Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

Barracks is working for me. Did you log in all your characters?

Also, depending on which Barracks you’ve installed, it may be case sensitive.
You’d have to put “Red Gem” instead of just “red gem” to search.

I’m looking for hotkeyability, not the joystick version. It’s not showing up in the manager.

Can anyone upload a copy (unless it’s not working)?

Can someone upload Jtos addon manager to another host, i can’t download from github, thanks u so much

You can’t download this?

sorry. i downloaded jtos addon manager and installed tooltiphelper, but it not work :frowning:

Hello All…

When I will do the download of any addon in Addon Manager, it’s doesn’t work and only Install button stay loading forever…

Someone had this problem and know how fix it?

Thanks you

Somehow after the latest patch i can’t open the settings in BetterPickQueue addon. Is there anybody else who has this problem?

Yeah I got that too, you can move it (if you didn’t lock it before), the only way since patch to modify the settings is via editing the settings file, had tried to fix the bug but I got banned so meh haven’t got a chance to take a look at it again.

3 Likes

showhidebuff is buged? i cant see the buff on chronomancer masteer anymore…

Does Addon Manager still work or any addon work at all? I use Addon Manager to install addons but all ipf files are deleted when the game start. Does anyone have same error as me?

Does anyone here know/remember add-on that enable you to filter items in market ? It add “sort” button with option to match equipment’s options you want to search. I happened to delete it…

I believe add ons in the manager have descriptions… If no one replies I will try to find it for you when I get home

Sorry for the necroposting but…
After the re:build update, EVERY SINGLE ADDON makes the game unplayable…
there’s people still working here?

There are addons that work just fine. I’m personally using the recommended version linked in the TOS Dev discord https://github.com/MizukiBelhi/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases/tag/v0.3.1-alpha.2

It will tell you it’s not the most recent for some reason, just use it as normal.

I’m personally using and know they work fine: altarget, Mount’er Good, Zoomy Plus.

Really trying to get cdtracker to work because that was my favorite addon but I understand it probably won’t.

I’m using that manager since a year ago…
And even the betterquest addon blocks my game…

1 Like

Is there a recommeneded addon list?

Also barrackitemlist seems to break the game for me

No surprise that particular one is busted.

My personal recommendation is that you check out the TOS Dev Discord (get the up to date japanese addon manager and then click the discord link in bottom left), you can find some old addons that are fixed in #fixed-addons in there, others you can find in jToS (They’ll still install just fine on itos mostly).

To be honest someone should absolutely consider getting back on this, especially since some of the updated or fixed addons could absolutely use some love in their explanations.