Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDON] cwFarmed

https://github.com/fiote/treeofsavior-addons

cwFarmed allows you to easily see what’s really being farmed while you grind your way through the game.

Can display how much silver you have grinded from mobs in the current section.

Can display the silver dropped.

Can display the items dropped.

Can display the ammount of XP (base) earned.

Can display the ammount of XP (job) earned.

Can display the ammount of XP (pet) earned.

My addons are fully compatible with mapviewer and exptracker, you just need to use my addonloader.lua instead.

24 Likes

Thats really usefull addon.

Nice thinking of you and thanks for doing it

2 Likes

OMG Thanks @murilo_eng !!! You the man!

1 Like

GM could confirm the permission of these new addons.

2 Likes

They haven’t even confirmed the other major 4 addons, or any of the other addons…

Leave Julie alone :cry: she is trying her best trying to get information for us about the mods. Since there in the grey zone.

3 Likes

Bookmarked because it’s awesome :smiley: If only I know how to code LUA script

1 Like

there REALLY should be a heavier moderation on these kind of threads, this add on for example is something that SHOULD ALREADY BE ON THE GAME, recalling the old RO days, this would be something like the @showzeny most private servers had, being able to know how much silver does a mob drop is a basic need.

1 Like

I learned some basic lua working on WoW addons long ago. I’m re-learning now just to be part of the ToS addon community ^^

1 Like

posting here to get notifs in case this gets approved

I hope these addons are ok to use. They give us information and stuff that should’ve been in the game from the start. They offer no real advantage, just information.

As your addon works with this addonloader.lua ? https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Lua-Mods/blob/master/addons/addonloader.lua
How can I use your other Addons at the same time?

Hey Niks! If you use Exclulon loader, my addons will not work.
But if you use my loader, all my addons AND exclulon addons will work! :smiley:

Yes but how does it work? If you use them addonloader.lua you can those mods you want to include. It works when you put a comment about what do not need
dofile("../addons/expviewer/expviewer.lua"); dofile("../addons/mapfogviewer/mapfogviewer.lua"); dofile("../addons/monsterframes/monsterframes.lua"); dofile("../addons/monstertracker/monstertracker.lua"); dofile("../addons/channelsurfer/channelsurfer.lua"); dofile("../addons/showInvestedStatPoints/showInvestedStatPoints.lua");
How to do it using your addonloader.lua ? Here disable unwanted mods? Just delete them from the folder addons?

Yeah, you would need to delete the addon folder that you do not want to be loaded. I’ll improve this in the future but right now there is no way to ‘comment’ an addon with my loader. Sorry =\

thanks. i understand

I have to disable the system message in the silver track addon, because that make my FPS drop like crazy (seriously what’s wrong with this game code lol)

Other than that it’s working great

how can i add the exclulon addons in your loader? can you teach me step by step and where will i insert the codes? :frowning: sorry im new here

First, you download this addon loader and put it in the addons folder. Then you download excrulon addons, but only copy the part inside the addon folder and put to the previous addon folder, it should work

sorry i dont understand. so i will overwrite the addonloader.lua of this addon? but it won’t work that way right? If possible i know it’s a hassle but i will really appreciate it can you send me a screenshot of what it looks like