Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

Hi guys, I updated the new version of Tooltip Helper (Rebuild by Toukibi) (1.0.3) and the drop doesnt show anymore, I checked its setting and seem like they were fine. Anyone know to show drop rate again?Untitled1a

have you tried Xana version on the iToS side?

He is still updating it. And a new version is on the works aswell. It doesnt have that fancy menu i think xD.

Im using this one

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion, I removed Toukibi Tooltip Helper and installed Xana one but I donā€™t know why it doesnt work on me. Do I have to type some setting command in-game for it ?
Untitled1a

A little comment about that add on (Xanaā€™s Tooltip)
Is broken to meā€¦ and i use ToS in two different machines and in both is broken and doesnā€™t works.

works fine for me, idk

Which command for tooltip settings?

Ps: Srry my bad english

@zadezl96 & @Crossheart

read xanaā€™s addons repo readme.md (scroll to the end of page)

Thx, now the addon doesnā€™t breaks the UI

never worked for me (the one from xana), needed to manually delete the files and install the one from Toukibi on Jtos side to make it work to me

Is there any add-on to help to change all gears from one set to another?

CWSet in itos side of the manager

1 Like

I believe the most recent version is on the jtos side. Just a few stability changes iirc.

1 Like

need help, Iā€™m currently trying to update BuffCounter1.1.8 (by Toukibi) and want to find out these buffsā€™ id to fill in (e.g., 100 is Sacrament, 146 - Aspersion)

Increase Magic Defense, Swell Left Arm, Swell Right Arm, Swell Brain

also if anyone know what arg is used to calculate +crit chance from Swift Stepā€™s attr ? Iā€™ve try buff.arg1-5 (buff.arg1 x 5 + buff.argX x 20, while X = 1-5) but it didnt workā€¦

sry for my engrish :stuck_out_tongue:

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs

I think you can find the IDs from here.

thank you ! now need to figure out what stats are referred to buff.argXā€¦
currently so farā€¦

buff.arg1 = skill level
buff.arg3 = casterā€™s stat
buff.arg4 = probably increase effect attr level

1 Like

Iā€™m highly confused by all this addons and even more by all thw outdated or broken ones

Is there a list of good and working addons?

Most are regularly repaired/updated (or they donā€™t need to be updated, so theyā€™re working even if the latest version was made 6 months ago) and the most useful ones that almost everybody uses arenā€™t outdated or broken anyway, so you should be fine.
But thereā€™s also this thread about the outdated/broken ones :

1 Like

Barrack item list stop working?

I need to know too :frowning: