skill bar after switching maps.

Im wondering if there’s another addon that can hide other players like FPSsavior did.

It occurs to me that at some point in the last few weeks, Exp Card Calculator broke and the bars no longer display properly…

Still no fix for GuildmatesKai :frowning:

still works on mine
it become “broke …with no bars” only when the character reached 330

also I assume that this addon need to be fixed soon for the next ui update

Nevermind, I got it to work just now.

It seems that tooltip helper is not working for me, maybe i’m doing something wrong?
got it installed from the addon manager, reinstalled a few times and it’s still the same.
Halp pls

EDIT: nvm, made it work.

At some point, Persistent Chat stopped working. Bah.

If someone knows how to edit addons, Monster Frames is not broken but need refinement. Erase the hp numbers and adjust the icons.

3 Likes