Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

I believe the most recent version is on the jtos side. Just a few stability changes iirc.

1 Like

need help, I’m currently trying to update BuffCounter1.1.8 (by Toukibi) and want to find out these buffs’ id to fill in (e.g., 100 is Sacrament, 146 - Aspersion)

Increase Magic Defense, Swell Left Arm, Swell Right Arm, Swell Brain

also if anyone know what arg is used to calculate +crit chance from Swift Step’s attr ? I’ve try buff.arg1-5 (buff.arg1 x 5 + buff.argX x 20, while X = 1-5) but it didnt work…

sry for my engrish :stuck_out_tongue:

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs

I think you can find the IDs from here.

thank you ! now need to figure out what stats are referred to buff.argX…
currently so far…

buff.arg1 = skill level
buff.arg3 = caster’s stat
buff.arg4 = probably increase effect attr level

1 Like

I’m highly confused by all this addons and even more by all thw outdated or broken ones

Is there a list of good and working addons?

Most are regularly repaired/updated (or they don’t need to be updated, so they’re working even if the latest version was made 6 months ago) and the most useful ones that almost everybody uses aren’t outdated or broken anyway, so you should be fine.
But there’s also this thread about the outdated/broken ones :

1 Like

Barrack item list stop working?

I need to know too :frowning:

Barracks is working for me. Did you log in all your characters?

Also, depending on which Barracks you’ve installed, it may be case sensitive.
You’d have to put “Red Gem” instead of just “red gem” to search.

I’m looking for hotkeyability, not the joystick version. It’s not showing up in the manager.

Can anyone upload a copy (unless it’s not working)?

Can someone upload Jtos addon manager to another host, i can’t download from github, thanks u so much

You can’t download this?

sorry. i downloaded jtos addon manager and installed tooltiphelper, but it not work :frowning:

Hello All…

When I will do the download of any addon in Addon Manager, it’s doesn’t work and only Install button stay loading forever…

Someone had this problem and know how fix it?

Thanks you

Somehow after the latest patch i can’t open the settings in BetterPickQueue addon. Is there anybody else who has this problem?

Yeah I got that too, you can move it (if you didn’t lock it before), the only way since patch to modify the settings is via editing the settings file, had tried to fix the bug but I got banned so meh haven’t got a chance to take a look at it again.

3 Likes

showhidebuff is buged? i cant see the buff on chronomancer masteer anymore…

Does Addon Manager still work or any addon work at all? I use Addon Manager to install addons but all ipf files are deleted when the game start. Does anyone have same error as me?

Does anyone here know/remember add-on that enable you to filter items in market ? It add “sort” button with option to match equipment’s options you want to search. I happened to delete it…

I believe add ons in the manager have descriptions… If no one replies I will try to find it for you when I get home