Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

We have “JToS” and “iToS” tabs, but thats pretty much just developer things.

We run the same game, there were only a handful of addons that worked exclusively on jtos, and most developers add translations and language settings to their addons. So don’t feel intimidated if an addon is from JToS side, ask somebody to test it for you or check the developer description with google translate.

tl;dr: Yeah it works.

2 Likes

Addon manager does not appear to have the zoomy plus (TBL) anymore. Is there a link to get that?

Still there, just have to click on the dropdown

Untitled

2 Likes

not all that intuitive, but thanks! Could be more clear.

I’m looking for these addons, and curious if i can use them on iToS. Is there anybody who knows what are these addons called?

1) This one seems to be a searching feature but i’m not sure

2) I’ve seen this one a couple of times and now i really need it for my krivischapinq

3) Expviewer probably?

I’m also interested in an addon that shows the targets stats like pdef, mdef, mattack, etc. I tried monsterstatus addon, but that one wasn’t that good. If someone knows an addon similar to that please share with me, thanks!^^

Based on the hangul, it says Camera Control. I’m not exactly sure what it does. I guess it might be CamCon by suzumeiko in the addon manager.

I’d suggest getting Remaining Counter by Toukibi instead of that one. What it does is it puts a counter on the skill slot which is how many times you can still use the skill. Saves you from clogging up your screen with more frames.

Here it is on my chap krivis inqui:
Capture

This one’s Better Pick Queue by Toukibi as well. Shows your recently picked up loots/silver/gear.

Everything I mentioned is in the jtos side of the addon manager.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, for number 2, if you’d prefer a separate frame for your mats, the addon name is Resource Manager Lite by writ312.

2 Likes

Any info about an addon that displays targeted monster’s stats (ATK, DEF, CRITRES, etc)?

Only workaround to that I know is getting Monster Status by weizlogy for atk/def values combined with altarget by torahamu that calculates your crit rate and accuracy against a monster.

Isnt 1) indunplus? it would help to see what it exactly does o.o

For the target pdef, mdef, etc there are 2 alternatives.

http://nekosuji.com/blog-entry-85.html

Pointing addon - Access the config menu with /pointing and you will see the option to display monster status.

And Monster Status by Weizlogy (on manager)

Hey guys, what’s the name of the addon that let me right click an item with the market tab open and it types the name of the item for me? Thanks.

EasySearch addon.

Its a bit limited if the item name is longer than the amount of characters the market allows you to search.

Thanks

/20lulmemesxddd

Hi, is there any add-on to show current crit chance?

Look for altarget in the addon manager

Does Zoomy+ work again or is there a replacement for it?_?

it saved me from annoying walls and gave me great views…

so, obviously I want to return to the game with it :3

Yeah it still works.

1 Like

This weizlogy’s monsterstatus V2

V3 shows your damage after damage formula and its a bit more sophisticated. V2 is much cleaner

hello, does anyone have the link of a working version of item tooltip? i just recently had to reinstall my PC and when i installed the one on the manager it does nothing, well, actually it bugs my UI and cant view the item im selecting on the “toolip” it just shows my equiped stuffs, but doesnt show the collections/magnum opus/recipe thingy that it used to show.

thanks in advance